Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Whenever its convenient

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Progressives keep trying to escape their racist past (present and future) by making the bizarre claim that the democrat party, the party of the KKK, southern slaves, the Tuskegee Experiments, a President who wouldn't shake the hand of Jesse Owens, the planned parenthood black eugenics party, the "I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 2 hundit (hundred with LBJ southern accent) years" party, were actually all done by Republicans because the "parties switched sides"

When did this happen or is this just another Progressive Goebbelesque Big Lie, like Sen Joe McCarthy using his House Unamerican Activities Committee to blacklist innocent Hollywood communists.

What I want to know is why the democrooks are "Blue" and the republicrats are "red".

The DNC is a neo-bolshevik party.

Progressives keep trying to escape their racist past (present and future) by making the bizarre claim that the democrat party, the party of the KKK, southern slaves, the Tuskegee Experiments, a President who wouldn't shake the hand of Jesse Owens, the planned parenthood black eugenics party, the "I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 2 hundit (hundred with LBJ southern accent) years" party, were actually all done by Republicans because the "parties switched sides"

When did this happen or is this just another Progressive Goebbelesque Big Lie, like Sen Joe McCarthy using his House Unamerican Activities Committee to blacklist innocent Hollywood communists.

LBJ's "great society"....a scam intended to enrich his pals founded in guilt for the Kennedy assassination. In Detroit, they tore down black neighborhoods for freeway construction and put them in government projects/prisons. Instead of little houses with a yard and a porch, they were put in these highrise dormitories to be preyed on by their own criminals...raped in the stairwells, kids forced into gangs, husbands told to leave the family to get government ADC money. By 1967 they figured out what LBJ had done to them and burned down their remaining neighborhoods. For the projects, there was no money to maintain them and uneducated violent folks did what they always do....defecate in the elevators, smash windows, tag the walls with graffiti, etc. With white folks forced to flee for their lives, Detroit no longer had a tax base to repair the street lights the gangs shot out to deal their heroin in the dark. Finally they declared bankruptcy last year and the city is on it's way back thanks to a couple Detroit billionaires....Mike Ilitch (Little Ceasar's pizza) and Dan Gilbert (Quicken Loans). Ford finally decided to pitch in and bought up a large tract of worthless land in Corktown for a new factory and jobs for the surrounding neighborhoods. Once a great city...then Mogadishu, now on the comeback trail with new stadiums, condos, and chain stores with heavy security and bright lighting.

What I want to know is why the democrooks are "Blue" and the republicrats are "red".

Red was commonly applied to the Communists. "Red Scare", "Better Dead Than Red!" and all that, because of the red flags of the Soviets and Chinese.

When the US broadcast networks in the 80's began to solidify their color schemes for elections (since most people now had color TVs), they realized that applying red to the Democrats would further cement the Democratic Party's slow creep into Communism in the minds of the voters, and decided that would never do!

So when the wash was finally done, Democrats had turned blue.

Last edited:

Rdean will come along shortly to straighten you out.

I selected 1965 simply because I recall it was around the era of the Civil Rights Bill which seemed to me the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to the South and the Democrats. Afterwards many southern Democrats switched parties.

I don't know what really changed regardless what people want to believe.

I do know my grandparents were racists (something my parents, who were conservatives, were careful to never instilled in us and help my sister and me understand).
And ... My racists grandparents never voted anything other than Democrat.

So ... Whatever anyone wants to suggest ... I know what it was on the ground here.
The majority of staunch racists I know now are still Democrats.

I selected 1965 simply because I recall it was around the era of the Civil Rights Bill which seemed to me the straw that broke the camel's back. Recall afterwards many southern Democrats switching parties.

Name the Democratic Party Senators and Congressmen who switched parties.

In Democrat mind they switched sides once it was no longer so popular to support slavery.

Initially they were furious that republicans freed their slaves.

Last edited:

I do know my grandparents were racists (something my parents, who were conservatives, were careful to never instilled in us and help my sister and me understand).

So ... Whatever anyone wants to suggest ... I know what it was on the ground here.

I find it to be the exact opposite in Akron Ohio. I also find 98% of all people are at least a little bit racist!

The most insidious thing about leftist racism is that blacks know about it but won't act upon it and stop voting for them....it's as if they've become adjusted to being chattel for their masters to manipulate and abandon.

I find it to be the exact opposite in Akron Ohio. I also find 98% of all people are at least a little bit racist!

I understand ... I don't live in Akron, Ohio ... I live in Louisiana, and we actually have a lot of minorities here.

I love travelling all over the country and visiting friends.
Somehow it just isn't the same when I am visiting friends in Kansas talking about how forward thinking and unbiased they are as Democrats ...
And I haven't seen an African American where they live in a week (Akron is probably a little more diverse).

We live together here ... As neighbors/friends ... Minorities are people I deal with every day, everywhere ...
And for the most part we get along ... Except for the racist Democrats ... :thup:

Red was commonly applied to the Communists. "Red Scare", "Better Dead Than Red!" and all that, because of the red flags of the Soviets and Chinese.

When the US broadcast networks in the 80's began to solidify their color schemes for elections (since most people now had color TVs), they realized that applying red to the Democrats would further cement the Democratic Party's slow creep into Communism in the minds of the voters, and decided that would never do!

So when the wash was finally done, Democrats had turned blue.
Videotaped broadcasts of old news reports confirm that. The Dem states were red, and the Republican states were blue.

And the DNC decorated the Pepsi Center with gigantic Red Army stars in 2008.

the-pepsi-center-in-denver-colorado-site-of-the-2008-democratic-picture-id534286568

Last edited:

I understand ... I don't live in Akron, Ohio ... I live in Louisiana, and we actually have a lot of minorities here.

I love travelling all over the country and visiting friends.
Somehow it just isn't the same when I am visiting friends in Kansas talking about how forward thinking and unbiased they are as Democrats ...
And I haven't seen an African American where they live in a week.

We live together here ... As neighbors/friends ... Minorities are people I deal with every day, everywhere ...
And for the most part we get along ... Except for the racist Democrats ... :thup:

We have many minorities in Akron and a growing Laotian population here. I do not know why there are so many coming to the area to be honest. We find it is the Rethugs that have the biggest problem with minorities. Not saying that plenty of Dims don't as well but not near as much as the Rethugs!

You post a thread to announce your ignorance. Bizarre.

Same here. Dixiecrats and Blue Dog Democrats.

Oh yea, it's a lie.

It's why Democrats were confederates and Nazi's before 1964 but somehow, it's Republicans who are confederates and Nazi's today.

Gee, how could that have happened?

We have many minorities in Akron and a growing Laotian population here. I do not know why there are so many coming to the area to be honest. We find it is the Rethugs that have the biggest problem with minorities. Not saying that plenty of Dims don't as well but not near as much as the Rethugs!

They come to Akron because Akron has the resources necessary to support their demands.
Why would they move to BFE if no one in BFE could ensure there is a safety net of social services ... :dunno:

FDR appointed a former member of the KKK to the Supreme Court and the Justice paid him back by writing the majority opinion that justified the incarceration of American citizens without due process.

Forum List

Back