American Patriot Roy Moore: Deploy Military To Fortify U.S.- Mexico Border Till Wall Is Built

I agree, especially after our border agent was killed the other day by illegals bashing his skull in with rocks. These third worlders are not civilized and hold no value to life. Roy Moore has the right idea. Damn political correctness.

EXCLUSIVE – Roy Moore: Deploy Military to Fortify U.S.-Mexico Border

Says a right winger in the USA which has invaded, bombed, killed for a long, long time now.
We must protect our sovereign natural born American citizens.

Protect them by invading countries thousands of miles away? Er... protect them from what?

I agree, especially after our border agent was killed the other day by illegals bashing his skull in with rocks. These third worlders are not civilized and hold no value to life. Roy Moore has the right idea. Damn political correctness.

Says a right winger in the USA which has invaded, bombed, killed for a long, long time now.

Protect them by invading countries thousands of miles away? Er... protect them from what?

Last time I checked mehico was zero miles away.

current mall ownership, which is different from the 70s ownership, stated there is no paper trail of who may have been banned in the 70s. that does not mean he was not banned or that they said he was not banned...

This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday, declining to divulge sources

Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.” Jones told me that she couldn’t confirm the alleged mall banning, but said, “It’s a rumor I’ve heard for years.”

[Former mall worker Greg] Legat says that he saw Moore there a few times, even though his understanding then was that he had already been banned. “It started around 1979, I think,” Legat said. “I know the ban was still in place when I got there.” Legat recalled a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas, now retired, who worked security at the mall. “J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.’ ” Legat recalled Thomas telling him, “If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him.’ ”

Was Roy Moore Banned From the Gadsden Mall For Harassing Teenage Girls?
Post reported for being off topic. Your refusal to to address the military border issue brought up by American Patriot Roy Moore will get your posts deleted. Nobody comes on Steve McGarretts threads and tries to derail it. Expect repercussions of all your posts where being deleted.

Hey, get some reading comprehension. I'm talking about illegals invading our country at the southern border and raping, robbing, and killing our lawful abiding natural born citizens.

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

The Posse Comitatus Act is aUnited States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385

Sec. 15. From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress

This law is often relied upon to prevent the Department of Defense from interfering in domestic law enforcement.

Doesn't the military already have enough to do? We're in a few different conflicts and have troops deployed all over the world.

we are in a lot of places we do not need to be. Save money, save lives and control the border. How can anyone argue with that?

Hey, get some reading comprehension. I'm talking about illegals invading our country at the southern border and raping, robbing, and killing our lawful abiding natural born citizens.

Don't fucking tell me to get reading comprehension.

I said "invaded, bombed, killed" and you said (remember the reading comprehension thing?) "We must protect our sovereign natural born American citizens."

Go figure on the reading comprehension shit.

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

The Posse Comitatus Act is aUnited States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385

Sec. 15. From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress

This law is often relied upon to prevent the Department of Defense from interfering in domestic law enforcement.

Border patrol is not a domestic law enforcement issue, it is a national defense issue.

Doesn't the military already have enough to do? We're in a few different conflicts and have troops deployed all over the world.

we are in a lot of places we do not need to be. Save money, save lives and control the border. How can anyone argue with that?

18 U.S.C. § 1385

18 U.S.C. § 1385

border control is not be a domestic law enforcement, it is a national defense issue.

Forum List

Back