American Kids Far Behind Slovenia, Vietnam in Science and Math

Bullshit. Regardless of "cultures", Singapore is knocking it out of the park, and we are not. You would be satisfied with 27th, because of "cultures". I would not.

I would survive anywhere. You would be 27th....

Last edited:
Poland beat America im every category.
How many dumb Americans does it take to change a lightbulb?

If the lightbulb is on the moon a little longer.

You mean Werhner Von Braun the Nazi German from Poznan with his relations to Polish King Mieszko, and his grandmother's surname Von Gostkowski?
who
was influenced by Polish - Russian Konstantin Ciolkowski's foundations of modern rocket science theories?
Who
Wernher Von Braun put a man on the moon using a Kondratyuk loop, named after Ukrainian rocket scientist Yuri Kondratyuk?

Wernher von Braun did what he did on reason he did what he did. He became a Nazi because it was the only way to do what he did. Under the Nazis he made the V2 and terrorized London. I guess he had the same scruple to do so as the English bomber pilots had scruples to throw their bombs on German cities and to kill totally innocent human beings. If Wernher von Braun had to become a desert mole rat to reach the moon then he would had became a desert mole rat. But this was not neccesary - he became an US-American and loved it to be an US-American not only because this was the way to the moon. This was the way to the universe. But on this way he did not only reach the moon he found also the way to Christ. When he was old he was a wise man.

In the city Wirsitz in Posen, where Wernher von Braun was born, lived lots of Germans. Wirsitz was given to Poland after world war 1. Many Germans left Wirsitz because they did not like the idea that their sons had to be soldiers in the wars between the Russians and Poles. After world war 2 the rest of the Germans there was displaced and Wirsitz got a polish population.

Last edited:

You mean Werhner Von Braun the Nazi German from Poznan with his relations to Polish King Mieszko, and his grandmother's surname Von Gostkowski?
who
was influenced by Polish - Russian Konstantin Ciolkowski's foundations of modern rocket science theories?
Who
Wernher Von Braun put a man on the moon using a Kondratyuk loop, named after Ukrainian rocket scientist Yuri Kondratyuk?

Wernher von Braun did what he did on reason he did what he did. He became a Nazi because it was the only way to do what he did. Under the Nazis he made the V2 and terrorized London. I guess he had the same scruple to do so as the English bomber pilots had scruples to throw their bombs on German cities and to kill totally innocent human beings. If Wernher von Braun had to become a desert mole rat to reach the moon then he would had became a desert mole rat. But this was not neccesary - he became an US-American and loved it to be an US-American not only because this was the way to the moon. This was the way to the universe. But on this way he did not only reach the moon he found also the way to Christ. When he was old he was a wise man.

In the city Wirsitz in Posen, where Wernher von Braun was born, lived nearly only Germans. Wirsitz was given to Poland after world war 1. Lots of Germans left Wirsitz because they did not like the idea that their sons had to be soldiers in the wars between the Russians and Poles. After world war 2 the rest of the Germans there was displaced and Wirsitz got a polish population.

Well, the point was that the GREAT NASA achievement was by a GREAT NAZI German MOSTLY, who was MOSTLY influenced by Kostantin Ciolkowski.

So, I wouldn't say it's much of a "American achievement" as you had suggested.

Genetic analysis proves Germans from Berlin are basically nearly half Polish & half Dutch, which makes sense considering that North Germans (Low German speakers) are actually more Dutch like than the South German (High German speakers)

Germans from Poland are probably mroe than half Polish.

We know for a fact, that 15 - 20% of all German Surnames have a Slavic surname origins.

In Poland the amount is obviously much higher, presumably more like 35 - 60%. (Depending on the regional variance)

Von Braun definitely has some Slavic heritage, no doubt.

While he might look pretty German, he has a Slavic shaped forehead, and rear head.

Von Braun was definitely very Brachycephalic, like so many of Germany's best, and brightest.

Poles, and Czechs are far more likely to be Brachycephalic than Germans.

America does poorly in soccer because only our least talented athletes play that game beyond the age of 10.
While that used to be true, I don't think it still applies. Many excellent athletes remain in soccer until adulthood.

The U.S. system of development focuses on AGE and SCHOOL GRADE, which is self-defeating. The best 12-year-old soccer player in Germany is playing against 16-17 year olds. The best 12-year-old soccer player in the U.S. is kicking ass against other 12's. Same for other sports. Same for other countries.

