American Culture - Godless With No Moral Principles

There is plenty of good stuff in the Bible, no doubt. Unfortunately there is plenty that can be weaponized if taken literally. An example would be using Genesis to deny evolution.
Do you think it possible that from the beginning the gospels were deliberately weaponized fairy tales? They were written by people who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the Temple, their way of life, and the exile, enslavement and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jews.. Its not like the authors didn't know in advance that the irrational and superstitious people in the nations of the Roman empire would take the fantastical stories literally..

And then there's this..

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Your thoughts?
Do I think the gospels were deliberately weaponized fairy tales? No. I don't believe they were deliberately anything. They are the collections of oral traditions that were in circulation at the time, most likely compiled by non-Jews who considered the destruction of the temple to be divine retribution.

Is this true? We no longer believe in right versus wrong. Or good versus evil?

Why?

Is it the lack of unified families? Of fathers and mothers raising their children with shared values? Is it the tirade of atheist propaganda overwhelming our classrooms and media?

This articles says a lot but I can't really put a finger on where it is going or what it wants to report. Check it our for yourselves @ American culture has been transformed into a godless culture with no moral principles

Us first generation Americans all agree most American's suck. In highschool the girls all fuck and suck multiple guys. You get divorces. You cheat. You don't raise your kids with values or pride. You don't save. You don't work hard.

Yes the breakdown of the family is why America sucks. Most of our problem people have daddy issues.

There is plenty of good stuff in the Bible, no doubt. Unfortunately there is plenty that can be weaponized if taken literally. An example would be using Genesis to deny evolution.
Do you think it possible that from the beginning the gospels were deliberately weaponized fairy tales? They were written by people who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the Temple, their way of life, and the exile, enslavement and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jews.. Its not like the authors didn't know in advance that the irrational and superstitious people in the nations of the Roman empire would take the fantastical stories literally..

And then there's this..

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Your thoughts?
Do I think the gospels were deliberately weaponized fairy tales? No. I don't believe they were deliberately anything. They are the collections of oral traditions that were in circulation at the time, most likely compiled by non-Jews who considered the destruction of the temple to be divine retribution.

I suppose its easy to underestimate the intelligence and dedication of first century Jewish people...

But isn't it hard for you not to notice the detrimental effect that taking those stories literally has had on the mental health of superstitious people for centuries continuing to this day?

How could that possibly not be intentional? Scripture openly says it was intentional. I have not come to bring peace but a sword. Remember?

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." Remember?

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine::cheers2: :alcoholic: :eusa_pray: :whip:

Last edited:
We will address #62 about the family and daddy issues. This address will educate others that #62 will never know about. That is why it's a good idea to not forget three real-time dimensions that make up life.

I suppose its easy to underestimate the intelligence and dedication of first century Jewish people...
It is also easy to use hindsight to see a plan or conspiracy that wasn't there. I don't think anyone really cared if Genesis was literally true before the last century.

The early Christians, most were probably not Jews but converted Pagans, needed to have the link to the ancient Jewish religion to give their new religion street cred. They imported the OT into their faith and then ignored the Mosaic Law since they had been fulfilled by God. Christianity fundamentally changed the relationship of people to God

It is also easy to use hindsight to see a plan or conspiracy that wasn't there. I don't think anyone really cared if Genesis was literally true before the last century.

The early Christians, most were probably not Jews but converted Pagans, needed to have the link to the ancient Jewish religion to give their new religion street cred. They imported the OT into their faith and then ignored the Mosaic Law since they had been fulfilled by God. Christianity fundamentally changed the relationship of people to God

I'm sorry.. you seemed to have missed the openly expressed intent in the NT for Jesus to smite the nations with a sword. Its not my imagination. Its really there. You can read it if you wanted to. Its always been there. Rev 19:15

Do you think it is just some strange coincidence that every nation that started drinking that curse in a cup of wine that Jesus deliberately sent through the nations went completely insane and turned against itself?

The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe.

Last edited:

I'm sorry.. you seemed to have missed the openly expressed intent in the NT for Jesus to smite the nations with a sword. Its not my imagination. Its really there. You can read it if you wanted to. Its always been there. Rev 19:15

Do you think it is just some strange coincidence that every nation that started drinking that curse in a cup of wine that Jesus deliberately sent through the nations went completely insane and turned against itself?

The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe.
Jesus is interested in smiting only one nation, Rome, the occupier of the land God promised to the Jews. That was the messiah the Jews were waiting for. Someone to free them from Rome, Jesus was not what they expected.

As for the "curse in a cup of wine", I'm not familiar with that phrase, would you please explain?

Jesus is interested in smiting only one nation, Rome, the occupier of the land God promised to the Jews. That was the messiah the Jews were waiting for. Someone to free them from Rome, Jesus was not what they expected.

As for the "curse in a cup of wine", I'm not familiar with that phrase, would you please explain?

Rome was a conglomeration of many assimilated nations that took turns oppressing Israel. And yes, Jesus was not what they expected.

