American taxpayers have spent $1 Trillion on the Aghanistan war. What have we gotten for our money? Why wont we leave?

MASSIVE REBUILDING CONTRACTS TO CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES FOR REPAIRING INFRASTRUCTURE WE BLOW UP.

What infrastructure did they have?

Limited. We built lots of power plants and diesel generators that Afghanistan didnt even need.

Gotta keep Bechtel and Haliburton happy.

Where? Do you have the names of specific towns?

During the Bush years China built Port Gwadar which seemed obvious as hell to me. China is their neighbor and will be long after we're gone.

Gwadar Port - Wikipedia

The Gwadar Port (Urdu: گوادر بندرگاہ ‎); IPA: gʷɑːd̪əɾ bənd̪əɾgɑː) or Gwadar Port Authority (Urdu: مقتدرہ گوادر بندرگاہ ‎) is the deepest sea port in the world, situated on the Arabian Sea at Gwadar in Balochistan province of Pakistan and is under the administrative control of the Maritime Secretary of Pakistan and operational control of the China Overseas Port Holding Company. The port features prominent…

Specific towns for what? Potential mining? Building infrastructure?

I dont understand your question.

Why do you think we are still in Afghanistan?

When the Taliban offered to give us Bin Ladin, we should have taken him and stopped the bombing.

20 YEARS OF MISSION CREEP?

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

How do you think Obama got himself a 12 million dollar home on Marth's vineyard?.....you can syphon a lot of money off of war dollars and dollars sent to Iran....Take a gander at Joe's house and tell me his senator and VP salary got that for him....wake up America....its no wonder why Joe goes home every weekend since he fell into the white house.....he lives in a fucking mansion...

Prove it.. or just admit you're a liar.
There's people here in Burley that did security detail when these plane loads of cash landed in the states.
It's no myth son This is just a game for the Pelosi's and Biden's

MASSIVE REBUILDING CONTRACTS TO CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES FOR REPAIRING INFRASTRUCTURE WE BLOW UP.

Limited. We built lots of power plants and diesel generators that Afghanistan didnt even need.

During the Bush years China built Port Gwadar which seemed obvious as hell to me. China is their neighbor and will be long after we're gone.

Gwadar Port - Wikipedia

The Gwadar Port (Urdu: گوادر بندرگاہ ‎); IPA: gʷɑːd̪əɾ bənd̪əɾgɑː) or Gwadar Port Authority (Urdu: مقتدرہ گوادر بندرگاہ ‎) is the deepest sea port in the world, situated on the Arabian Sea at Gwadar in Balochistan province of Pakistan and is under the administrative control of the Maritime Secretary of Pakistan and operational control of the China Overseas Port Holding Company. The port features prominent…

Because a boy from my church just got deployed there for about the 10th time

Gwadar Port - Wikipedia

Because a boy from my church just got deployed there for about the 10th time

Just for the military industrial complex? I think thats part of it.

Last edited:
How do you think Obama got himself a 12 million dollar home on Marth's vineyard?.....you can syphon a lot of money off of war dollars and dollars sent to Iran....Take a gander at Joe's house and tell me his senator and VP salary got that for him....wake up America....its no wonder why Joe goes home every weekend since he fell into the white house.....he lives in a fucking mansion...

Prove it.. or just admit you're a liar.
There's people here in Burley that did security detail when these plane loads of cash landed in the states.
It's no myth son This is just a game for the Pelosi's and Biden's

So they counted the money and saw the invoices? Sounds like some really dumb gossip to me.

Gwadar Port - Wikipedia

Where did we build these power plants?

We spend billions on SECURITY....most of it went to local warlords and corrupt members of the Aghan government. Through many shell accounts and then to their personal accounts.

We also paid bounties for useless information. We would offer $5k for anyone working with the Taliban....and people would just settle old feuds and lie about their enemies. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Afghanistan has beeen an utter fuckshow for 20 years.

WHAT HAVE WE GOTTEN FOR THE WAR?

Gwadar Port - Wikipedia

The most expensive capital asset in the list was the Tarakhil Power Plant, constructed under the auspices of USAID, at a cost of $335 million. SIGAR found it being used but not as intended and in a deteriorated condition. While its output had improved in the five years between SIGAR’s 2015 reports on the facility and the 2020 follow-up, it remain underutilized — operating at up to 77 percent of capacity during the winter of 2019-2020.

WHAT POINT ARE YOU BADLY TRYING TO MAKE?

What did we get for the money we spent on the Afghan war?

I dont see that we have gotten anything for the $1 trillion tax
Payers have spent.

Why are we still there, specifically?

What are your thoughts? I definitely have mine and will share them.
It may be an invitation for a Taliban move into other countries in the region if we are not a threat. More upheaval.

Last edited:
Payers have spent.

It may be an invitation for an invasion of other countries in the region if we are a threat.

We have significant presence all over the region.

Do you think we should have kept killing children once the Talban offered up Bin Ladin?

Has anyone ever defeated Afghanistan in a war on their turf?

Payers have spent.

It may be an invitation for an invasion of other countries in the region if we are a threat.

Do you think we should have kept killing children once the Talban offered up Bin Ladin?

Is our presence in the region enough to keep them at bay?

Just like eisnehower said.....mic. JFK criticized the cia and it got him dead. Unjust, multitrillion dollar wars, military spending billions etc. This is big business for them and the contractors who make all the new darpa toys. They have to test out their new gadgets through endless warfare. Sad, but it is one of the major key elements that end a nation.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Best damn post on this thread.

Gwadar Port - Wikipedia

The most expensive capital asset in the list was the Tarakhil Power Plant, constructed under the auspices of USAID, at a cost of $335 million. SIGAR found it being used but not as intended and in a deteriorated condition. While its output had improved in the five years between SIGAR’s 2015 reports on the facility and the 2020 follow-up, it remain underutilized — operating at up to 77 percent of capacity during the winter of 2019-2020.

WHAT POINT ARE YOU BADLY TRYING TO MAKE?

What did we get for the money we spent on the Afghan war?

What a waste..........

Payers have spent.

LOLL.. Nope. You can't beat mountain people.

Just like eisnehower said.....mic. JFK criticized the cia and it got him dead. Unjust, multitrillion dollar wars, military spending billions etc. This is big business for them and the contractors who make all the new darpa toys. They have to test out their new gadgets through endless warfare. Sad, but it is one of the major key elements that end a nation.

Trump said he wanted end the wars....then he was a quick mark to be removed from office.

Look at how Tulsi was attacked the moment she was antiwar.

THE WASHIINGTON INSIDERS LOVE WAR!
Trump pissed of the establishment when he told the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit.

Forum List

Back