American Third Position

I did address your argument, it's in your mind and the mind of all sick same thinking twisted racists. Sane people don't have a problem with it nor care about it. Don't you have some ovens to attend to somewhere else?

Why is caring about the survival of your race a trait of insanity? Tell me, precisely how does caring for my race survive? Not to the detriment of other races, but simply caring about mine. You simply continue to insult me. Concession accepted.

Care about your race all you want I could give a rats ass but that's not your real agenda. We've had enough of you Stormfront types here before to recognize the same argument used over and over, it's tiresome the way you sick fucks try to hide it. If the "white" race disappears it disappears, if it doesn't it doesn't, I don't see the big deal.

Precisely what is my real agenda, according to you?

Why is caring about the survival of your race a trait of insanity? Tell me, precisely how does caring for my race survive? Not to the detriment of other races, but simply caring about mine. You simply continue to insult me. Concession accepted.

Care about your race all you want I could give a rats ass but that's not your real agenda. We've had enough of you Stormfront types here before to recognize the same argument used over and over, it's tiresome the way you sick fucks try to hide it. If the "white" race disappears it disappears, if it doesn't it doesn't, I don't see the big deal.

To be a troll.

Will you address my argument, or hurl insults like all the others?

I did address your argument, it's in your mind and the mind of all sick same thinking twisted racists. Sane people don't have a problem with it nor care about it. Don't you have some ovens to attend to somewhere else?

Are you talking about the saving of a skin pigment or a European culture? If you're talking about skin pigmantation than get a life... If you're talking about the European culture then I'm not seeing how it will be lost due to the white race disapperaing. Last I checked a majority of European countries are becoming a melting pot of ethnic diversity just like the U.S.

To be a troll.

Incorrect. My real agenda is to spread the idea of national unity, of love of one's race, of pride. That's my agenda - plain and simple, all out in the open. I'd like to debate people, as well. However, it seems that nobody here like to debate at all.

To be a troll.

Yanno, maybe it's a real, honest to goodness True Believer. We do get a few of the rejects too stupid for Stormfront from time to time. I'm not sure why, but they never last long.

To be a troll.

Incorrect. My real agenda is to spread the idea of national unity, of love of one's race, of pride. That's my agenda - plain and simple, all out in the open. I'd like to debate people, as well. However, it seems that nobody here like to debate at all.
And, morons think they are being original in this?

Good grief.

Are you talking about the saving of a skin pigment or a European culture? If you're talking about skin pigmantation than get a life... If you're talking about the European culture then I'm not seeing how it will be lost due to the white race disapperaing. Last I checked a majority of European countries are becoming a melting pot of ethnic diversity just like the U.S.

Culture is a product of race, and race is more than skin color. If race were only skin-deep, then my argument would have no meaning. Unfortunately, that isn't true. Would an albino African belong to the White race? No, he'd just be a white-skinned African. Would a sun-burned White man belong to the Asiatic/Native American race? No, he'd just be a sun-burned White man. Race is more than skin color. It's your very DNA.

To be a troll.

And, morons think they are being original in this?

Good grief.

I doubt even it thinks it's being original. Go ahead and google the first several words of that OP. Either it's just another spammer, or it's stealing somebody else's writing without attribution.

Either way, just another piece of trash to be taken out soon enough I'm sure.

To be a troll.

Teaching separation of the races is what got us to the racial mess we are in now. I could give a fuck about race as could 99.9% of the people on this board so your OP failed as soon as you thought of posting it here.
I have an appointment, hopefully I won't see ya later.

Culture is a product of race, and race is more than skin color. If race were only skin-deep, then my argument would have no meaning. Unfortunately, that isn't true. Would an albino African belong to the White race? No, he'd just be a white-skinned African. Would a sun-burned White man belong to the Asiatic/Native American race? No, he'd just be a sun-burned White man. Race is more than skin color. It's your very DNA.

So what do you consider the U.S. culture? Many races made the U.S. what it is today so how can one define this culture a product of just one race?

maybe you'll get some takers on the other boards you've spammed with that same op. You know, the ones with "civility" policies. I post at a few of those, i know the drill. :eusa_whistle:

Here, we make fun of racist idiots. We don't bother "debating" them. You may want to go elsewhere if you're going to get your panties in a knot about it. Just sayin'. ;)

thank you for conceding so kindly. Your concession is accepted. ;)

pubes!!!!!!!!

nope, i checked. :lol:

pubes is an asshat, but he wasn't a racist. he hated all leftists equally

To be a troll.

Teaching separation of the races is what got us to the racial mess we are in now. I could give a fuck about race as could 99.9% of the people on this board so your OP failed as soon as you thought of posting it here.

Yet it remains human instinct to gather with ones own kind. Some will attribute it to race. Others will attribute it to culture. It isnt black and white.

Yet it remains human instinct to gather with ones own kind. Some will attribute it to race. Others will attribute it to culture. It isnt black and white.

I know, I was making a general statement because defining the distinctions in said statement would take up way to much time and space. Feel free to make whatever distinctions you care to.

I know, I was making a general statement because defining the distinctions in said statement would take up way to much time and space. Feel free to make whatever distinctions you care to.

There isnt much need. This is what I would consider a time killing thread. I entered the thread as a capitalist.

So what do you consider the U.S. culture? Many races made the U.S. what it is today so how can one define this culture a product of just one race?

The U.S. was, by and large, a White nation, and was founded as such. It only became known as the 'melting pot' after Israel Zangwill wrote his 1908 play "The Melting Pot", in which he exemplified a world in which race didn't exist anymore, and everyone had blended.

The founding fathers said "to ourselves and our progeny!". Look up the definition of progeny. Until the early 1900's, the U.S. was a White nation implicitly.

The U.S. was, by and large, a White nation, and was founded as such. It only became known as the 'melting pot' after Israel Zangwill wrote his 1908 play "The Melting Pot", in which he exemplified a world in which race didn't exist anymore, and everyone had blended.

The founding fathers said "to ourselves and our progeny!". Look up the definition of progeny. Until the early 1900's, the U.S. was a White nation implicitly.

thomas jefferson called.

i couldn't make out what he was saying because he was laughing so hard.

the american third position illustrated:

Head%20up%20his%20ASS.jpg

apparently, there are some advantages to being a pinhead.

There isnt much need. This is what I would consider a time killing thread. I entered the thread as a capitalist.

Yeah, I know what you mean. :lol: I'm killing time also. We've had a rash of these Stormfront types recently, the vast majority have managed to get themselves banned in a hurry. Lets see how this one fares.

Forum List

Back