American Indians Aren't Offended. Guilt-ridden White Liberals Are.

American "Indians". :lol:

Comparing "Apache" with is a tribal name with "redskin" which is a derogatory term. :lol:

It's like saying "Floridian" is just as bad as saying "cracker". :lol:

It's like saying "Irish American" is just as bad as saying "honky". :lol:

Dumb white Communists/Progressives are destroying the Nation. Don't fall into their latest contrived PC trap. Most Native Americans are not the least bit concerned with this issue. Only dumb white Communists/Progressives are. It is what it is.

I've been saying this for a longtime, it's white liberals doing their damndest to convince Native Americans that they SHOULD be offended by mascot names of sports teams, and now this.

Take away white liberals, and the rest of the country aside from a handful of native activists, are fine with sports team names, and military hardware named after American Indians.

I've been saying this for a longtime, it's white liberals doing their damndest to convince Native Americans that they SHOULD be offended by mascot names of sports teams, and now this.

Take away white liberals, and the rest of the country aside from a handful of native activists, are fine with sports team names, and military hardware named after American Indians.

Spot On. It's 'Communist Organizing.' It's what this current asshole President is all about. Divide and Conquer. Gotta stir up resentment and hate. It's what Saul Alinsky trained them to do. Everyone should read his 'Rules for Radicals.' You come away with a much better understanding of what's currently going on.

Whether or not some Indians are offended and some others arent isnt the issue. The term itself is offensive no matter if some think it is or dont care doesnt change that fact

Washington Times?

Muddy, Muddy, Muddy…. when will you learn?

Two kinds of people care about this story. Extremists on the right, like yourself, AND the 2 far-left liberals who said the bitchin' ass helo has a "racist" name.

Who fucking cares what a teeny tiny minority of liberal reactionaries say?

Why do you let them rent free space in your head?

You far-righties troll the internet looking for far-lefties to get all worked up about.

What a waste of a life.

Speaking of wastes of life, don't tell Harry Reid that there is a street named 'Redskin Circle' here in Vegas where he's looking for a house.

It's the same with a lot of divisive issues. Many of the people who bemoan *legal* immigrants refusing to assimilate are really just attributing the asinine insistence of lefties who want to divide the country to the wrong subjects. *Legal* immigrants have always come here and assimilated (as they still do). It's lefty douchebags searching for a 'cause' who sit around thinking of things for other people to be "outraged" over or "demands" that they think this or that group should insist upon.

The manufactured outrage of liberals and the persistent indifference from actual Native Americans over silly naming issues is a perfect case in point.

You far-righties troll the internet looking for far-lefties to get all worked up about.

Is that why you consistently play the role of far-left idiot? To kindly help them out?

"What a waste of a life."

It's the same with a lot of divisive issues. Many of the people who bemoan *legal* immigrants refusing to assimilate are really just attributing the asinine insistence of lefties who want to divide the country to the wrong subjects. *Legal* immigrants have always come here and assimilated (as they still do). It's lefty douchebags searching for a 'cause' who sit around thinking of things for other people to be "outraged" over or "demands" that they think this or that group should insist upon.

The manufactured outrage of liberals and the persistent indifference from actual Native Americans over silly naming issues is a perfect case in point.

Well said. It's an asinine contrived scam. And obviously, it's the usual suspects who are behind it. Race-Baiting is a big part of 'Community Organizing.' They have to stir up resentment and hate. It's this current President's only claim to fame. It was his job to stir things up in Chicago. Just look at that pitiful 'Church' he attended. Saul Alinsky taught them how to divide & conquer. And Barack Obama is a loyal Saul Alinsky disciple. Anyone with common sense can see through this latest farce. Most Native Americans aren't concerned with this.

Whether or not some Indians are offended and some others arent isnt the issue. The term itself is offensive no matter if some think it is or dont care doesnt change that fact

Yes it's offensive to you.

Washington Times?

Two kinds of people care about this story. Extremists on the right, like yourself, AND the 2 far-left liberals who said the bitchin' ass helo has a "racist" name.

What a waste of a life.

Again let me remind everyone, the original article was out of the Washington Post written by Simon Waxman.

Also let me remind you, that as far as "liberal reactionairies" it was 50 Senators that signed a letter sent to the National Football League demanding a name change for the Redskins.
All 50 were Dimocrats.

Yes just like Jew is offensive to some and not others....Except what is and isnt offensive doesnt depend on 100% agreement from all people you twat :lol:

btw twat is not offensive I consider it quite lovely but when I say it in public I get looks of disapproval.

Yes just like Jew is offensive to some and not others....Except what is and isnt offensive doesnt depend on 100% agreement from all people you twat :lol:

btw twat is not offensive I consider it quite lovely but when I say it in public I get looks of disapproval.

So you think I'm lovely. Please stop PMing me, I don't do those things you want.

What about the State of Indiania?

The Loons aren't going to let that go are they?
My home town is Missoula MT. Missoula, means dirty valley in Salish spoken by the Kalispell Indians of the Flathead tribe.

What an insult.

I'll be going up there in a couple of weeks. The fishing is incredible this year due to the winter's snowpack.

My class reunion is next month. Sentinel H.S. class of 74'

It's tempting.

So you think I'm lovely. Please stop PMing me, I don't do those things you want.

Yes you're lovely if you are a twat, which I think that was an admission

Washington Times?

What a waste of a life.

And all of this time I thought you didn't care

Forum List

Back