American Hero treated like crap

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
http://tinyurl.com/2moo4q

This guy did the right thing.

He served his country and reported a crime.

Then he was outed by Rumsfield in the press which put him and his wife and childern in danger.

Well you are aware of course that even in the military the accused get to know who their accusers are? That when he testified the defendents would know him, see him and be aware of who he was?

Further your own article makes it clear the military was not the problem, it was morons in his home town. Again they would have know who he was as soon as he testified.

And it is quite believable that Rumsfield would not know of any agreement to not mention his name made by a local command, since at trial he would become public knowledge. Your unreasoning hatred of all things to do with this administration clouds and perverts everything you see, hear and say.

You really need to change your name to Mytruthisallthatmatters. Truthmatters as your name is a joke of huge unbelievable proportions.

I agree. Its a shame that his town treated him that way. This was a huge screwup for someone who had asked to be kept anonymous.

I personally, know of absolutely no one who felt any animosity towards the whistleblower of Abu Ghraib - and I interact with large numbers of both liberals and conservatives. The closest thing to animosity I heard of came from some conservatives who expressed that while they should not have done what they did in the first place, the soldiers involved should be put in jail for, at the very least, being stupid enough to take pictures of what they were doing. Never any anger, in fact, never any comment at all, towards this man.

While this is a true shame, I don't think most Americans have any clue who he is, and while he might not want to live in his hometown, I know many, many American towns would be thrilled to have a man of his character.

• Banned
Well you are aware of course that even in the military the accused get to know who their accusers are? That when he testified the defendents would know him, see him and be aware of who he was?
He merely turned in evidence ,he is NOT an accusor. He did not want his name puplic and had the right to remain anonomous.It had already been agreed upon
Further your own article makes it clear the military was not the problem, it was morons in his home town. Again they would have know who he was as soon as he testified.He never would have had to tesitfy

And it is quite believable that Rumsfield would not know of any agreement to not mention his name made by a local command, since at trial he would become public knowledge. Your unreasoning hatred of all things to do with this administration clouds and perverts everything you see, hear and say.
Even this soldier thinks it was done on purpose
You really need to change your name to Mytruthisallthatmatters. Truthmatters as your name is a joke of huge unbelievable proportions.
there is no my truth or your truth ,there is just truth and you ignore any truth which prooves how corrupt this admin is, I will never understand why people sell all their trust to this admin after they have lied repetedly to the American people

Further your own article makes it clear the military was not the problem, it was morons in his home town. Again they would have know who he was as soon as he testified.

He did not present a myth. He presented facts.

1. Even in some serious publicized court cases, the media makes an effort to obscure the faces and not reveal names.

2. The photographs speak for themselves. The pictures are the prosecutors. There was no need to know who made them or who presented them.

3. What Rumsfeld did was either terribly cruel or it revealed him to be grossly careless.

Whistleblowers should receive some kind of protection from retaliation. By the way, people who call the Child Protective Services may remain anonymous.

there is no my truth or your truth ,there is just truth and you ignore any truth which prooves how corrupt this admin is, I will never understand why people sell all their trust to this admin after they have lied repetedly to the American people

LOL your biased admonish to me , you need to read again. YOUR doing EXACTLY what your claiming others are doing all because your hatred has tainted any objectivity or sense in you. You have no lock on the truth and in fact have been shown to post opinion and suposition so much that your name is a joke.

Bush is no Conservative, nor is he a Neo Con. He has made lots of mistakes and those of us you keep claiming are in lock step with him have listed them and talked about them. Your blind hatred is appalling.

But do keep proving the point with your ignorant rants.

LOL your biased admonish to me , you need to read again. YOUR doing EXACTLY what your claiming others are doing all because your hatred has tainted any objectivity or sense in you. You have no lock on the truth and in fact have been shown to post opinion and suposition so much that your name is a joke.

Bush is no Conservative, nor is he a Neo Con. He has made lots of mistakes and those of us you keep claiming are in lock step with him have listed them and talked about them. Your blind hatred is appalling.

But do keep proving the point with your ignorant rants.

The only ignorance here is yours. Were it the ignorance of the naive, it would be understandable and forgivable. But it is willful ignorance which cannot be understood or forgiven.

Forum List

Back