I'm Trapped in Bizarro World

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Do they honestly think we don't see their obstinance? They can pretend they're not responsible for everything they're trying to dump on Trump, but it IS the Democrat "leadership" who is responsible for nearly a million federal workers who will not get a paycheck.

These two are DEMONIC!

Screenshot-2019-01-09-20-09-01.png

The nanny state has always been and always will be a fucked up place

Do they honestly think we don't see their obstinance? They can pretend they're not responsible for everything they're trying to dump on Trump, but it IS the Democrat "leadership" who is responsible for nearly a million federal workers who will not get a paycheck.

These two are DEMONIC!

Screenshot-2019-01-09-20-09-01.png

The Democratic Party is sort of a combination of Organized Crime, a Crazy Cult and a Yooog Hate Group.

I can not understand how anybody can vote for these hypocrites....for these liars, these criminals ......they make any decent American patriot puke!

the dirty democrats will never again regain power in America NEVER!

xSSndAA.jpg

I can not understand how anybody can vote for these hypocrites....for these liars, these criminals ......they make any decent American patriot puke!

the dirty democrats will never again regain power in America NEVER!

xSSndAA.jpg
I can not understand how anybody can vote for these hypocrites....for these liars, these criminals ….
Because it is the liars , the criminals, that are voting for these liberal pukes. Just in Florida, 1,600,000 ex convicted felons now have a right to vote "again" and roughly 200,000 of them will vote Republican. Why do you think, that liberals want to restore voting rights of their constituents who rape, murder, and child molest others? They need the vote because they kill over 1,000,000 future democrat voters a year, while saying they are for the children, but not our children, those that are lucky enough to cross our southern border....

Forum List

Back