American flag falls crowd cheers

What an incredibly sad little squirrel loser Whineylittlereb is.

What a stupid little want to be man you are to not know what whining is
Here is the discussion.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtiSUpYlrKU]WTF?!!! US Flag Dropped ON CUE! NOT an Accident! WAKE UP! - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol: What would YOU know about was it is to want to be a man? Squirrel boy?

:lol::lol:

What an incredibly sad little squirrel loser Whineylittlereb is.

What a stupid little want to be man you are to not know what whining is
Here is the discussion.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtiSUpYlrKU]WTF?!!! US Flag Dropped ON CUE! NOT an Accident! WAKE UP! - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol: What would YOU know about was it is to want to be a man? Squirrel boy?

:lol::lol:
Since you're fucking clueless about the flag I just laugh at your stupid ass

And the end of it all...the Olympics will have been fantastic...the flag will be undamaged...the U.S.A. will be undamaged by a falling flag...the Americans who won will still be fantastic and still have their gold medals to show for it......and Whineylittlereb will still be a paranoid crazy.

I know I'm arriving late to the party...but just for the record...I saw:

The flags blowing like crazy...very windy day?
Our flag falling at a very inopportune moment.
Loud gasps and boos from the majority of the crowd.
Laughter from either the people filming or someone around them.
Even louder applause than you might expect at the END of the anthem...as if the crowd was trying to make up for the fact that the flag dropped by REALLY showing their support for the athlete(s).

Its a shame. But a shame does not a conspiracy make. There's nothing here that would make me think it was done intentionally.

Has it ever happen to another countries flag? Bet it won't happen to another countries flag.
But hell it's just a rag isn't it?
No one else would be paranoid crazy enough to even try to keep track of that. :lol::lol::lol:

oh_noes-1.gif

The flag fell down! The flag fell down!

Forum List

Back