American First

All I get is a blank space ....

That sounds like just about your level.

My level is blocking that idiot crap.
Methinks the speaker might be a tad misled about all those various factions volunteering for service Unkotare.

IIRC, they were offered a choice

~S~

Unkotare likes to post rubbish about how wonderful the Japanese were, cuz Roosevelt n stuff. It's an obsession with him, apparently he thinks he can get up a campaign to get himself a bigger reparations check or something if he snivels enough.
mmmaybe, and maybe he's trying to do his students a favor investigating

S~

no 'maybe' about it, he/she/it/mutant isn't the least interested in 'investigating', it's about spreading propaganda and bullshit. Maybe you want to help him out with that.

Already a bout a dozen threads on this idiotic claim. Merge this latest troll thread with one them, so nobody need repeat themselves over and over and over proving the claims as the loads of BS they are.

My level is blocking that idiot crap......

You'd think a Texan might be interested in Texas history.

Already know a lot of, far more than you ever will. The difference is mine will always be correct, yours always a lie of some sort or other.

Is the history of the lost battalion a lie?

My level is blocking that idiot crap.
Methinks the speaker might be a tad misled about all those various factions volunteering for service Unkotare.

IIRC, they were offered a choice

~S~

Unkotare likes to post rubbish about how wonderful the Japanese were, cuz Roosevelt n stuff. It's an obsession with him, apparently he thinks he can get up a campaign to get himself a bigger reparations check or something if he snivels enough.
mmmaybe, and maybe he's trying to do his students a favor investigating

S~

no 'maybe' about it, he/she/it/mutant isn't the least interested in 'investigating', it's about spreading propaganda and bullshit. Maybe you want to help him out with that.

What propaganda?

Already a bout a dozen threads on this idiotic claim. Merge this latest troll thread with one them, so nobody need repeat themselves over and over and over proving the claims as the loads of BS they are.

What claim?

lol Unkotare has already lost track of his own BS. Typical of trolls. Now he's fallen back on the only tactic he can handle, playing stupid.

FDR's executive order #9066 authorized the incarceration of legal aliens and American citizens without due process. It also forced them to sell their real estate holdings in a short period of time and most of their personal belongings. Maybe the intent of the order was to pay back California real estate moguls for their support of the FDR administration. The ironic thing was that the hotbed of Japanese espionage was in Hawaii and the order didn't extend to the Territory possibly because the Admirals needed the Japanese to make coffee and serve breakfast every day. A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR wrote the majority opinion that justified FDR's executive order.

lol Unkotare has already lost track of his own BS. Typical of trolls. Now he's fallen back on the only tactic he can handle, playing stupid.

Don’t bitch and moan if you’re afraid to answer simple questions.

So sick and tired of the bashing America bullshit. We liberated the world. We stopped the annihilation of a race of people. Teach your students the difference between a detention camp and a concentration camp. Show them the children playing in one camp, and children being gassed in the other.
Teach them how many Americans died because the Japanese thought was a good idea to attack us out of nowhere. Killing Americans was a Japanese mantra. Teach them that. The Japanese were so dead set on killing Americans that it took 2 devastating bombs to make them stop. Teach them that.
Stop with the blame America for everything agenda and tell those kids what the Japanese did to warrant our actions.

Teach them about Mrs. Sullivan. Tell them she sank to the ground after asking which of her 5 sons was dead, and the chaplain told her, "All of them." And that one waited his turn to be eaten alive by sharks. How many Japanese did we kill in those detention camps?
Stick your, poor poor Japanese, bad bad Americans up your ass. If you were my children's teacher, you wouldn't be for long...

....Teach your students the difference between a detention camp and a concentration camp. ........

Do you know?

I teach them the difference between a concentration camp and a death camp. Both Hitler and Roosevelt threw innocent people into concentration camps. That's a fact. I show them what happened in Hitler's death camps. None of my students had any idea about what they were or what took place there prior to a few months ago. It's very hard to shock my students, given what most of them have already been through in their lives, but footage from the liberation of the Nazi death camps makes an impact.

