American Kids Far Behind Slovenia, Vietnam in Science and Math

Improve in what way?

If you don't know, I can't help you.

If you can’t or won’t be specific, don’t bring it up.

So you are admitting that you don't grasp the concept that corporal punishment can lead to greater academic performance? How can you be that dense?

Is there a reason you are afraid to answer my question?

I did not answer it because it was a stupid question!

...!

Can’t answer, huh?

Figures

If you don't know, I can't help you.

If you can’t or won’t be specific, don’t bring it up.

So you are admitting that you don't grasp the concept that corporal punishment can lead to greater academic performance? How can you be that dense?

Is there a reason you are afraid to answer my question?

I did not answer it because it was a stupid question!

...!

Can’t answer, huh?

Figures

You just proved you are as much of an asshole as the rest of the education bashers, simply because no one taught you to read either!

Corporal punishment can lead to greater academic performance.

There! Did you read that?

Now, who is trolling?

This has been a steady decline since about the 70s. Declining school budgets, teacher tenure systems makes it impossible to fire bad teachers,

"Teacher fired after giving zeros to students who didn't turn in assignments"

The latest ranking of top countries in math, reading, and science is out — and the US didn't crack the top 10

58471001ba6eb6d3008b7bf9-750-1038.png
Demographics, pure and simple.

If the lightbulb is on the moon a little longer.

You mean Werhner Von Braun the Nazi German from Poznan with his relations to Polish King Mieszko, and his grandmother's surname Von Gostkowski?
who
was influenced by Polish - Russian Konstantin Ciolkowski's foundations of modern rocket science theories?
Who
Wernher Von Braun put a man on the moon using a Kondratyuk loop, named after Ukrainian rocket scientist Yuri Kondratyuk?

Wernher von Braun did what he did on reason he did what he did. He became a Nazi because it was the only way to do what he did. Under the Nazis he made the V2 and terrorized London. I guess he had the same scruple to do so as the English bomber pilots had scruples to throw their bombs on German cities and to kill totally innocent human beings. If Wernher von Braun had to become a desert mole rat to reach the moon then he would had became a desert mole rat. But this was not neccesary - he became an US-American and loved it to be an US-American not only because this was the way to the moon. This was the way to the universe. But on this way he did not only reach the moon he found also the way to Christ. When he was old he was a wise man.

In the city Wirsitz in Posen, where Wernher von Braun was born, lived nearly only Germans. Wirsitz was given to Poland after world war 1. Lots of Germans left Wirsitz because they did not like the idea that their sons had to be soldiers in the wars between the Russians and Poles. After world war 2 the rest of the Germans there was displaced and Wirsitz got a polish population.

Well, the point was that the GREAT NASA achievement was by a GREAT NAZI German MOSTLY, who was MOSTLY influenced by Kostantin Ciolkowski.

So, I wouldn't say it's much of a "American achievement" as you had suggested.

Genetic analysis proves Germans from Berlin are basically nearly half Polish & half Dutch,

What a nonsense. The Prussians came from the area Königsberg (Kaliningrad) - what's an area which is today Russia and Poland - and the people in the Netherlands (Germans too) have their roots in the Scandinavian regions. I never heard that many people from the Netherlands went to Berlin nor that people from Berlin migrated in big numbers to the Netherlands. A possible explanation could be a common root of Germans and Russians in the Vikings. Russia made many Germans to Russians. The name "Waldemar" for example became the name "Vladimir".

which makes sense considering that North Germans (Low German speakers) are actually more Dutch like than the South German (High German speakers)

The people in the Netherlands are Germans. Their language has its roots in the "platt"-dialects of their neighbors in the North.

Germans from Poland are probably mroe than half Polish.

Germans on the German territory, which is now Poland, were displaced. Except of people who had leading positions in education, science, society and economy. Lots of this people had to stay as a kind of forced workers for the Commies in Poland.

We know for a fact, that 15 - 20% of all German Surnames have a Slavic surname origins.

We needed workers during the industrial revolution. Lots of Poles seddled in Germany in the area of the river Ruhr. They became Germans.

In Poland the amount is obviously much higher, presumably more like 35 - 60%. (Depending on the regional variance)

No idea what this means for you. Poles are Poles - and not Germans.

Von Braun definitely has some Slavic heritage, no doubt.

Let me say there are reasons why Germans make a lot of jokes about stealing Poles. I don't have any idea why someone should think Wernher von Braun was Polish. He never showed any sympathy for forced laborers from the world of the Slaws for example.

While he might look pretty German,

Everyone looks pretty German who is a German for Germans. For example Roberto Blanco, who is since very long decades an honorary citizen of Bavaria.

he has a Slavic shaped forehead, and rear head.

Von Braun was definitely very Brachycephalic, like so many of Germany's best, and brightest.

The Polish map which shows that Bavaria was always a Polish territory is not a Bavarian map, specially because Bavaria never was a Polish country. And the most areas which are Poland today never were Poland before World War 2 too. If you like to find informations about the Polish roots then you have to study regions which are now in Russia.

Poles, and Czechs are far more likely to be Brachycephalic than Germans.

That's why we call the IQ-Test meanwhile PIQ-test. Someone has a high Polish IQ when he gives his vote to a hyper-nationalistic anti-democratic government, which likes to destroy the European Union, because it got much more money from the European Union than any other country. The USA has a similiar high PIQ-rate in the moment. A government which tries to destroy democracies, the world economy and the western world. Who is Trump? A stolen Polish baby?

