American Psychological Association says being Masculine is harmful

Few years back, they removed pedophilia from the psychological disorder list.

The slippery slope is continued. Next to be normalized are transgenders, necrophilia and bestiality.

Yet women today say they are clamoring for a real man...

Psychologists Declare Traditional Masculinity ‘Harmful’
This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.
American Psychological Association says being Masculine is harmful
Of course it is harmful, to liberals. You put todays liberal man up against the REAL men of the past and present, there is no competition. I mean what woman(other than an ugly liberal woman) would want a liberal to be there to protect them, when REAL men are around?

thEF2JVV8P.jpg

The war on men.

The toxic feminism rampant right now in this country threatens every single male.

To all males who are currently young and in school, they will try, but do not let them take your manhood away.

American Psychological Association is just another NGO overtaken by progressive tools hoping to help the collapse of our society and values. What's normal and good is abnormal and harmful to the monkeys at the APA.

Fortunately, I don't consider psychology a real science. It's just vague guessing games accompanied by a rather colorful variety of pill dispensing.

USMB has their search engine turned off. Otherwise I’d post a link to “don’t blame federal judges, they rely on science”. It outlines how the APA actually embraces auditing (pressure from leadership) & group consensus. They prefer feelings over data. Said just like that in one of their publications.

This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.

Another thread about being a man. Must be a trend. But I hate to break it to you, the OP is spot on. Take this,

APA says the guidelines teach that traditional masculinity, “marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression—is, on the whole, harmful.”

Those things are not part of being a man. A real man is not afraid to show his emotions. If the truth be known, a man is more emotional than a woman. At least that is the way it was back in the day. Do you think Thomas Jefferson was not emotional? Alexander the Great? A real man is in touch with his emotions and uses them effectively.

Competitiveness. Nope, not part of being a real man. Men are social animals. We advanced as a species because men worked together, not because they were competing with one another. You think it was competition that allowed those cave men to kill a mammoth? Not hardly.

Dominance. A real man embraces the differences between the sexes. He has no need to dominate the opposite sex. He finds a partner, not a sexual servant. And he treats that partner as an equal, not a possession.

Aggression: Again, another myth about manhood. A real man avoids conflict as much as possible. Secure in himself he only lashes out when no other options are available, like a properly trained martial artist.

Is there a single sane potential parent in the freaking world who hopes their unborn or newborn male child will exhibit feminine characteristics?

Is there a single sane potential parent in the freaking world who hopes their unborn or newborn male child will exhibit feminine characteristics?
Well if the child is born female, the APA would just as dominantly, competitively & assertively -*ahem* declare that she could exhibit masculine traits & start hormones to make her more aggressive, assertive & dominant to try a transition to “being male”.

How’s that for hypocrisy? :lmao:

How come only one word after Declare is in 'quotes'?

You're a full of shit straw man. Gotcha!

APA says the guidelines teach that traditional masculinity, “marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression—is, on the whole, harmful.

I must have missed that class on traditional masculinity. No problem, those traits are in my nature and most men. I think y'all are safe.

Last edited:
Few years back, they removed pedophilia from the psychological disorder list.

The slippery slope is continued. Next to be normalized are transgenders, necrophilia and bestiality.

racism, bigotry, hate, and white nationalism will also be added to the list; too late ........

Forum List

Back