American taxpayers have spent $1 Trillion on the Aghanistan war. What have we gotten for our money? Why wont we leave?

We went to Afghanistan because of ENRON..

Baloney. Enron was already restating their earnings in mid-October and declaring bankruptcy on December 1.

I know.

U.S.-led attack on Afghanistan begins - HISTORY
U.S.-led attack on Afghanistan begins On October 7, 2001, a U.S.-led coalition begins attacks on Taliban-controlled Afghanistan with an intense bombing campaign by American and British forces.

When did they agree to let Enron build their pipeline?

Baloney. Enron was already restating their earnings in mid-October and declaring bankruptcy on December 1.

I know.

U.S.-led attack on Afghanistan begins On October 7, 2001, a U.S.-led coalition begins attacks on Taliban-controlled Afghanistan with an intense bombing campaign by American and British forces.

They didn't.. Negotiations failed.

I know.

They didn't.. Negotiations failed.

Apparently.

Just like eisnehower said.....mic. JFK criticized the cia and it got him dead. Unjust, multitrillion dollar wars, military spending billions etc. This is big business for them and the contractors who make all the new darpa toys. They have to test out their new gadgets through endless warfare. Sad, but it is one of the major key elements that end a nation.

Trump said he wanted end the wars....then he was a quick mark to be removed from office.

Look at how Tulsi was attacked the moment she was antiwar.

THE WASHIINGTON INSIDERS LOVE WAR!
Trump pissed of the establishment when he told the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit.

Unfortunately he allowed it to continue.

I dont see that we have gotten anything for the $1 trillion tax
Payers have spent.

Why are we still there, specifically?

What are your thoughts? I definitely have mine and will share them.
1. we were there initially because we were attacked
2. part of it is to help those Afghanis who helped us there
--a. we went there to kill the jackasses that attacked us....those jackasses have people that sympathized with them and hate the people who helped us...go to # 3
3. it is very complex--very complex

....we don't want to think we can change the culture/politics/etc--at least not for a few years or a decade .....at least we don't have a MASSIVE presence there

9-11 didn't involve any state actor. We went to Afghanistan because of ENRON.. ENRON needed a gas pipeline across Afghanistan to Enron's Dabhol Power project in India.
that's one of the most funny and ridiculous posts I've ever read

Payers have spent.

1. we were there initially because we were attacked
2. part of it is to help those Afghanis who helped us there
--a. we went there to kill the jackasses that attacked us....those jackasses have people that sympathized with them and hate the people who helped us...go to # 3
3. it is very complex--very complex

....we don't want to think we can change the culture/politics/etc--at least not for a few years or a decade .....at least we don't have a MASSIVE presence there

9-11 didn't involve any state actor. We went to Afghanistan because of ENRON.. ENRON needed a gas pipeline across Afghanistan to Enron's Dabhol Power project in India.
that's one of the most funny and ridiculous posts I've ever read

It’s just fucking wrong.

Payers have spent.

Bush blew it in the first three weeks. The northern alliance won the war and he let it go along with the 9/11 bomber.... Then he screwed it up even further running off to Iraq on a wild goose chase. Stupidest wars ever. And the longest.

Forum List

Back