Up into the Wendish Crusade / Northern Crusades at the turn of 1,000 AD.
Prussians were originally a Baltic tribe like Lithuanians, that were in East Prussia, West Prussia were mostly Pomeranian Polish tribes, and East Germany were mostly Wendish Polish tribes some of their survivors include Sorbs.

Yea - And US-Americans speak the German language English. So they are Germanics. And because all Germans were Polish - also all US-Americans are Polaroid. But bad luck: the Polaroids died out. Good end: There's a renaissance in Japan. This new tribe is called "Fuji instax mini 25 users". So there's still some hope.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Regardless of "cultures", Singapore is knocking it out of the park, and we are not. You would be satisfied with 27th, because of "cultures". I would not.

I would survive anywhere. You would be 27th....

You are blinded by your own stupid arrogance. Regardless of "cultures"? If they would have let me beat my students with a cane, you can rest assured they would likely improve!

Improve in what way?

Bullshit. Regardless of "cultures", Singapore is knocking it out of the park, and we are not. You would be satisfied with 27th, because of "cultures". I would not.

I would survive anywhere. You would be 27th....

You are blinded by your own stupid arrogance. Regardless of "cultures"? If they would have let me beat my students with a cane, you can rest assured they would likely improve!

Improve in what way?

The left despises education. Math is racist. Biology is sexist. High school graduates cannot read, do simple arithmetic or even write their name. Then the left claims that conservatives are anti science and anti education.

Thanks Teacher's Unions like the American Federation of Teachers, and the National Education Association, and their DEMOCRAT MASTERS.​

The left despises education. Math is racist. Biology is sexist. High school graduates cannot read, do dimpl

The left despises hard work. That’s really why American kids in some places lag behind in math.
Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds, Tovarich?

U.S. Education System Lags Behind Other Countries | PBS NewsHour Extra
U.S. scores in reading and science rank 20th and 23rd respectively in the world. The highest scoring countries were located in East Asia. Students from China, Singapore, South Korea and Japan were at the top.

At least they have freedom.

Dunno, The NRA was talking about putting armed men from the government in schools to enforce warrantless searches. And I think the people loved them for it when they mentioned about it. Crazy.

Dr. Michio Kaku speaks about how America's poor educational system. It's about 4 minutes. He nailed it.

At least they have freedom.

Dunno, The NRA was talking about putting armed men from the government in schools to enforce warrantless searches. And I think the people loved them for it when they mentioned about it. Crazy.

~~~~~~
I didn't know that retired LEO's were government employees, nor did I read or hear that the called for warrantless searches.

The left despises education. Math is racist. Biology is sexist. High school graduates cannot read, do dimpl

The left despises hard work. That’s really why American kids in some places lag behind in math.
Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds, Tovarich?

U.S. Education System Lags Behind Other Countries | PBS NewsHour Extra
U.S. scores in reading and science rank 20th and 23rd respectively in the world. The highest scoring countries were located in East Asia. Students from China, Singapore, South Korea and Japan were at the top.
And shame on us! We're too busy teaching social things that should be taught in the home to concentrate on math and the sciences in schools. And kids get to choose curriculum, often the easy classes. American kids are tech smarter that us old fogies, yet seem unconnected. And the main problem IMHO is that we have dropped expectations. One example is: when my granddaughter was in 8th grade, her class was allowed to use calculators in class. That idea appalled me, and I was proud of her mother, who allowed the device in class along with her mates, but would not allow its use for homework. Kids tend to live up to expectations..or down to them whichever. Maybe we should all get more involved in local school board meetings. And stop making excuses for kids that disrupt and bully.

I didn't know that retired LEO's were government employees, nor did I read or hear that the called for warrantless searches.

So, I guess you're another one of those fake ass, big government 'conservatives' around here who thinks that government legislation at the federal level is the solution to violence?

Are you stupid, whose side are you on anyway, asshole?

Here's a link for you, though... Put armed police in every school, NRA urges

NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre read a lengthy statement that blamed video games, slasher films, the media, inadequate databases on mental illness and lax security for contributing to violence in the culture.

“I call on Congress today to act immediately to appropriate whatever is necessary to put armed police officers in every single school in this nation,” LaPierre said.

Last edited:

So, I guess you're another one of those fake ass, big government 'conservatives' around here who thinks that government legislation at the federal level is the solution to violence?

Are you stupid, whose side are you on anyway, asshole?

Here's a link for you, though... Put armed police in every school, NRA urges

NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre read a lengthy statement that blamed video games, slasher films, the media, inadequate databases on mental illness and lax security for contributing to violence in the culture.

“I call on Congress today to act immediately to appropriate whatever is necessary to put armed police officers in every single school in this nation,” LaPierre said.

~~~~~~~
No!!! I believe that local government should be capable of governing themselves using de minimus guidance from central government. It's called Home Rule, or haven't you heard of it? The opinions by the NRA are no different than the opinions voiced by anti-gun promoters. Meanwhile guys in Congress like Rep. Eric Swalwell (Ca Dem) are calling for total confiscation of firearms. The NRA speaks for voters and contributors nationally, Swalwell supposedly representing government in D.C., speaks for his ideology and a limited number of constituents in California not nationally

Congressman Calls for Confiscation of "Assault Weapons"

California Congressman calls for gun BAN and CONFISCATION - Amendment 2 Rights

Democratic congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons

Last edited:
Doc, for the life of me I can't remember why I responded to you in that tone last night. I know that I'd just watched Bad Santa, right before I posted back, though. Hm. Sorry for inferring you were an asshole, I don't even know you. I'll lookit the links later, I'm just jumping on here for a minute.

Forum List

Back