So sick and tired of the bashing America bullshit. We liberated the world. We stopped the annihilation of a race of people. Teach your students the difference between a detention camp and a concentration camp. Show them the children playing in one camp, and children being gassed in the other.
Teach them how many Americans died because the Japanese thought was a good idea to attack us out of nowhere. Killing Americans was a Japanese mantra. Teach them that. The Japanese were so dead set on killing Americans that it took 2 devastating bombs to make them stop. Teach them that.
Stop with the blame America for everything agenda and tell those kids what the Japanese did to warrant our actions.

Teach them about Mrs. Sullivan. Tell them she sank to the ground after asking which of her 5 sons was dead, and the chaplain told her, "All of them." And that one waited his turn to be eaten alive by sharks. How many Japanese did we kill in those detention camps?
Stick your, poor poor Japanese, bad bad Americans up your ass. If you were my children's teacher, you wouldn't be for long...
Maybe the pop-educated generation is confused about the difference between engaging in a World War and the principles of Constitutional law. You don't get to arrest American citizens and place them in concentration camps without due process just because you question their loyalties. #9066 was such a faulty executive order that you have to question FDR's mental stability in 1942.

Teach them how many Americans died because the Japanese thought was a good idea to attack us out of nowhere. Killing Americans was a Japanese mantra. .......

American citizens of Japanese ancestry did not attack Pearl Harbor and had no such mantra. You should have paid attention in school, or at least learned to think clearly.

Not one Japanese American was ever charged with espionage or sabotage throughout the duration of the war. The same cannot be said of German Americans.

Maybe the pop-educated generation is confused about the difference between engaging in a World War and the principles of Constitutional law. You don't get to arrest American citizens and place them in concentration camps without due process just because you question their loyalties. #9066 was such a faulty executive order that you have to question FDR's mental stability in 1942.

Pop educated generation? My father was in that war. He came home. Others did not. I was educated BY those vets. I was taught, Flander's Field. Now our children are being taught about how incentive America was to the Japanese. Please...

Speaking of education, engaging in a world war, trumps the principles of Constitutional Law. Laws can be set aside in times of war. You do get to do exactly what is necessary to insure the safety of our country. They were detained because of possible ties to Japan and the fear was they would aid the enemy. It was the neighbors of those Japanese that were fearful. Were their fears justified? We will never know, because that option to aid the enemy or be the enemy was removed for the duration.
FDR was a man whose country was thrown into war BY THE Japanese. As the leader of that country, he did what he felt was the best was to protect Americans. Because the Japanese were killing us.

Teach them that were it not for the mental instability of a Japanese Emperor, none of it would have happened to begin with.
How we treated the Japanese:
762px-Mazanar_volleyball_00166u.jpg

How the Japanese treated Americans:
japan-war-30-728.jpg

Why were those Japanese put into detention camps? .....

Because roosevelt was a racist, greedy, un-American son of a bitch.

There ya go. True colors. You should not be teaching our children.

BTW, Here is your greedy, racist, murdering son of a bitch:
170px-Hirohito_in_dress_uniform.jpg

Teach your kids this. ^ He started it, we finished it.

Why were those Japanese put into detention camps? .....

Because roosevelt was a racist, greedy, un-American son of a bitch.

There ya go. True colors. You should not be teaching our children.

BTW, Here is your greedy, racist, murdering son of a bitch:
170px-Hirohito_in_dress_uniform.jpg

Teach your kids this. ^ He started it, we finished it.

What are you talking about, you lunatic? Roosevelt threw innocent, loyal AMERICAN CITIZENS into concentration camps. Not Japanese soldiers or government officials of any level. Posting pictures of the Japanese Imperial Army won't change that. Do you have any sense of logic at all?

Forum List

Back