American left: ANTIFA Is Not Your Friend

I fear the left more than ultra right racists. Theses liberals spout virulent hyperbole and remind me of fascist Italian Blackshirts. Liberals intimidate, harass and use physiological warfare. They wave red flags at crazies on the right, what do you expect? They are as much to blame for Heather Heyers' death as that moron that ran her down, Liberals need to tone it down step back and reexamine their hateful confrontational tactics.
Antifa aren't Liberals or Dems, dupe. Or numerous. Arrest them. Along with Nazis who show up in armor.

Antifa’s violent tactics have elicited substantial support from the mainstream left.

By the 2000s, as the internet facilitated more transatlantic dialogue, some American activists had adopted the name antifa. But even on the militant left, the movement didn’t occupy the spotlight. To most left-wing activists during the Clinton, Bush, and Obama years, deregulated global capitalism seemed like a greater threat than fascism.

The Rise of the Violent Left

The Rule of Reason
The Rule of Reason :: The Weblog of Edward Cline
Friday, March 17, 2017

The average Antifa recruit is a sociopath. He’s in the “resistance” irrespective of the “cause.” He’s in the mob because of his basic nihilism; freedom of speech means nothing to him. He would “oppose,” while carrying a stick or wearing steel-toed shoes or knuckle busters, a speech about the chemical composition of cow paddies. It could be about immigration, Brexit, Trump, pro-Trumpers, or Milo Yiannopoulos. It matters not. He is an empty vessel. There is the chance to chant with countless others to feel “one” with them is that is his driving motive to physically assault demonstrators and be paid for it. Alone he is a non-performer, a non-entity. Antifac gives him a chance to vent his malevolent universe soul, to lash out at anyone who stands for something.

Anti1%2B001.jpg

The mentality of an Antifa “soldier” is parallel with that of an Islamic jihadist. The latter’s end is his own death, or arrest, or “martyrdom.” They have said that in so many instances. But maybe it is also, if he survives being shot, the five minutes of TV fame as his carnage is televised and he is shown being led away by the police. But it is not “mental illness,” which is what European authorities invariably ascribe to Muslim attacks on non-Muslims. It is plain, unadulteratednihilism. Islam is a nihilist, death-worshipping “creed.”

Antifa “soldiers” are impervious to the charge that their “anti-fascist” mantra allows them to behave like fascists, just as Hitler’s brown shirts behaved.

Anti5%2B001.jpg

It is without a doubt that former President Barack Obama, blatantly pro-Islam, is engaged in “Deep State” tactics to nullify President Donald Trump’s pro-America administration or to stage a “coup” against Trump, and it is not beyond credibility that his actions and his Organizing For America (OFA) are linked beyond public scrutiny to Antifa. If Obama is not providing operational funds directly to Antifa through circuitous channels, George Soros certainly is under his Open Society umbrella. Obama’s OFA could also stand for “Organizing For Action” – action to do what? Mount violent protests, and obstruct Trump’s immigration policies in the federal judiciary on the flimsiest legal pretexts, and to oppose Trump in Congress and in the judiciary. You can sit in black robes on a court’s bench and still have much in common with the black-garbed, arson-happy Antifa thugs.

The New York Post reported on February 18th:

Protesters, who may or may not be affiliated with OFA, are also storming district offices. Last week, GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher blamed a “mob” of anti-Trump activists for knocking unconscious a 71-year-old female staffer at his Southern California office. A video of the incident, showing a small crowd around an opening door, was less conclusive.

Separately, OFA, which is run by ex-Obama officials and staffers, plans to stage 400 rallies across 42 states this year to attack Trump and Republicans over ObamaCare’s repeal.

Anti3%2B001.jpg

The Rule of Reason: The Nihilism of Antifa

The left and liberalism is becoming a bigger problem than white supremacists. They are outspoken, shout obscenities, intimidate and pretty much try to dominate political discourse. This isn't my fathers liberalism. It has been hijacked by intolerant extremists trolls. I want liberals to step back from that and be truly liberal and open minded.

