American Patriot Sarah Palin Mocks Obama With Latte Salute

Sarah Palin is nothing more than an attention seeking media whore. Not even the GOP takes her seriously anymore, and she will never hold public office again. The fact that anybody on the right considers her relevant only makes Republicans seem stupider. She will go down in history as a political joke, along with anybody who seriously supported her.

I admire your confidence.

That'll so simplify things if/when she runs for president and you won't have to come up out of the basement or even get off the couch to vote against her. Stay confident, my friend.

She won't run for President. Even she knows she isn't qualified. Say what you want about Obama, but at least he knows Africa isn't a country, and North Korea isn't our ally. :lol:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg
Sarah Palin is nothing more than an attention seeking media whore. Not even the GOP takes her seriously anymore, and she will never hold public office again. The fact that anybody on the right considers her relevant only makes Republicans seem stupider. She will go down in history as a political joke, along with anybody who seriously supported her.

I admire your confidence.

That'll so simplify things if/when she runs for president and you won't have to come up out of the basement or even get off the couch to vote against her. Stay confident, my friend.

She won't run for President. Even she knows she isn't qualified. Say what you want about Obama, but at least he knows Africa isn't a country, and North Korea isn't our ally. :lol:
The only reason he knows Afica isn't a country is because he was born there.

2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Last edited:
The president has the most dangerous job in America. You people should start from that point.
Exactly, being a traitorous president is dangerous.

Well, as soon as we have a traitorous president, I guess we will find out.

But other than that, your RWNJ butthurt ODS very badly and very thinly veiled threat against the POTUS is noted.

Is this really the best that the Right has to offer?

Sad, just plain old sad.

The president has the most dangerous job in America. You people should start from that point.

But other than that, your RWNJ butthurt ODS very badly and very thinly veiled threat against the POTUS is noted.

Sad, just plain old sad.
It's funny watching liberals making excuses for the failure you elected. We see the best you had to offer, and you made Carter a very happy man.

Sad, just plain old sad.

Yes, such a great president, he rebuilt our steel industry, the most modern in the world, advances in manufacturing and pollution control has made our steel desired the world over, even foreign dignitaries and corporate leaders come to marvel and learn.

After Obama our textiles are valued the world over, every just screams for that fine American Cotton, it is simply known as being the tightest weave, the most durable and the purest white.

We have seen our food production start to come home from being overseas and we have reversed the trends of the past and now we feed the world again.

Our refineries are the most modern and efficient, we even managed to invent some new chemicals whose application we barely even understand.

We finally got that Super Collier and research into the origin of the Universe is finally within our grasp.

Obama also rebuilt our Nuclear power plants, we are like France 95% clean Electricity, we have Breeder reactors so we can recycle the spent fuel so we do not need to worry about the disposal of the spent fuel.

Now for the first time in decades we do not rely on Canada for power from the 8 Bruce Nuclear plants on Lake Huron, California and Oregon no longer electricity made from Coal in Wyoming.

I see new cars and new houses everywhere across the USA.

Immigration is up, legally, Obama fixed the Government Bureaucracy, immigration no longer takes 10 years legally, it takes 10 days. The come for all the jobs in the USA.

The war against Islam is over and all the ENSLAVED 10 year old girls have been freed from Sexual Servitude.

But, I jest, I could go on and on and on.

Statistikhengst, what is your retort, that I, "threatend" POTUS".

Statistikhengst, the lack of imagination in your reply to me, is exactly the problem with the "low information" voters. You are like American Jihad, you could never work with me or the rest of America, you have too much hate in your heart and zero intelligence. I see everything that Obama could do, to be the greatest President History has ever known. But is he, not at all.

Obama has people like Statistikhengst behaving like the Bigots in History we have fought wars against. Statistikhengst post against me sounds like a threat, thinnly veiled.

I think Statistikhengst, in my opinion has inadvertently displayed Statistikhengst's desire, That all Conservatives and Christians be Tried, Convicted, and Hung for Treason against POTUS,

Obama had to choices, Greatness or Failure.

US White people are the good guys, many of us actually voted for Obama, but to listen to Statistikhengst there is no lower form of life on the planet.

Statistikhengst, given the chance to reply to me, I guess you only have, "low information".

Forum List

Back