American Fascism Is Born

There will be no violence. They will be exposed and dismantled after they self destruct.
Too late for that. There's already been violence, and all Trump's behest.
Violence perpetrated by commies, fascists, anarchists, and Bernie followers upon the Trump rallies. The "violence" is another fabricated left wing mafia story.
No, that's all entirely instigated by Trump. Exactly the kind of attention he was hoping for too.
Sure sure. Trump and his followers are disrupting the commie rallies of Bernie and Clinton. This is another of the left's talking points. Trump makes the disruptors and agitators shut down his first amendment rights. This is exactly why the leftists are intolerant, hypocritical scum.
Once again for all the really slow learners: Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence.
No he's told his followers to defend themselves against the left wing fascists that disrupt his rallies.

I think it's important for a new and exciting proto fascist cadre to present the right image for success. Let's review some possible uniform choices.
First we'll start with this very stylish ensemble from the Hugo Boss Collection.
25c437d93ff02810a1420532c23d8fd5.jpg
Lets start with obongos civilian national security force...
sistersfolsom2007_promo.jpg

the new liberal gubment...
thenewleft01dk9.gif

One of the porkers that ruined the economy...
Barney_Gay01.gif

And just your everyday democrats...
proleftwing01aa0.gif

and you wonder why the world is going to hell...:eek-52:
May they live happily ever after.

Too late for that. There's already been violence, and all Trump's behest.
Violence perpetrated by commies, fascists, anarchists, and Bernie followers upon the Trump rallies. The "violence" is another fabricated left wing mafia story.
No, that's all entirely instigated by Trump. Exactly the kind of attention he was hoping for too.
Sure sure. Trump and his followers are disrupting the commie rallies of Bernie and Clinton. This is another of the left's talking points. Trump makes the disruptors and agitators shut down his first amendment rights. This is exactly why the leftists are intolerant, hypocritical scum.
Once again for all the really slow learners: Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence.
No he's told his followers to defend themselves against the left wing fascists that disrupt his rallies.
Oh, is that what happened? Thanks for clearing that up.

I think it's important for a new and exciting proto fascist cadre to present the right image for success. Let's review some possible uniform choices.
First we'll start with this very stylish ensemble from the Hugo Boss Collection.
25c437d93ff02810a1420532c23d8fd5.jpg
Lets start with obongos civilian national security force...
sistersfolsom2007_promo.jpg

the new liberal gubment...
thenewleft01dk9.gif

One of the porkers that ruined the economy...
Barney_Gay01.gif

And just your everyday democrats...
proleftwing01aa0.gif

and you wonder why America and the world is going to hell...:eek-52:
Have you ever noticed how fucking stupid and shallow you Trump followers are? It's a real problem for you.

Now Trump really does have his own little brown shirt cadre of fascist thugs..

Strange isn't it how quickly certain segments of American society gravitate towards this type of stuff. Brownshirts is a good analogy for this group. They are thugs who's purpose is to rough up anyone that opposes their dear leader. And their dear leader encourages them to harm people.

It is the argument of the dull-witted. They have no argument and swinging a fist makes them feel empowered.

The fashion plates for these people are just too funny and so appropriate.

I've been saying for months that the Trump candidacy will destroy the GOP and leave a proto fascist movement in it's wake. I never could have guessed that it would catch on so quickly. Amazing how many Americans will rush to cut their own throats. If and when someone like Trump is ever in a position to impose an authoritarian government, this country would implode and self destruct, and not with a bang, just a whimper.

Trump is an authoritarian. He appeals to people with authoritarian personalities. His policies are just comments in rallies that draw the loudest cheers which are always acts of violence, threats. and statements to provoke controversy and division. I have no doubt that Trump will attempt to act unilaterally ignoring congress and the courts, using the military as they have never been used before against enemies real and perceived both at home and abroad.

First thing Trump will do is overturn all the authoritarian fascist executive actions passed by Hussein Osama.

True story. :cool:

And issue his own authoritarian fascist executive actions. However, no one knows what Trumps policies and plans are because as he has said, it's a secret.

Now Trump really does have his own little brown shirt cadre of fascist thugs..

Strange isn't it how quickly certain segments of American society gravitate towards this type of stuff. Brownshirts is a good analogy for this group. They are thugs who's purpose is to rough up anyone that opposes their dear leader. And their dear leader encourages them to harm people.

It is the argument of the dull-witted. They have no argument and swinging a fist makes them feel empowered.

I've been saying for months that the Trump candidacy will destroy the GOP and leave a proto fascist movement in it's wake. I never could have guessed that it would catch on so quickly. Amazing how many Americans will rush to cut their own throats. If and when someone like Trump is ever in a position to impose an authoritarian government, this country would implode and self destruct, and not with a bang, just a whimper.

Trump is an authoritarian. He appeals to people with authoritarian personalities. His policies are just comments in rallies that draw the loudest cheers which are always acts of violence, threats. and statements to provoke controversy and division. I have no doubt that Trump will attempt to act unilaterally ignoring congress and the courts, using the military as they have never been used before against enemies real and perceived both at home and abroad.

First thing Trump will do is overturn all the authoritarian fascist executive actions passed by Hussein Osama.

And issue his own authoritarian fascist executive actions. However, no one knows what Trumps policies and plans are because as he has said, it's a secret.

