American Taliban lawyer appointed to third-highest Justice Department position

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
American Taliban lawyer appointed to third-highest Justice Department position
FoxNation ^ | September 19, 2012 | Adam Kredo

A lawyer who came to prominence for his full-throated defense of a subsequently convicted terrorist was quietly promoted to the No. 3 slot at the Department of Justice last month, a post that puts him in charge of the administration’s policy regarding Guantanamo Bay detainees.

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

Obama Slides Taliban Lawyer Into Top Spot At Justice Department - Department Of Justice - Fox Nation

John Walker Lindh is a hero. He stood up and fought for his beliefs and his principles against the biggest army in the world and the most murderous regime our nation had ever seen. You on the other hand are a disgusting piece of shit who is full of hate for people you don't even know and obviously don't want to know.

• Banned
John Walker Lindh is a hero. He stood up and fought for his beliefs and his principles against the biggest army in the world and the most murderous regime our nation had ever seen. You on the other hand are a disgusting piece of shit who is full of hate for people you don't even know and obviously don't want to know.

You're the disgusting Anti-civilization piece of shit talking. LOL. BITE ME.:eusa_boohoo:

dissent I love you post, so I'm assuming this is sarcasm, correct?

• Banned

Nope,

The guys a real loon on somethings. :eusa_boohoo:

Everyone is entitled to a defense....Boy, for people who love the Constitution as if it were written by the hand of God, you either don't understand it very well, understand it, but think that the people charged with defending criminals in a court of law are guilty of some kind of "crime of association", or....knowing Matthew and his virulent, bigoted posts when it comes to African Americans......because the dude in question is black

Everyone is entitled to a defense....Boy, for people who love the Constitution as if it were written by the hand of God, you either don't understand it very well, understand it, but think that the people charged with defending criminals in a court of law are guilty of some kind of "crime of association", or....knowing Matthew and his virulent, bigoted posts when it comes to African Americans......because the dude in question is black

That's why he defends the scum of society. Sadly, they know no better than to degrade civilization.

Not saying all are bad that are defending, but too damn many.

Now that made sense...what a horses ass.

Go llve somewhere that doesn't have a government. You might like it better.

Depends on where that is and if everyone there wants that kind of government and wants to just leave each other alone to live as one sees fit.

No it is not sarcasm. The man had the balls to live everything he ever knew to go fight for something he believed in I respect him for that. I respect him for fighting against the US government who was and is a murderous regime fit for a dictator he is a political prisoner of war nothing more nothing less. Mathew does hate Muslims I bet he has never even met a damn Muslim.Neither have I which is why I don't have an opinion of them...I don't agree with ANY religion but I agree with their will to fight against overwhelming odds against armies much more equipped and more well funded than their own because they are fighting for something they believe in and they are fighting because a lot of the time they have nothing left because the US has murdered their families with drone attacks and missiles from hundreds of miles high and hundreds of miles off coasts...I respect any man or group of people who have that will power and belief in what they are doing to die trying to do it.

You are a first class MORON!. Do all christians want a theocracy? Do all Atheists want to take religion away? NO! So why the fuck do you ASSume all Muslims want to kill you and "take away our freedoms".

Why are people coming to the aid of a religion that wants to take away all of our freedoms? Seriously???

These people are serious about wanting to cut our heads off.

Because, unlike you....we have faith in our own society, our people and our rule of law.

Plus, there's what? a couple billion Muslims in the world? and you want to throw a blanket over the whole religion because of the actions and words of, maybe a million or so of crazies?

Why are you so afraid? You're like a little kid who's afraid of the dark wanting to sleep between mommy and daddy.

Dissent, I don't agree you about Lindh. But I do about people painting with a broad brush...but I can understand why you would look up to him....since you're in the "occupied CSA" and all.

When an attorney defends a client in a situation likely to set precedent he is in a position to defend the constitution itself from those who continually try to erode due process for everyone not just the presumed guilty.

I wonder if he would recuse himself if a case came before him regarding Sharia Law?
I bet he wouldn't....just sayin'

Forum List

Back