American Third Position

What character? :eusa_eh:

Racist spam trolls are a dime a dozen, n00b. Your niche is already taken here and the schtick is tiring.

That OP was not racist. But you certainly are.

Reading comprehension problem, I see. Funny, I never pictured you in a white hood. Maybe I scroll past too many of your inane posts after all.

My apologies for the oversight. I will endeavor to pay you more attention in the future. :eusa_angel:

I've yet to see anyone address any part of my post. All you people seem to have done is hurl ad-hominem insults at me. If you can't debate my argument - that we, the White race, are going extinct and we should prevent that - then I accept your concession. If you'd prefer to not concede the argument, then address my argument, rather than insult me. Simple, no?

Last edited:
Maybe you'll get some takers on the other boards you've spammed with that same OP. You know, the ones with "civility" policies. I post at a few of those, I know the drill. :eusa_whistle:

Here, we make fun of racist idiots. We don't bother "debating" them. You may want to go elsewhere if you're going to get your panties in a knot about it. Just sayin'. ;)

You mean, apart from the fact that none of your 'examples' is actually a race?

And.... the only person who knows what 'race' you are is you.... none of us know you from a whole in the wall, you fucking idiot.

Race is defined as a taxonomic subtype of species defined by a complex series of specific gene clusters that form a distinct genetic map which can be linked to a precise geographic location.
Thus, the White race, or European race, whichever term you prefer.

Thus, 'Japanese' and 'Koreans' are not races. Idiot.

I prefer 'human'.

I was referring to the Japanese or the Koreans attempting to preserve their unique subgroups within the Asiatic race. Also, there's no such thing as the 'human race', because humans are a species, not a race.

I've yet to see anyone address any part of my post. All you people seem to have done is hurl ad-hominem insults at me. If you can't debate my argument - that we, the White race, are going extinct and we should prevent that - then I accept your concession. If you'd prefer to not concede the argument, then address my argument, rather than insult me. Simple, no?

Everyone has addressed it as it deserves. You have no valid argument. If the white race become mixed with all other races then all races become mixed. Go back and play on Stormfront where your fellow inmates can agree and pat each other on the back all day long.

Maybe you'll get some takers on the other boards you've spammed with that same OP. You know, the ones with "civility" policies. I post at a few of those, I know the drill. :eusa_whistle:

Here, we make fun of racist idiots. We don't bother "debating" them. You may want to go elsewhere if you're going to get your panties in a knot about it. Just sayin'. ;)

Thank you for conceding so kindly. Your concession is accepted. ;)

Race is defined as a taxonomic subtype of species defined by a complex series of specific gene clusters that form a distinct genetic map which can be linked to a precise geographic location.
Thus, the White race, or European race, whichever term you prefer.

I prefer 'human'.

I was referring to the Japanese or the Koreans attempting to preserve their unique subgroups within the Asiatic race. Also, there's no such thing as the 'human race', because humans are a species, not a race.

I'm not interested in your views. You're a racist. That's fine, you're welcome to your opinions. You will find this forum is not overly welcoming of racist views - as a general rule, we are decent people who are not racists. I suggest you would find a more welcoming environment on Stormfront or some such place. They're all dumb there - you'll fit in well.

Everyone has addressed it as it deserves. You have no valid argument. If the white race become mixed with all other races then all races become mixed. Go back and play on Stormfront where your fellow inmates can agree and pat each other on the back all day long.

Incorrect, because currently, all White nations on earth have an average fertility rate of below 1.9 children per family, while the other races near 4-5 children per family.
Additionally, Whites currently make up only approximately 8% of the world's population. There will be no equal mixing. This is nothing short of genocide.

racist conservatards are funny as shit, pitiful wage blame the black or brown man.
don't let facts like a college education would have netted you a couple million more in wages. Haters will hate.
And, sexist libtards - that would be you - are disgusting.

That's the first time I've used that term, 'libtards'. I expect it will be my last, too.

I'll just go back to using moron or idiot.

Last edited:

I prefer 'human'.

I'm not interested in your views. You're a racist. That's fine, you're welcome to your opinions. You will find this forum is not overly welcoming of racist views - as a general rule, we are decent people who are not racists. I suggest you would find a more welcoming environment on Stormfront or some such place. They're all dumb there - you'll fit in well.

You call me dumb, yet you're unable to address any part of my argument? You just use ad-hominem attacks. That's all you're doing. So, your concession is accepted as well.

maybe you'll get some takers on the other boards you've spammed with that same op. You know, the ones with "civility" policies. I post at a few of those, i know the drill. :eusa_whistle:

thank you for conceding so kindly. Your concession is accepted. ;)

pubes!!!!!!!!

maybe you'll get some takers on the other boards you've spammed with that same op. You know, the ones with "civility" policies. I post at a few of those, i know the drill. :eusa_whistle:

thank you for conceding so kindly. Your concession is accepted. ;)

pubes!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!

Good catch, Goldie!

Incorrect, because currently, all White nations on earth have an average fertility rate of below 1.9 children per family, while the other races near 4-5 children per family.
Additionally, Whites currently make up only approximately 8% of the world's population. There will be no equal mixing. This is nothing short of genocide.

Not something I'm going to lose sleep over. If my child were to bring home a woman of any color, as long as he's happy I'm happy for him. I'm not going to push him towards white women for the sake of "saving the white race"

Life's a bitch, ain't it. You can avoid it happening to you and yours. A self administered single cyano treatment followed immediately by a lead brain probe will cure whatever is ailin' ya.

Not something I'm going to lose sleep over. If my child were to bring home a woman of any color, as long as he's happy I'm happy for him. I'm not going to push him towards white women for the sake of "saving the white race"

In the future, this manifesto will be published with the addition of the fact that this system is flooding the hearts of our people with apathy. There is no cure for apathy, aside from that which comes from within.

Life's a bitch, ain't it. You can avoid it happening to you and yours. A self administered single cyano treatment followed immediately by a lead brain probe will cure whatever is ailin' ya.

Will you address my argument, or hurl insults like all the others?

I did address your argument, it's in your mind and the mind of all sick same thinking twisted racists. Sane people don't have a problem with it nor care about it. Don't you have some ovens to attend to somewhere else?

The capitalists, whose only motive is profit, don't care for our welfare, for our well-being, for our own exististence - the capitalists toss us aside like garbage, after we've become useless to them in a system that prides itself on benefitting from the extinction of our own grandparents and grandchildren, of our gene pool, of our in-group - or, if you will, of our race.

As a capitalist, I find this very off the mark, bordering on lunacy. I know that if my customers are not doing well, I will not make many sales. Does this need further explanation for all the implications Ive just implied. Race doesnt mean much to me. I suppose that comes from my heinz 57 heritage.

I did address your argument, it's in your mind and the mind of all sick same thinking twisted racists. Sane people don't have a problem with it nor care about it. Don't you have some ovens to attend to somewhere else?

Why is caring about the survival of your race a trait of insanity? Tell me, precisely how does caring for my race survive? Not to the detriment of other races, but simply caring about mine. You simply continue to insult me. Concession accepted.

Why is caring about the survival of your race a trait of insanity? Tell me, precisely how does caring for my race survive? Not to the detriment of other races, but simply caring about mine. You simply continue to insult me. Concession accepted.

Care about your race all you want I could give a rats ass but that's not your real agenda. We've had enough of you Stormfront types here before to recognize the same argument used over and over, it's tiresome the way you sick fucks try to hide it. If the "white" race disappears it disappears, if it doesn't it doesn't, I don't see the big deal.

Forum List

Back