American Flags Behind Fetterman Fall when he Speaks.. God's message RE Election Fraud?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This is really interesting to me (Oh, I just noticed it was while Obummer was there! Even better for my point)

What are the chances of this happening? I mean ALL of them falling.. what are the chances? We would maybe expect one to fall.. True, maybe it was kind of a domino kind of thing.. but anyhow

I tend to think God did that LOL

I can't say what the deal is in all of PA but I have heard for a LONG time that there is massive corruption in Philadelphia's election system..

Maybe God wants us all to pay attention to THAT virtually-neglected story.. you know.. the 2020 story that most reporters don't want to touch

I tend to think God did that LOL

You're damn fucking straight god did it - how else could it have happened?

I can't say what the deal is in all of PA but I have heard for a LONG time that there is massive corruption in Philadelphia's election system..

And the Almighty God knows that better than anyone - he knows everything. He knows what the problem is but wants us to figure out how to solve it, because that would be better for mankind.

Maybe God wants us all to pay attention to THAT virtually-neglected story.. you know.. the 2020 story that most reporters don't want to touch

Oh yeah, You can count on that that is what he wants us to do - pay closer attention to it, because the reporters are not doing their job to check and balance the government.

It is truly amazing how god works - isn't it?

meme.Most_Interesting_Man - Excellente.png

• Banned
You're damn fucking straight god did it - how else could it have happened?

And the Almighty God knows that better than anyone - he knows everything. He knows what the problem is but wants us to figure out how to solve it, because that would be better for mankind.

Oh yeah, You can count on that that is what he wants us to do - pay closer attention to it, because the reporters are not doing their job to check and balance the government.

It is truly amazing how god works - isn't it?
you mentioned God one too many times..

scared everyone but me away :biggrin:

That means you and I are most God-focused people on the forum!

LOL

(kidding.. maybe)

RE the flags at Fetterman's speech:

God is saying Watch this, Folks.. Now you hear (see) it straight from ME that Pennsylvania is corrupt and this guy is a commie.

Something you and I knew a long time ago.

I wonder if Newsmax is going to cover the story of the 2022 Steal.. which I believe happened in CA, PA, WA and.. etc

Time to go to them and maybe stay there..

Forum List

Back