This is why so many European basketball players look good to the NBA. The best players are play are playing against top competition as soon as they are able to do so, not fucking around against other high school players not good enough to launder their jock straps.

Just my opinion, of course, but it explains a lot.

who
Who

In the city Wirsitz in Posen, where Wernher von Braun was born, lived nearly only Germans. Wirsitz was given to Poland after world war 1. Lots of Germans left Wirsitz because they did not like the idea that their sons had to be soldiers in the wars between the Russians and Poles. After world war 2 the rest of the Germans there was displaced and Wirsitz got a polish population.

Well, the point was that the GREAT NASA achievement was by a GREAT NAZI German MOSTLY, who was MOSTLY influenced by Kostantin Ciolkowski.

Genetic analysis proves Germans from Berlin are basically nearly half Polish & half Dutch,

What a nonsense. The Prussians came from the area Königsberg (Kaliningrad) - what's an area which is today Russia and Poland - and the people in the Netherlands (Germans too) have their roots in the Scandinavian regions. I never heard that many people from the Netherlands went to Berlin nor that people from Berlin migrated in big numbers to the Netherlands. A possible explanation could be a common root of Germans and Russians in the Vikings. Russia made many Germans to Russians. The name "Waldemar" for example became the name "Vladimir".

which makes sense considering that North Germans (Low German speakers) are actually more Dutch like than the South German (High German speakers)

The people in the Netherlands are Germans. Their language has its roots in the "platt"-dialects of their neighbors in the North.

Germans on the German territory, which is now Poland, were displaced. Except of people who had leading positions in education, science, society and economy. Lots of this people had to stay as a kind of forced workers for the Commies in Poland.

We know for a fact, that 15 - 20% of all German Surnames have a Slavic surname origins.

We needed workers during the industrial revolution. Lots of Poles seddled in Germany in the area of the river Ruhr. They became Germans.

In Poland the amount is obviously much higher, presumably more like 35 - 60%. (Depending on the regional variance)

No idea what this means for you. Poles are Poles - and not Germans.

Let me say there are reasons why Germans make a lot of jokes about stealing Poles. I don't have any idea why someone should think Wernher von Braun was Polish. He never showed any sympathy for forced laborers from the world of the Slaws for example.

While he might look pretty German,

Everyone looks pretty German who is a German for Germans. For example Roberto Blanco, who is since very long decades an honorary citizen of Bavaria.

he has a Slavic shaped forehead, and rear head.

Von Braun was definitely very Brachycephalic, like so many of Germany's best, and brightest.

The Polish map which shows that Bavaria was always a Polish territory is not a Bavarian map, specially because Bavaria never was a Polish country. And the most areas which are Poland today never were Poland before World War 2 too. If you like to find informations about the Polish roots then you have to study regions which are now in Russia.

That's why we call the IQ-Test meanwhile PIQ-test. Someone has a high Polish IQ when he gives his vote to a hyper-nationalistic anti-democratic government, which likes to destroy the European Union, because it got much more money from the European Union than any other country. The USA has a similiar high PIQ-rate in the moment. A government which tries to destroy democracies, the world economy and the western world. Who is Trump? A stolen Polish baby?

Last edited:
Bullshit. Regardless of "cultures", Singapore is knocking it out of the park, and we are not. You would be satisfied with 27th, because of "cultures". I would not.

You are blinded by your own stupid arrogance. Regardless of "cultures"? If they would have let me beat my students with a cane, you can rest assured they would likely improve!

Singapore is also a very authoritarian country with no freedom of speech.

who
Who

Genetic analysis proves Germans from Berlin are basically nearly half Polish & half Dutch,

What a nonsense. The Prussians came from the area Königsberg (Kaliningrad) - what's an area which is today Russia and Poland - and the people in the Netherlands (Germans too) have their roots in the Scandinavian regions. I never heard that many people from the Netherlands went to Berlin nor that people from Berlin migrated in big numbers to the Netherlands. A possible explanation could be a common root of Germans and Russians in the Vikings. Russia made many Germans to Russians. The name "Waldemar" for example became the name "Vladimir".

which makes sense considering that North Germans (Low German speakers) are actually more Dutch like than the South German (High German speakers)

The people in the Netherlands are Germans. Their language has its roots in the "platt"-dialects of their neighbors in the North.