Just like we all know the left is what they call everyone else. They say were violent but look who's beating people, burning, rioting, and acting just like fascists pricks...

LETTER TO THE AMERICAN LEFT: ANTIFA IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
TUE, 2/28/2017 - BY NICHOLAS GOROFF

maxresdefault_29.jpg

Though to many they may seem to be revolutionaries, primed to take the fight against whatever variety of perceived fascism, the self-proclaimed anti-fascists of “Antifa” are a millstone around the neck of the political left and possibly a greater danger to progressive and liberal values than even Donald Trump himself.

To be certain, while it may inspire a guttural cheer to see a white nationalist crackpot like Richard Spencer belted across the face, and may feel as though our nation stands on the cusp of revolution as swarms of black clad young people burn property and charge police lines, the net effects of these actions, both real and potential, must not be embraced as resistance mounts to Trump and rightwing populism throughout the West. Why not, you ask?

The reasons are a mix of the pragmatic and philosophical. For starters, through their wanton destruction and rioting, as well as unbridled enthusiasm for vandalism and violence, Antifa and their black bloc tactics are in many ways an outright gift to those who advocate for a police state. As their presence has become a standard affair at demonstrations and protest rallies, their particular version of “radical activism,” replete with its threats of violent insurrection and assaults on civilian bystanders, give the domestic security apparatus and its supporters perfect justification for increased surveillance and a crackdown on political speech.

"Who Was That Masked Man?"

Why quote a RINO who obviously sees Liberals as friendly, rational, and honorable opponents? Though the literal situation is just the opposite, Antifa is Liberalism with its mask off.

Right wing propaganda. Creating a fake boogeyman.
They want an unopposed blitzkrieg. They're in the wrong country for that.
You mean like your unopposed blitzkrieg in Europe?
^ :cuckoo:
Antifa came from Europe, retard.

Every politician in Western Europe allows them to do whatever the hell they want. They are like the cartels in Mexico.
They come out at G20s etc and break windows. Jackasses, dupe.

We all need to step back here and take a deep breath. I am more likely to be hit by lightning, or murdered by a black criminal, that ever even come near a sociopath murdering white racist. And blacks are more likely to be murdered by another black, not a neo nazi. Don't insult our intelligence. Black crime is out of control. And it's always excused by white racism, that smoke and mirrors chimera. No, there isn't a get out of jail free (race) card, no excuses. Let's unite, get rid of the racial baggage and lay off the excuses. That would do more to heal this country than liberal denial.

Last edited:
I fear the left more than ultra right racists. Theses liberals spout virulent hyperbole and remind me of fascist Italian Blackshirts. Liberals intimidate, harass and use physiological warfare. They wave red flags at crazies on the right, what do you expect? They are as much to blame for Heather Heyers' death as that moron that ran her down, Liberals need to tone it down step back and reexamine their hateful confrontational tactics.
Antifa aren't Liberals or Dems, dupe. Or numerous. Arrest them. Along with Nazis who show up in armor.

Antifa’s violent tactics have elicited substantial support from the mainstream left.

By the 2000s, as the internet facilitated more transatlantic dialogue, some American activists had adopted the name antifa. But even on the militant left, the movement didn’t occupy the spotlight. To most left-wing activists during the Clinton, Bush, and Obama years, deregulated global capitalism seemed like a greater threat than fascism.

BS

We all need to step back here and take a deep breath. I am more likely to be hit by lightning, or murdered by a black criminal, that ever even come near a sociopath murdering white racist. And blacks are more likely to be murdered by another black, not a neo nazi. Don't insult our intelligence. Black crime is out of control. And it's always excused by white racism, that smoke and mirrors chimera. N0, there isn't a get out of jail free (race) card, no excuses. Let's unite, get rid of the racial baggage and lay off the excuses.
And mainly get fair tax rates on the rich and giant corps, and invest in the nonrich and infrastructure, as opposed to the last 35 years of Reaganism...

lead_960.jpg

Antifa’s activists say they’re battling burgeoning authoritarianism on the American right. Are they fueling it instead?
Since 1907, portland, oregon, has hosted an annual Rose Festival. Since 2007, the festival had included a parade down 82nd Avenue. Since 2013, the Republican Party of Multnomah County, which includes Portland, had taken part. This April, all of that changed.

