Simply Incredible: Massive Lines 10 Blocks Long To See Donald Trump In Orlando (Photos)

Hardly..they're smart enough to actually get those jobs that Americans want to do.
Who was it that recently said that if lawyers and politicians were losing their jobs to immigrants the problem would have been solved years ago?
The problem does not lie with the jobs Americans want to do but the jobs they will not do.
Thanks for playing.

Wrong. Illegals take millions of jobs that Americans are perfectly willing to do.
False that's a myth you tell yourself.
When I see an asshole like you picking beans than you might have a point.

There are plenty of illegals working in the construction industry as carpenters, plumbers and electricians. Those used to be jobs that Americans did.

Those aren't really illegals technically....they were at one time but they got amnesty at some point over the last thirty years.
Thats something no one ever talks about.
It's not the illegals,it's the amnesty.
I think you are incorrect on that. It was after amnesty we were in the south and those jobs were being done cheaper by illegals. Experience perators weren't being paid diddly squat. You could make almost as much working at a store as a clerk standard pay or even McD's.

The problem does not lie with the jobs Americans want to do but the jobs they will not do.
Thanks for playing.

Wrong. Illegals take millions of jobs that Americans are perfectly willing to do.

There are plenty of illegals working in the construction industry as carpenters, plumbers and electricians. Those used to be jobs that Americans did.

Those aren't really illegals technically....they were at one time but they got amnesty at some point over the last thirty years.

I.e., Reagan.

So you're telling me you can do simple math?

Thanks for playing.

I think you are incorrect on that. It was after amnesty we were in the south and those jobs were being done cheaper by illegals. Experience perators weren't being paid diddly squat. You could make almost as much working at a store as a clerk standard pay or even McD's.

Illegals are not working as plumbers,electricians,machinist or any of the other upper end blue collar jobs.
Believe me,I live in Texas and have watched the effect over the last thirty years.
I saw machine shops and related industries go from maybe 3% hispanic to over 80% in that time period and these people are not illegals.

Hardly..they're smart enough to actually get those jobs that Americans want to do.
Who was it that recently said that if lawyers and politicians were losing their jobs to immigrants the problem would have been solved years ago?
Thanks for playing.

Either way, the illegals have to go. No more amnesties.

Illegals are not working as plumbers,electricians,machinist or any of the other upper end blue collar jobs.
Believe me,I live in Texas and have watched the effect over the last thirty years.
I saw machine shops and related industries go from maybe 3% hispanic to over 80% in that time period and these people are not illegals.
They were running heavy equipment in Florida in the mid 90's, in Texas in 2004 with illegals. Shoot just last year a guy we know commented for the operators on bridge crews he could "hire cheap illegal labor so why would he hire anyone else". One of the big malls in West Des Mail hired all illegals to run all the food courts there through 2005-6 and no one did a thing about it.

They were running heavy equipment in Florida in the mid 90's, in Texas in 2004 with illegals. Shoot just last year a guy we know commented for the operators on bridge crews he could "hire cheap illegal labor so why would he hire anyone else". One of the big malls in West Des Mail hired all illegals to run all the food courts there through 2005-6 and no one did a thing about it.

Those aren't really considered upper end blue collar jobs.
Although someone used to be able to make a living in construction and that is definitely on illegals.

Although someone used to be able to make a living in construction and that is definitely on illegals.
A well trained union dozer operator made $25-38.00 an hour in 1992 in Idaho, Colorado and California (this is what we had to pay to get an experienced operator), a Blade man made a minimum of $25.00. I do not know what the rest of the country paid at that point but I'm sure it could not have been that far off. You would be lucky if you could get one of those jobs now for $20.00 an hour and even $15.00 some employers now think is too much if you can also run an excavator with attachments like a shear or any other attachment.

edit; FYI you don't put an inexperienced operator on a $150,000.00 to 300,000.00 + machine.

A well trained union dozer operator made $25-38.00 an hour in 1992 in Idaho, Colorado and California (this is what we had to pay to get an experienced operator), a Blade man made a minimum of $25.00. I do not know what the rest of the country paid at that point but I'm sure it could not have been that far off. You would be lucky if you could get one of those jobs now for $20.00 an hour and even $15.00 some employers now think is too much if you can also run an excavator with attachments like a shear or any other attachment.

edit; FYI you don't put an inexperienced operator on a $150,000.00 to 300,000.00 + machine.

In construction you can be a little fast and loose with the rules.
And in noway does it take a shitload of smarts to run a glorified tractor,experience yes,smarts no.

Forum List

Back