Germans on the German territory, which is now Poland, were displaced. Except of people who had leading positions in education, science, society and economy. Lots of this people had to stay as a kind of forced workers for the Commies in Poland.

We needed workers during the industrial revolution. Lots of Poles seddled in Germany in the area of the river Ruhr. They became Germans.

No idea what this means for you. Poles are Poles - and not Germans.

Let me say there are reasons why Germans make a lot of jokes about stealing Poles. I don't have any idea why someone should think Wernher von Braun was Polish. He never showed any sympathy for forced laborers from the world of the Slaws for example.

While he might look pretty German,

Everyone looks pretty German who is a German for Germans. For example Roberto Blanco, who is since very long decades an honorary citizen of Bavaria.

he has a Slavic shaped forehead, and rear head.

The Polish map which shows that Bavaria was always a Polish territory is not a Bavarian map, specially because Bavaria never was a Polish country. And the most areas which are Poland today never were Poland before World War 2 too. If you like to find informations about the Polish roots then you have to study regions which are now in Russia.

That's why we call the IQ-Test meanwhile PIQ-test. Someone has a high Polish IQ when he gives his vote to a hyper-nationalistic anti-democratic government, which likes to destroy the European Union, because it got much more money from the European Union than any other country. The USA has a similiar high PIQ-rate in the moment. A government which tries to destroy democracies, the world economy and the western world. Who is Trump? A stolen Polish baby?

Up into the Wendish Crusade / Northern Crusades at the turn of 1,000 AD.
Prussians were originally a Baltic tribe like Lithuanians, that were in East Prussia, West Prussia were mostly Pomeranian Polish tribes, and East Germany were mostly Wendish Polish tribes some of their survivors include Sorbs.

You are blinded by your own stupid arrogance. Regardless of "cultures"? If they would have let me beat my students with a cane, you can rest assured they would likely improve!

Improve in what way?

You mean like they cane school children in Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, France, Germany, Iceland, and Ireland? Those poor children! Beaten into excellence!
If you are a teacher, then no wonder our children are eating dust. Their teacher is an idiot....

Improve in what way?

If you don't know, I can't help you.

Improve in what way?

If you can’t or won’t be specific, don’t bring it up.

I've been teaching in public (high) schools for years now. I don't have tenure. I will never get tenure. I'm ok with that.

You mean like they cane school children in Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, France, Germany, Iceland, and Ireland? Those poor children! Beaten into excellence!
If you are a teacher, then no wonder our children are eating dust. Their teacher is an idiot....

I'm not suggesting that we use physical discipline in school...but how about tossing out the drug dealers who are a distraction and hinderance on the education of the other kids? How about suspending kids more than 3 days at a time (limit in my district) for offenses such as fighting. How about throwing out the male student (I'm guessing to be around 17 or 18 years old) who I saw punch a female student in the face without being provoked? How about holding students accountable for their actions? The saddest thing about that teacher being shit-canned for refusing to give her students credit for work they don't hand in is that it's widely spread. Schools do crap like that all of the time so they can brag about their graduation rate.

I've never been told to give a kid credit for work they haven't done, but I have been told that I MUST accept all late work (even if it's literally months late).

I had a student last year who was a nightmare in class, he was a constant distraction (he'd bring in condoms and throw them around the room, he was a drug dealer-got arrested for it on campus, everyday-literally-ruining the education of the other 32 students in class). I called home (several times), met with his dad (several times), wrote him up (several times), offered him positive reinforcement (several times), asked him what I could do to make class run more smoothly for him (several times)...this wasn't just in my class-I actually have a great reputation for getting "those kids" into shape. This kid was something else. He was this way in EVERY class period. Administration told all of his teachers that they weren't dealing with him anymore-that he wasn't their problem. Unfortunately he was the problem of all of his teachers and peers in his classes. That's what's wrong in education. Should we crucify this kid? No. Should we kick him out of the school to improve the education of his peers? Yes. He's 17 years old btw.

Improve in what way?

So you are admitting that you don't grasp the concept that corporal punishment can lead to greater academic performance? How can you be that dense?

Improve in what way?

So you are admitting that you don't grasp the concept that corporal punishment can lead to greater academic performance? How can you be that dense?

Is there a reason you are afraid to answer my question?

Improve in what way?

Is there a reason you are afraid to answer my question?

I did not answer it because it was a stupid question!

Are you trying to act more stupid than these other morons?

It's quoted above in huge red letters!

Forum List

Back