In the days leading up to the planned parade, a group called the Direct Action Alliance declared, “Fascists plan to march through the streets,” and warned, “Nazis will not march through Portland unopposed.” The alliance said it didn’t object to the Multnomah GOP itself, but to “fascists” who planned to infiltrate its ranks. Yet it also denounced marchers with “Trump flags” and “red maga hats” who could “normalize support for an orange man who bragged about sexually harassing women and who is waging a war of hate, racism and prejudice.” A second group, Oregon Students Empowered, created a Facebook page called “Shut down fascism! No nazis in Portland!”

Next, the parade’s organizers received an anonymous email warning that if “Trump supporters” and others who promote “hateful rhetoric” marched, “we will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade … and drag and push those people out.” When Portland police said they lacked the resources to provide adequate security, the organizers canceled the parade. It was a sign of things to come.

The violence is not directed only at avowed racists like Spencer: In June of last year, demonstrators—at least some of whom were associated with antifa—punched and threw eggs at people exiting a Trump rally in San Jose, California. An article in It’s Going Down celebrated the “righteous beatings.”

06c49cbed.jpg

An antifascist demonstrator burns a Blue Lives Matter flag during a protest in Portland, Oregon, in June.

A similar cycle has played out at UC Berkeley. In February, masked antifascists broke store windows and hurled Molotov cocktails and rocks at police during a rally against the planned speech by Yiannopoulos. After the university canceled the speech out of what it called “concern for public safety,” white nationalists announced a “March on Berkeley” in support of “free speech.” At that rally, a 41-year-old man named Kyle Chapman, who was wearing a baseball helmet, ski goggles, shin guards, and a mask, smashed an antifa activist over the head with a wooden post. Suddenly, Trump supporters had a viral video of their own. A far-right crowdfunding site soon raised more than $80,000 for Chapman’s legal defense. (In January, the same site had offered a substantial reward for the identity of the antifascist who had punched Spencer.) A politicized fight culture is emerging, fueled by cheerleaders on both sides. As James Anderson, an editor at It’s Going Down, told Vice, “This shit is fun.”

Every Berkeley Must Be Silenced by a Kent State

It won't be fun anymore when the police and National Guard finally stop this anarchy with lethal bullets.

The left and liberalism is becoming a bigger problem than white supremacists. They are outspoken, shout obscenities, intimidate and pretty much try to dominate political discourse. This isn't my fathers liberalism. It has been hijacked by intolerant extremists trolls. I want liberals to step back from that and be truly liberal and open minded.
The New BS GOP is full of hateful garbage to be intolerant of. Your bs/hate/character assassination propaganda machine is a disgrace. Doesn't get outside the US, so furriners don't understand your insanity...or Trump's...

lead_960.jpg

Antifa’s activists say they’re battling burgeoning authoritarianism on the American right. Are they fueling it instead?
Since 1907, portland, oregon, has hosted an annual Rose Festival. Since 2007, the festival had included a parade down 82nd Avenue. Since 2013, the Republican Party of Multnomah County, which includes Portland, had taken part. This April, all of that changed.

In the days leading up to the planned parade, a group called the Direct Action Alliance declared, “Fascists plan to march through the streets,” and warned, “Nazis will not march through Portland unopposed.” The alliance said it didn’t object to the Multnomah GOP itself, but to “fascists” who planned to infiltrate its ranks. Yet it also denounced marchers with “Trump flags” and “red maga hats” who could “normalize support for an orange man who bragged about sexually harassing women and who is waging a war of hate, racism and prejudice.” A second group, Oregon Students Empowered, created a Facebook page called “Shut down fascism! No nazis in Portland!”