He has revealed his platform. Build a wall, control illegal immigration, strengthen the military, lower taxes, encourage companies to come back to US, bring back manufacturing to US, fair trade deals that aren't harmful to the US, to name a few. If and when he gets into office, he will then move to implement those policies.

He has revealed his platform. Build a wall, control illegal immigration, strengthen the military, lower taxes, encourage companies to come back to US, bring back manufacturing to US, fair trade deals that aren't harmful to the US, to name a few. If and when he gets into office, he will then move to implement those policies.
Platform??? Where???
On his official website he has stated his opinion on 6 issues, Healthcare Reform, US-China Trade Reform, Veterans Administration Reform, Tax Reform, Second Amendment Rights, and Immigration Reform. That's it, no mention of terrorism, restricting Muslims entering the country, nothing on education, nothing on the military, nothing on Medicare, nothing on Social Security, nothing about Energy, and nothing about the environmental issues. I think you can sum up Trump's platform in one sentence. Trust me, I'll make America Great Again.

Platform??? Where???
On his official website he has stated his opinion on 6 issues, Healthcare Reform, US-China Trade Reform, Veterans Administration Reform, Tax Reform, Second Amendment Rights, and Immigration Reform. That's it, no mention of terrorism, restricting Muslims entering the country, nothing on education, nothing on the military, nothing on Medicare, nothing on Social Security, nothing about Energy, and nothing about the environmental issues. I think you can sum up Trump's platform in one sentence. Trust me, I'll make America Great Again.
He has repeatedly said what he stands for and that he has the background to get it done, once he gets in. Or, you can listen to politicians for the last 3 decades who have bullshitted and said what people want to hear, and once they're in have done exactly the opposite. Remember how Obama was totally against gay marriage before he got elected?

Platform??? Where???
He has repeatedly said what he stands for and that he has the background to get it done, once he gets in. Or, you can listen to politicians for the last 3 decades who have bullshitted and said what people want to hear, and once they're in have done exactly the opposite. Remember how Obama was totally against gay marriage before he got elected?
Oh, yes Trump has repeated said how he stands on the issues. The problem is each time he changes it a bit, then a lot, then goes back to his original statements. In interviews, much of his statements or not really statements. They are nods and shrugs, and off subject comments that leaves it to the audience to arrive at their own conclusions For example he says band Muslims from entering the country. Then he starts back peddling making all kinds of exceptions then repeats in rallies his original statements.

The only statements of position worth considering are statements in writing by the candidate and their record, something Trump just doesn't have.

You may hate Clinton but the one thing she has is a clear position on the issues. No one has to guess where she stands on any issue plus she has 40 year history in politics. In other words, Clinton is an open book, the good, bad, and the ugly. It's all there. With Trump????

Hillary Clinton on the issues
Hillary Clinton on the Issues

Platform??? Where???
Oh, yes Trump has repeated said how he stands on the issues. The problem is each time he changes it a bit, then a lot, then goes back to his original statements. In interviews, much of his statements or not really statements. They are nods and shrugs, and off subject comments that leaves it to the audience to arrive at their own conclusions For example he says band Muslims from entering the country. Then he starts back peddling making all kinds of exceptions then repeats in rallies his original statements.

The only statements of position worth considering are statements in writing by the candidate and their record, something Trump just doesn't have.

You may hate Clinton but the one thing she has is a clear position on the issues. No one has to guess where she stands on any issue plus she has 40 year history in politics. In other words, Clinton is an open book, the good, bad, and the ugly. It's all there. With Trump????

Platform??? Where???
Oh, yes Trump has repeatedly said how he stands on the issues. The problem is each time he changes it a bit, then a lot, then goes back to his original statements. In interviews, much of his statements are not really statements. They are nods and shrugs, and off subject comments that leaves it to the audience to arrive at their own conclusions For example he says ban Muslims from entering the country. Then he starts back peddling making all kinds of exceptions then repeats in rallies his original statements.

Platform??? Where???
Trump is an intolerant bigot and liar, as arrogant as he is hateful – he has no business being president.

And as an intolerant bigot and liar he's an excellent representative for most on the right.

Just 'telling it like it is.'

Platform??? Where???
Oh, yes Trump has repeatedly said how he stands on the issues. The problem is each time he changes it a bit, then a lot, then goes back to his original statements. In interviews, much of his statements are not really statements. They are nods and shrugs, and off subject comments that leaves it to the audience to arrive at their own conclusions For example he says ban Muslims from entering the country. Then he starts back peddling making all kinds of exceptions then repeats in rallies his original statements.

Trump has explained his stance on the issue, and he's right. The fact that the left doesn't like his stance doesn't mean anything.

Platform??? Where???
Trump is an intolerant bigot and liar, as arrogant as he is hateful – he has no business being president.

And as an intolerant bigot and liar he's an excellent representative for most on the right.

Intolerant bigot and liar? Why, just because the left has decided to label him as such? Trump is on the the left's playbook. It's not going to work this time.

Platform??? Where???

But his uneducated rubes love him

Platform??? Where???

But his uneducated rubes love him
Looks like the commies, fascists, and America haters have united against Trump.

Anyone who is Jewish and supports trump has to be a retard or has the brains of a right wing goy , both not to far apart from each other

Is Donald Trump Really a Hitler-Style Fascist?
Is that why Trump has a Jewish grandchildren from his daughter who converted to Orthodox Judaism? As usual you are fulla shit. These asinine labels the left likes to stamp on those who disagree with them won't work this time.

Forum List

Back