My thread got put in Conspiracy Theories even though I didn't mention any theory

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Yeh, I posted about how the flags fell behind Fetterman and then.. well, I guess mentioning Election fraud is a conspiracy theory?

Ok, whatever..

The old Don'tTalk-About-It thing..

Did the Chinese invade and I didn't hear about it? Now XI is in charge? How could I not have heard about that?

Okay. You need to post all of the relevant information when appealing for adjustment.

Which area of the forum did you post your important information about the almighty god failing to protect the integrity of the election, but then making an appearance by knocking the flags down?

It is amazing how God works - isn't it?

We are all really glad you caught this sign, because most of us would not have figured out that it was a sign from God.

My thread got moved to election-2022 where it will never be seen again.

BIG DAY for Trump-Endorsed Candidates that Fake News Media Will Not Report – 9 Losses and 174 Wins So Far!

According to the fake news, former President Donald Trump did not see the victory he had thought his endorsement would create on election night. But that is not accurate. Trump already has tallied more clear wins than defeats.

The day before the midterm elections, former President Donald Trump released his “inspiring” list of endorsed candidates.

My thread got moved to election-2022 where it will never be seen again.

BIG DAY for Trump-Endorsed Candidates that Fake News Media Will Not Report – 9 Losses and 174 Wins So Far!

According to the fake news, former President Donald Trump did not see the victory he had thought his endorsement would create on election night. But that is not accurate. Trump already has tallied more clear wins than defeats.

The day before the midterm elections, former President Donald Trump released his “inspiring” list of endorsed candidates.

wait a minute Thunk ,are you trying to tell me that even the alternative media is wrong on their reporting? i have to assume i misunderstood something here? because it is my understanding from reading this patriots kari lake,kelly tshibaka and scott jenson WON? ,am i wrong on that? please give proof of that if that is the case.

because it is my understanding from reading this patriots kari lake,kelly tshibaka and scott jenson WON? ,am i wrong on that?

Yes you are wrong...and you damn well know it!

It says as plain as day...

Lake won the Republican nomination by over 4%.

You're trying to convolute primary election with general election.

And in the end...yes Lake will win the general election as well...so will tshibaka.

Another RW whiner today. Go figure.
the gop won is going to win the House by a respectable margin and Biden stated that he will veto any changes the gop passes to stop his policies ... in other words its going going to be a tough 2 yrs for all Americans ... that means that you will also be suffering along with the rest of us .... stock up on dry beans and rice commie tough times are ahead .

the gop won is going to win the House by a respectable margin and Biden stated that he will veto any changes the gop passes to stop his policies ... in other words its going going to be a tough 2 yrs for all Americans ... that means that you will also be suffering along with the rest of us .... stock up on dry beans and rice commie tough times are ahead .
Whiner deluxe.

Forum List

Back