Next, the parade’s organizers received an anonymous email warning that if “Trump supporters” and others who promote “hateful rhetoric” marched, “we will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade … and drag and push those people out.” When Portland police said they lacked the resources to provide adequate security, the organizers canceled the parade. It was a sign of things to come.

The violence is not directed only at avowed racists like Spencer: In June of last year, demonstrators—at least some of whom were associated with antifa—punched and threw eggs at people exiting a Trump rally in San Jose, California. An article in It’s Going Down celebrated the “righteous beatings.”

06c49cbed.jpg

An antifascist demonstrator burns a Blue Lives Matter flag during a protest in Portland, Oregon, in June.

A similar cycle has played out at UC Berkeley. In February, masked antifascists broke store windows and hurled Molotov cocktails and rocks at police during a rally against the planned speech by Yiannopoulos. After the university canceled the speech out of what it called “concern for public safety,” white nationalists announced a “March on Berkeley” in support of “free speech.” At that rally, a 41-year-old man named Kyle Chapman, who was wearing a baseball helmet, ski goggles, shin guards, and a mask, smashed an antifa activist over the head with a wooden post. Suddenly, Trump supporters had a viral video of their own. A far-right crowdfunding site soon raised more than $80,000 for Chapman’s legal defense. (In January, the same site had offered a substantial reward for the identity of the antifascist who had punched Spencer.) A politicized fight culture is emerging, fueled by cheerleaders on both sides. As James Anderson, an editor at It’s Going Down, told Vice, “This shit is fun.”

Every Berkeley Must Be Silenced by a Kent State

It won't be fun anymore when the police and National Guard finally stop this anarchy with lethal bullets.
Antifa isn't Berkeley, either, dupe- no matter how many times Fox shows a couple of sidewalk fires.

I have listened to "the liberal media", NPR, MSNBC. I adore what happened to that beautiful young woman , Heather Heyers. I have seen the outrageous crimes black males commit, some of them seemed racist and were ignored and downplayed by the media. For me, I want this girl to still be alive, BUT why this incident being so accented by the media? Something smells fishy in Denmark.

surge in violence since Trump - Google Search That surge is attacks and vandalism against Muslims, Jews, blacks, gays etc...

I have listened to "the liberal media", NPR, MSNBC. I adore what happened to that beautiful young woman , Heather Heyers. I have seen the outrageous crimes black males commit, some of them seemed racist and were ignored and downplayed by the media. For me, I want this girl to still be alive, BUT why this incident being so accented by the media? Something smells fishy in Denmark.
Speaking of Denmark....

surge in violence since Trump - Google Search That surge is attacks and vandalism against Muslims, Jews, blacks, gays etc...
Were the hell do you get this from? I see blacks shooting each other down committing crimes since like 1975. Muslims being intimidated? Tiny tiny proportionally. Not feeling their pain. Jews, I can relate, but a tiny concern, How does any of that address the HUGE numbers of black crimes? I, and many of us have been victims of black criminals. And the racial baggage that goes along with that.

Were the hell do you get this from? I see blacks shooting each other down committing crimes since like 1975. Muslims being intimidated? Tiny tiny proportionally. Not feeling their pain. Jews, I can relate, but a tiny concern, How does any of that address the HUGE numbers of black crimes? I, and many of us have been victims of black criminals. And the racial baggage that goes along with that.
Mainly gangs selling drugs, often to whites from outside the inner city, and killing each other. Yup, centers of crime. No real investment in blacks or the nonrich in years....Me too when I was in Buffalo.

The New BS GOP is full of hateful garbage to be intolerant of. Your bs/hate/character assassination propaganda machine is a disgrace. Doesn't get outside the US, so furriners don't understand your insanity...or Trump's...
Again your talking about "yourselves", my how you represent the left. You should get with matthew, have a date I bet you two would hit it off perfectly.:suck:better yet if you hit it off go to greece and get them freebies. αντιο σας...

Last edited:
Again your talking about "yourselves", my how you represent the left. You should get with matthew, have a date I bet you two would hit it off perfectly...:suck:
Truth is like that, vulgar superdupe.

Forum List

Back