American Psychological Association says being Masculine is harmful

*No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

You seem to be treading near the rules here so, if I were you I would drop the subject.

*No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

You seem to be treading near the rules here so, if I were you I would drop the subject.
Just making a point of smacking you on the nose for your shitty comment, so I'll take it back. In the meantime, perhaps you need to cut out accusing an entire race and gender of bigotry and hate. Nobody should be in favor of bestiality and pedophillia. That's not bigotry.

Last edited:
Psychologists Declare Traditional Masculinity ‘Harmful’
This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.

We can now dismiss their defense of homosexuality and transgenderism as political bullshit. If there was any doubt.

This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.

We can now dismiss their defense of homosexuality and transgenderism as political bullshit. If there was any doubt.
Careful, you may be accused of bigotry suggesting transgenderism as being abnormal.

Few years back, they removed pedophilia from the psychological disorder list.

The slippery slope is continued. Next to be normalized are transgenders, necrophilia and bestiality.

racism, bigotry, hate, and white nationalism will also be added to the list; too late ........

Well, to be correct, Democrats (the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, KKK) invented racism, bigotry, hate and white nationalism.

The slippery slope is continued. Next to be normalized are transgenders, necrophilia and bestiality.

racism, bigotry, hate, and white nationalism will also be added to the list; too late ........
Are you in favor of beastiality, kid?

I wouldn't be surprised if he is waiting for right moment to come out of closet.

They draw on more than 40 years of research showing that traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage

Can you not read anything but the title?

I wouldn't be surprised if he is waiting for right moment to come out of closet.

Troll much?

Troll much?

Just look at your post that AvgGuyIA responded to, than say something.

Troll much?
No he's a latent homersexual putting out feelers for his declining masculinity..

Reminds me of that idiot child running around saying he was going to start a revolution.

Hogg-Ermey.jpg

Troll much?
No he's a latent homersexual putting out feelers for his declining masculinity..

It seems your gaydar is broken.

Troll much?

It seems your gaydar is broken.
You are the gay fool cruising threads.Gays can be masculine and it only hurts their anus.

Another thread about being a man. Must be a trend. But I hate to break it to you, the OP is spot on. Take this,

APA says the guidelines teach that traditional masculinity, “marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression—is, on the whole, harmful.”

Those things are not part of being a man. A real man is not afraid to show his emotions. If the truth be known, a man is more emotional than a woman. At least that is the way it was back in the day. Do you think Thomas Jefferson was not emotional? Alexander the Great? A real man is in touch with his emotions and uses them effectively.

Competitiveness. Nope, not part of being a real man. Men are social animals. We advanced as a species because men worked together, not because they were competing with one another. You think it was competition that allowed those cave men to kill a mammoth? Not hardly.

Dominance. A real man embraces the differences between the sexes. He has no need to dominate the opposite sex. He finds a partner, not a sexual servant. And he treats that partner as an equal, not a possession.

Aggression: Again, another myth about manhood. A real man avoids conflict as much as possible. Secure in himself he only lashes out when no other options are available, like a properly trained martial artist.

Although search doesn't work for some reason, I found it...

And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.
Pedophilia is becoming so "normalized" that one of our political parties tried to put Roy Moore in the Senate. Of course there`s always Ted Nugent.
Ted Nugent - Jailbait Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Forum List

Back