The sword is clearly identified as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine in Jeremiah 25:15, the only reading material available to Jesus. It is no coincidence that the so called great commission parallels the rest of this prophecy almost verbatim.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob.

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

Voila! There it is. You can't say you heard it before, you can't say its my imagination, you can't say its my opinion, you can't say its not there.

Be opened. See what has been put right in front of your eyes. A curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

Last edited:
`
Yes, America has already lost its moral compass but not because of religion. It's because its religious and moral leaders have all become corrupt and corrupted it. They have perverted the faith(s) they claim to represent. Politics and money top the list of reasons for it. This kind of religious hypocrisy and perfidy took decades to accomplish. Imagine, so-called christians literally cheering for pain and misery in others. The self-righteous are the worse.
`
they have been like that throughout history--it just isn't recently:
charging people for salvation
Thank Martin Luther for exposing the church’s great salvation sell-off | Giles Fraser | Loose canon
torturing people -Inquisition
pillaging CHRISTIAN towns for $$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
molesting children for centuries
castigating people for believing the earth is not the center of the universe-Galileo
etc

`
Yes, America has already lost its moral compass but not because of religion. It's because its religious and moral leaders have all become corrupt and corrupted it. They have perverted the faith(s) they claim to represent. Politics and money top the list of reasons for it. This kind of religious hypocrisy and perfidy took decades to accomplish. Imagine, so-called christians literally cheering for pain and misery in others. The self-righteous are the worse.
`

This kind of religious hypocrisy and perfidy took decades to accomplish.

those people took over that religion in the late 4th century and have never turned back or been put out of power by their congregations. when the proper change is close as the present pope they rise to ridicule them despite the historical evidence of the maleficence caused and reflective to the present day by their 4th century book.

#65: No, the relationship of people to the earth. That is why we gave you Geology of Morals webpage. You are afraid not to believe. You seem afraid to read what we gave you in this thread and even (peepingly) comment on it, because your belief system is so fragile that you think you will become a lesbian if you read it, or that the devil will "have" you in some way. None should "want" a xian female in the first place. They have been given two choices, either to think of themselves as a male homosexual or live their lives in ecstatic melancholy. Why associate oneself with adepts at projecting the daddy in their head? John wasn't far away, on Patmos, writing about the most hysterical things.

#62:

'Is the trinitary formula formula for the schizo -- which leads him, forced and constrained, back to Oedipus -- this void left by the absence of the father and this cancerous development of the mother and the sister? And yet, as we have seen, if there is one problem that does not exist in schizophrenia, it is the problem of identifications. And if getting well amounts to getting oedipalized, we can easily understand the outbursts of the patient who "does not want to be cured," and who treats the analyst as one of the family, then as an ally of the police. Is the schizophrenic sick and cut off from reality because he lacks Oedipus, because he "is lacking" in something only found in Oedipus -- or on the contrary is he sick by virtue of the oedipalization he is unable to bear, and around which everything combines in order to force him to submit (social repression even before psychoanalysis)?
the absence of Oedipus is interpreted as a lack with regard to the father, a gaping hole in the structure; next, in the name of this lack, we are referred to the other Oedipal pole, the pole of the imaginary identifications within the maternal undifferentiated.'
(Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia, p. 91, Psychoanalysis and Familialism: The Holy Family)

The King James version was ordered to make it more "palatable" to the common people of the United Kingdom. The king specifically told those who put it together to make it lyrical, a form of poetry. All one has to do is compare that to the Vulgate to see the differences.

There's much more than that behind the creation of the King James Bible. Your description of its origin is really rather petty and uninformative. There is much, much more to the story than just the desire of a king to have a “lyrical” English-language Bible. There was great conflict, over several generations, over whether or not the Bible should even be available in a common language. People were put to death over this conflict.

I very strongly recommend, if you have the time and interest, a three-part documentary called Fires of Faith. In all, the running time is about 2⅔ hours. It's quite informative, and quite entertaining, for a documentary of its type. It's available for viewing, at no charge, at this link.

Breezewood, a flaming fascist without the cahones to address what badger 2 has already written, so Hitler-like, scans the horizon looking for guilt and typos? The FBI's effeminates already do that. Why would anyone have the cringing desire to associate with wee folk such as Breezewood?

#75: One can understand why videos about inculcating stupidity are free.

#bd2: .

American Culture - Godless With No Moral Principles

nothing said is nothing gained ....

Is this true? We no longer believe in right versus wrong. Or good versus evil?

Why?

Is it the lack of unified families? Of fathers and mothers raising their children with shared values? Is it the tirade of atheist propaganda overwhelming our classrooms and media?

This articles says a lot but I can't really put a finger on where it is going or what it wants to report. Check it our for yourselves @ American culture has been transformed into a godless culture with no moral principles

Well, when money becomes the sole object of proving success in society, then that's all people care about.

#78: escaping from language escapes you. 'Perhaps my speech is too free, and language has turned sour.' (Deleuze) Religious redundancies and overcodings are included in a study of speech pathologies.

Forum List

Back