American Fascism Is Born

Let me put it this way, if you hate America and like to riot, loot and steal and get away with it, then you must be against Trump.

And issue his own authoritarian fascist executive actions. However, no one knows what Trumps policies and plans are because as he has said, it's a secret.

He has revealed his platform. Build a wall, control illegal immigration, strengthen the military, lower taxes, encourage companies to come back to US, bring back manufacturing to US, fair trade deals that aren't harmful to the US, to name a few. If and when he gets into office, he will then move to implement those policies.
Platform??? Where???
On his official website he has stated his opinion on 6 issues, Healthcare Reform, US-China Trade Reform, Veterans Administration Reform, Tax Reform, Second Amendment Rights, and Immigration Reform. That's it, no mention of terrorism, restricting Muslims entering the country, nothing on education, nothing on the military, nothing on Medicare, nothing on Social Security, nothing about Energy, and nothing about the environmental issues. I think you can sum up Trump's platform in one sentence. Trust me, I'll make America Great Again.
He has repeatedly said what he stands for and that he has the background to get it done, once he gets in. Or, you can listen to politicians for the last 3 decades who have bullshitted and said what people want to hear, and once they're in have done exactly the opposite. Remember how Obama was totally against gay marriage before he got elected?
Oh, yes Trump has repeatedly said how he stands on the issues. The problem is each time he changes it a bit, then a lot, then goes back to his original statements. In interviews, much of his statements are not really statements. They are nods and shrugs, and off subject comments that leaves it to the audience to arrive at their own conclusions For example he says ban Muslims from entering the country. Then he starts back peddling making all kinds of exceptions then repeats in rallies his original statements.

The only statements of position worth considering are statements in writing by the candidate and their record, something Trump just doesn't have.

You may hate Clinton but the one thing she has is a clear position on the issues. No one has to guess where she stands on any issue plus she has 40 year history in politics. In other words, Clinton is an open book, the good, bad, and the ugly. It's all there. With Trump????

Hillary Clinton on the issues
Hillary Clinton on the Issues
Trump has explained his stance on the issue, and he's right. The fact that the left doesn't like his stance doesn't mean anything.
I would say it means quite bit because he's going have to attract some of those on the left to make up for lost Republican votes. Trump is more unpopular with Republicans than John McCain was in 2008 and McCain lost by 10 million votes. Independents and Democrats just don't like the guy which is going to make it tough in the general election. In the general population, Trump is viewed as a favorable candidate by only 30% of adults.

He has revealed his platform. Build a wall, control illegal immigration, strengthen the military, lower taxes, encourage companies to come back to US, bring back manufacturing to US, fair trade deals that aren't harmful to the US, to name a few. If and when he gets into office, he will then move to implement those policies.
Platform??? Where???
On his official website he has stated his opinion on 6 issues, Healthcare Reform, US-China Trade Reform, Veterans Administration Reform, Tax Reform, Second Amendment Rights, and Immigration Reform. That's it, no mention of terrorism, restricting Muslims entering the country, nothing on education, nothing on the military, nothing on Medicare, nothing on Social Security, nothing about Energy, and nothing about the environmental issues. I think you can sum up Trump's platform in one sentence. Trust me, I'll make America Great Again.
He has repeatedly said what he stands for and that he has the background to get it done, once he gets in. Or, you can listen to politicians for the last 3 decades who have bullshitted and said what people want to hear, and once they're in have done exactly the opposite. Remember how Obama was totally against gay marriage before he got elected?
Oh, yes Trump has repeatedly said how he stands on the issues. The problem is each time he changes it a bit, then a lot, then goes back to his original statements. In interviews, much of his statements are not really statements. They are nods and shrugs, and off subject comments that leaves it to the audience to arrive at their own conclusions For example he says ban Muslims from entering the country. Then he starts back peddling making all kinds of exceptions then repeats in rallies his original statements.

The only statements of position worth considering are statements in writing by the candidate and their record, something Trump just doesn't have.

You may hate Clinton but the one thing she has is a clear position on the issues. No one has to guess where she stands on any issue plus she has 40 year history in politics. In other words, Clinton is an open book, the good, bad, and the ugly. It's all there. With Trump????

