American First

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Since my students are in the process of completing research papers on various topics relating to WWII (these are students engaging in advanced academic work, in their second language, after most having been in this country for less than two years - very impressive to see), I have been giving thought to various interesting and highly important issues relating to the war.

For example:

All I get is a blank space after 'example', so it must be some sort of illiterate Boob Tube crap or other. Never mind. I don't use my PC for watching badly produced home-made TV shows.

Methinks the speaker might be a tad misled about all those various factions volunteering for service Unkotare.

IIRC, they were offered a choice

~S~

Methinks the speaker might be a tad misled about all those various factions volunteering for service Unkotare.

~S~

What do you mean? What choice?

What do you mean? What choice?

Military Naturalization Unkotare

~S~

You’re making no sense. Most of the victims of fdr’s concentration camps were US citizens. They didn’t volunteer to become Americans, they volunteered BECAUSE they were Americans, and despite the racist anti-Americanism of that no-good, POS fdr.

The story of the 442 is stirring. Daniel Inouye was a member. Theirs is a story worth telling and yet it is mostly forgotten...

And one of my students produced a good five page paper about them.

Military naturalization has existed for quite some time in our history Unkotare

You would do well to investigate this juxtaposed to detainment

~S~

The story of the 442 is stirring. Daniel Inouye was a member. Theirs is a story worth telling and yet it is mostly forgotten...

Nice. I spent the first eleven years of my life in Texas, my mom still lives there so when I say "I'm going home" I'm referring to Texas more often than not. I have a love of history and read about the 442 as well as the Lost Battalion many years ago while digging around in Texas history. I'd like to see their story told in the fashion of Band of Brothers. The Van Johnson (Go For Broke!) movie just doesn't cut it. Though I hear there a movie currently floating around, also titled Go For Broke, made in association with the 442 RCT Foundation...

Nice. I spent the first eleven years of my life in Texas, my mom still lives there so when I say "I'm going home" I'm referring to Texas more often than not. I have a love of history and read about the 442 as well as the Lost Battalion many years ago while digging around in Texas history. I'd like to see their story told in the fashion of Band of Brothers. The Van Johnson (Go For Broke!) movie just doesn't cut it. Though I hear there a movie currently floating around, also titled Go For Broke, made in association with the 442 RCT Foundation...

There was a good mini-series produced by TBS a few years back called "99 Years of Love" that follows the fortunes of a Japanese, and then Japanese American, family in the years prior to WWII and through to the current day. It was pretty well done.

All I get is a blank space ....

That sounds like just about your level.

My level is blocking that idiot crap.

~S~

Unkotare likes to post rubbish about how wonderful the Japanese were, cuz Roosevelt n stuff. It's an obsession with him, apparently he thinks he can get up a campaign to get himself a bigger reparations check or something if he snivels enough.

There was a good mini-series produced by TBS a few years back called "99 Years of Love" that follows the fortunes of a Japanese, and then Japanese American, family in the years prior to WWII and through to the current day. It was pretty well done.

Gee, TBS did a fake 'documentary' using anecdotal pity stories. that's like, really rare ... Bet they didn't include a thing on why they were interned, and the incidents that made it the safe call at the time, did they? Of course not, we learn how 'loyal' they all were, and how it was so ' unfair, right? lol

Gee, TBS did a fake 'documentary' using anecdotal pity stories. that's like, really rare ... Bet they didn't include a thing on why they were interned, and the incidents that made it the safe call at the time, did they? Of course not, we learn how 'loyal' they all were, and how it was so ' unfair, right? lol

It wasn't "the safe call," it was the anti-American call. Watch the drama for yourself and then give a real review instead of guilt-ridden speculation.

Last edited:

~S~

Unkotare likes to post rubbish.....

What have I posted that is "rubbish"? Point out that part, if you are not just trolling.

~S~

Unkotare likes to post rubbish about how wonderful the Japanese were, cuz Roosevelt n stuff. It's an obsession with him, apparently he thinks he can get up a campaign to get himself a bigger reparations check or something if he snivels enough.
mmmaybe, and maybe he's trying to do his students a favor investigating

S~

Forum List

Back