American influence crumbling

yah, definitely. I don't think it will stop being the most powerful single nation. But it may stop being so powerful that the world agrees to every one of its diplomatic goals.

I have yet to see America Itself Agree to It's Diplomatic Goals!!! Anyone have even a single example? Everything being in Phase Ever?

Within the next 10 years if we continue along the path we're currently taking we will be the strongest Third World Country on the planet.

I doubt that. The third world countries will have us beat, and we'll be as insignificant as France is now.

All the industrial nations provide medical care for all of their citizens. Something that we do not do.

Japan, and a few other wealthy nations actually already spend a higher proportion of their GNP on non-military foreign aid than we do.

geezus christ Rocks you and chris should start your own Glee Club....

Within the next 10 years if we continue along the path we're currently taking we will be the strongest Third World Country on the planet.

I doubt that. The third world countries will have us beat, and we'll be as insignificant as France is now.

I hope this doesn't mean our American ladies will stop shaving their underarms and legs like the French women... Yuck.:confused:

I hope this doesn't mean our American ladies will stop shaving their underarms and legs like the French women... Yuck.:confused:

It also means that Muslim fascists will rule our streets, like they do in France.

The corporate fat cats who got rich during the Bush years don't care about America. They are taking over the world and american labor is just too expensive.

But don't worry. We're taking it back. Undoing a lot of what they did the last 8 years. But its hard because now the lobbyists are calling the Democrats and influencing them now.

so if they buy your stooges too....how are you going to win it back?.....how much are you going to sell out for Bo?

When the leaders of the most powerful government in the world, which also happens to be the most democratic and the most peaceful

A 'spit my mouthful of water over my screen' moment if every I've had one..

most powerful govt? Absolutely.
Most peaceful? Not even close
Most democratic? Laughable assertion...

That must be why all those who are oppressed and victimized want to come to America.

When the leaders of the most powerful government in the world, which also happens to be the most democratic and the most peaceful, decide that it is no longer any of our business what the rest of the world..guess what? We cease to matter.

I wonder what the pacifists who insist we have no business moderating those countries that insist on violating the civil rights of their own people, who beg us for help against terrorists from other countries who slaughter their people, who want tyrannical despots deposed, will say when we let those guys just do their own thing, they gain more power, and turn en masse against us?

Will they say we deserve it?

LOL. Ask any Native American.

When the leaders of the most powerful government in the world, which also happens to be the most democratic and the most peaceful, decide that it is no longer any of our business what the rest of the world..guess what? We cease to matter.

I wonder what the pacifists who insist we have no business moderating those countries that insist on violating the civil rights of their own people, who beg us for help against terrorists from other countries who slaughter their people, who want tyrannical despots deposed, will say when we let those guys just do their own thing, they gain more power, and turn en masse against us?

Will they say we deserve it?

LOL. Ask any Native American.

That healing is going to take a while. We are getting there.

Speaking of which, the Iraqis still don't want us to leave.
Iraqis want US troops out of Iraq

Iraqis want US troops out of Iraq
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:05:42 GMT
Font size :

47 percent of Iraqis says the US should leave Iraq.
A poll suggests that the number of the Iraqis who want the immediate withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq has significantly increased.

According to a poll by D3 Systems and KA Research Limited released by ABC News and published in Angus Reid website, 47 percent of the respondents said all foreign troops should leave Iraq now.

Meanwhile, 34 percent believed foreign troops should remain until security improves and 10 percent said they should not be withdrawn until the Iraqi government is bolstered.

Seven percent of the respondents said coalition forces should remain until Iraqi security forces are able to act independently and only two percent believed foreign troops should remain longer, but finally leave Iraq.

Some 2212 people took part in the opinion poll, which was conducted from August 7 to 24 by phone. A similar poll in March indicated 35 percent of Iraqis say foreign forces should leave the country.

That must be why all those who are oppressed and victimized want to come to America.

You think they only want to come to America? Europe has no victimised? Australia? Canada? NZ?

They get sold the story of the American dream...I wonder how many get to realise it....

People here are beginning to ask how many of us born here are going to be able to realize it.

With Iraq, America needs to stay there for at least another 20 years if not longer...

We don't Need to do Anything really. We could stay, having a justified reason. We need more to regroup. Work on Our own infrastructure, while We still have one.

Maybe China wants to babysit?

Forum List

Back