Trump has explained his stance on the issue, and he's right. The fact that the left doesn't like his stance doesn't mean anything.
I would say it means quite bit because he's going have to attract some of those on the left to make up for lost Republican votes. Trump is more unpopular with Republicans than John McCain was in 2008 and McCain lost by 10 million votes. Independents and Democrats just don't like the guy which is going to make it tough in the general election. In the general population, Trump is viewed as a favorable candidate by only 30% of adults.
It's hard not to gloat.

Platform??? Where???

Trump is already attracting record number of independents and Democrats. That's why he's killing the open primaries.

Platform??? Where???

Trump is already attracting record number of independents and Democrats. That's why he's killing the open primaries.
Why are only 17% of eligible Republican voters bothering to cast ballots so far?

Platform??? Where???

Are you kidding me? Trump is killing it in the open primaries with the independents, Democrats, and new voters. And that's how he'll win in the general. People are fed up with Obama and his media propaganda machine. Like Trump says, this is a movement and the silent majority is speaking.

Last edited:
American fascists have been around for a long while.

hippie_couple2.jpg
Didn't know Rumplestiltskin had a wife. And she has a beard too.

I think it's important for a new and exciting proto fascist cadre to present the right image for success. Let's review some possible uniform choices.
First we'll start with this very stylish ensemble from the Hugo Boss Collection.
25c437d93ff02810a1420532c23d8fd5.jpg
Lets start with obongos civilian national security force...
sistersfolsom2007_promo.jpg

the new liberal gubment...
thenewleft01dk9.gif

One of the porkers that ruined the economy...
Barney_Gay01.gif

And just your everyday democrats...
proleftwing01aa0.gif

and you wonder why America and the world is going to hell...:eek-52:
Have you ever noticed how fucking stupid and shallow you Trump followers are? It's a real problem for you.
And here are the obongo dupes/dopes...

I have more, but I don't have the time for b/s...:bye1:

Platform??? Where???

If we look at data from entrance and exit polls for a slew of early states (as reported by CNN), you can see that Trump did as well or better with Republicans than he did with independents in 11 of the 13 states. The number of Democrats that voted for Trump in open primaries is so small there is no reliable numbers.

If we look at data from entrance and exit polls for a slew of early states (as reported by CNN), you can see that Trump did as well or better with Republicans than he did with independents in 11 of the 13 states. The number of Democrats that voted for Trump in open primaries is so small there is no reliable numbers.
Wrong, a Trump doesn't do as well in closed primaries and caucases. There is a reason why record number of people are voting for Trump, and the Democrats are suffering a 35% drop in voters. These two statistics have something to do with Trump's success.

Of course some people prefer a more utilitarian look.
34BECEA9DE044D4AB4F3DC22AC064D6A.jpg
The rally-disrupting Lefties should have been wearing these on the night of March 11 in Chicago.

Actually, the pre-Wehrmacht NSDAP Brown Shirt uniform would have been more appropriate and accurate.

Correction: Rally disrupting anti freedom of speech leftist fascist thugs.

Correction: Rally disrupting anti freedom of speech leftist fascist thugs.
I hope they do it some more. All real Americans should exercise their rights to freedom of speech by loudly opposing Trump and calling him by his right name: Fascist.

Platform??? Where???
Trump is an intolerant bigot and liar, as arrogant as he is hateful – he has no business being president.

And as an intolerant bigot and liar he's an excellent representative for most on the right.

Just 'telling it like it is.'
But his uneducated rubes love him
Looks like the commies, fascists, and America haters have united against Trump.
We recently held an important meeting at Red Lobster. where we decided to conduct our next meeting at Red Robin because......well you know, it's more red.

Platform??? Where???
Trump is an intolerant bigot and liar, as arrogant as he is hateful – he has no business being president.

And as an intolerant bigot and liar he's an excellent representative for most on the right.

We recently held an important meeting at Red Lobster. where we decided to conduct our next meeting at Red Robin because......well you know, it's more red.
You switched from fish to red meat?

Last edited:

Switched from fish to red meat.
I think you're beginning to catch on.....it's a conspiracy of redness.

Forum List

Back