American Patriot Roy Moore: Deploy Military To Fortify U.S.- Mexico Border Till Wall Is Built

Can you be banned from malls for preying on young girls and be considered a patriot?
Only in wingnuts world.

I agree, especially after our border agent was killed the other day by illegals bashing his skull in with rocks. These third worlders are not civilized and hold no value to life. Roy Moore has the right idea. Damn political correctness.

EXCLUSIVE – Roy Moore: Deploy Military to Fortify U.S.-Mexico Border

Wish I could vote for a true Patriot......We need this man in the senate
If he gets to the senate he will be expelled. Do you even know why?

Doesn't the military already have enough to do? We're in a few different conflicts and have troops deployed all over the world.

I agree, especially after our border agent was killed the other day by illegals bashing his skull in with rocks. These third worlders are not civilized and hold no value to life. Roy Moore has the right idea. Damn political correctness.

No...
why?

If he's expelled for unproven allegations of something that happened prior to his election, Franken needs to go too. And that's proven.

Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman shares why she went public in exclusive interview

Leigh Corfman, the woman who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of initiating a sexual encounter when she was 14 — and he was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney — said she feels “a weight has been lifted” since going public with her story, even though it has cost her personally and financially.

In an exclusive television interview, her first since The Washington Post revealed her story earlier this month, Corfman addressed critics who have questioned why she failed to raise her allegations earlier, telling TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie, “It’s very simple, really — I did tell people,” including her friends and family and, later when she was an adult herself, her children.

Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman shares why she went public in exclusive interview

No one raped any children and no one hates millions of Americans.

But the democratic candidate DOES want open borders.

Nobody has the balls to try it

Calling Moore a pedophile doesn't make him a pedophile.

call it what you will... i call it deplorable predatory abuse of power.

Corfman is one of nine women who have accused Moore of pursuing relationships with them when they were teenagers and he was an adult. Moore has denied all of the allegations. He also said he specifically does not know Corfman.

“I wonder how many ‘me’s’ he doesn’t know,” she responded.

Corfman said Moore first approached her outside an Alabama courthouse as she was waiting for her mother inside. He asked for her phone number and later arranged to meet her pick her up and he took her back to his house.

“I wouldn’t exactly call it a date. I would say it was a meet. At 14 I was not dating. At 14, I was not able to make those kind of choices,” she said.

Corfman said the second time she went to Moore’s house, he laid out blankets on his living room floor and “proceeded to, um, seduce me, I guess you would say.” He removed most of her clothing, left the room and then returned wearing only in his "white underwear."

“He touched me over my clothing, what was left of it, and he tried to get me to touch him as well,” she recalled.

Corfman said she pulled back, frightened, and had Moore take her back home.

“I was a 14-year-old child trying to playing in an adult’s world, and he was 32 years old,” she said.

Diddnt they fry this in the 80’s? I don’t think it worked to well.

After Marine on Patrol Kills a Teen-Ager, a Texas Border Village Wonders Why

After Marine on Patrol Kills a Teen-Ager, a Texas Border Village Wonders Why

It was an encounter between four camouflage-clad United States marines and a young man herding his family's goats on a rocky, desolate bluff of desert above the Rio Grande. It ended when one marine fired his M-16 rifle and hit the teen-ager, Esequiel Hernandez Jr., who bled to death on a windswept hill overlooking his adobe home and the cemetery where he was buried a few days later.

Forum List

Back