American servicemember reportedly shoots, kills Afghan civilians ...

I agree Geaux, HELL NO. No "turnover" to Afghani authorities.

So other countries should not turn over people who commit crimes against the USA to us either?

Remember now this is IF WE find them guilty first.
If they are guilty of this why should we protect them?
Our servicement need to realize that if they do such things that they are on their own.

they were serving us, they broke rules in our service, they are found guilty and given punishment meted out by the system they were in.

considering books got burned and some afghans thought shooting 2 soldiers in the back of the head was fair recompense, why on earth would you consider handing them over in any scenario.

I know loyal Obama supporters wont like to hear this, but i think our Soldiers no longer have any faith in their Commander in Chief. His constant apologies really have worn them down. I'm not surprised at all that this happened. Time to bring em all home.

Are we sure it was an American service member? Are we sure it wasn't the Taliban? Forgive me if I wait for more details, like maybe a name, rank, and filed charges before I pass judgement...

So other countries should not turn over people who commit crimes against the USA to us either?

Our servicement need to realize that if they do such things that they are on their own.

Uniformed personnel are under the jurisdiction of the UCMJ period. Despite how heinous the accusations, that must be preserved.

Saying "If you screw up while serving your country, you are on your own" is a disastrously bad idea.

Scuttlebutt is that a SpecOps guy had a nervous breakdown.... and sick freaks like blu sit around on their asses playing keyboard warriors.

Nevermind our fighting men have to watch the Commander in Chief grobbling for forgiveness all the time.

Im sure that weighs on their minds alot... it would me.

Has utterly nothing to do with the issue at hand?

I know loyal Obama supporters wont like to hear this, but i think our Soldiers no longer have any faith in their Commander in Chief. His constant apologies really have worn them down. I'm not surprised at all that this happened. Time to bring em all home.
Newt agrees, L. Graham says STAY. This one soldier is not "ours"; I don't see how any candidate can inspire faith in this mission. We ignored Afghanistan for years after Iraq began. Ron Paul was against the Iraq invasion, I'll give him credit for that.

The soldier's mental health may mean little to the Afghani population.

Uniformed personnel are under the jurisdiction of the UCMJ period. Despite how heinous the accusations, that must be preserved.

Saying "If you screw up while serving your country, you are on your own" is a disastrously bad idea.

You are a total fucktard for projecting your own partisan bugaboo.

They are alleginging 9 children and 3 women were murdered.

9 children and 3 women.

Dipshit.

9 children and 3 women.

Dipshit.

I negged him for that post. He's crying about it in my inbox as I type.

9 children and 3 women.

Dipshit.

Me too. He isn't crying about it yet.

9 children and 3 women.

Dipshit.

:lmao: Nah, you're just an angry butt-hurt Obama-Bot who has been hurt by the truth. Nothing more, nothing less. And you're a Neg-Repping pussy to boot.

9 children and 3 women.

Dipshit.

:lmao: Nah, you're just an angry butt-hurt Obama-Bot who has been hurt by the truth. Nothing more, nothing less. And you're a Neg-Repping pussy to boot.

You're a fuggin' low-life piece of trash.

You know this from your experience serving in the military under what president?

Forum List

Back