American Patriots Form Line Five Blocks Long To See Donald Trump At Sold Out Rally In Sarasota, FL

I look at Trump and I see an old man who can barely walk. He's the oldest guy up there. Yeah! Look at him! First of all, everybody gets a fair look by me. But Trump has to get around in a golf cart he's so weak. An electric scooter would be too obvious. I don't know. He probably wouldn't live out his first term. Maybe. I don't mean to be insulting, but we have to look at that very, very seriously. Personally, I don't think he's going to live to 2020.
Yea look at that fat fuckers skin, he looks like he's sick with some Liver ailment, his nuthugger fans and Oligarch lovers will be suicidal when he loses, LOL...

Hopefully one of those dumbshits in Florida will ask him who's gonna pay for his great wall and to deport 12 million people???, he will say The best people:rofl:
How much they paying you to post here?
Nothing, not a dime, someone must be paying you otherwise you wouldn't have asked me??

Trump is a man who is self-made. Hillary married Bill Clinton.
Self-made? :lol:

Trump inherited hundreds of millions of dollars. And if he had invested his inheritance in a Dow Jones index, he'd be even wealthier than he is now.
Repeating what other people spout doesn't make you smart.
Trump got 1 million and is worth 20 billion. Don't believe the liberal lies.
I find it the height of hilarity a person says don't believe the lies in the same breath they just told a whopper that Trump is worth $20 billion. :lol:

I guess it is standard operating procedure for the rubes to be as untruthful as their hero.

Goddam, you people are some credulous fools.
You trump nuthuggers and fan boys are delusional and just plain ignorant Trump isn't worth no 20 Billion:bs1:, try 4 Billion..

He's poor by comparison to Bill Gates 76 Billion,,Warren Buffet 66 Billion, Carlos Slim 30 something Billion, even Paul Allen has 4x Trumps net worth at 17 Billion..

You must have forgot, being filthy rich dosent guarantee a path to the WH, otherwise Perot and Romney both would have been President, neither one came close :crybaby:

His stance on restoring the Rule of Law and securing our border is resonating. More & more are seeing him as the only candidate who really cares about American Citizens at this point.

The idiot in there now hasn't done anything for Citizens. He's only served foreign interests. And Hillary Clinton is only gonna continue those policies. The People see some hope in Trump.
What is the "Rule of Law" that were not currently using? This is odd rhetoric.

His stance on restoring the Rule of Law and securing our border is resonating. More & more are seeing him as the only candidate who really cares about American Citizens at this point.

The idiot in there now hasn't done anything for Citizens. He's only served foreign interests. And Hillary Clinton is only gonna continue those policies. The People see some hope in Trump.
What is the "Rule of Law" that were not currently using? This is odd rhetoric.

It's time to end Illegal Immigration. Most Americans fully support legal Immigration, but they oppose this endless flow of Illegal Immigration. Trump's proposing restoring the Law of the Land and securing our border. For that stance alone, he gets my vote.

I'm completely sick of the kowtowing and pandering to foreign interests. We've had enough of that. It's time to think about American Citizens again. So... GO TRUMP!!

Forum List

Back