American criminals shoot to kill, British criminals shoot to wound, they all have guns....

I guess he gave you too much credit, thinking you were just young and ignorant instead of cruel or stupid.

um, he's the one trying to rationalize people killing themselves as being okay...

When it's really an act of selfishness and cruelty to your loved ones.
I'd say it's selfishness first and foremost (usually), but who are you to tell them not to do it? I believe people should be free to choose when to die. They shouldn't have to suffer intolerable pain just to keep you company for a few weeks.

We're all going to suffer and die. If you're against it, you should outlaw births. It's the only way to stop it.

So far I only see you ranting about suicide, which tells me it's not a matter of caring about stopping cruelty, but just your desire to have people keep you company and to hell with what they think or feel.

Obviously and apparently sadly you've never had to watch a person die slowly from cancer eating them away from inside.

You mean other than both of my parents?

Are you a fucking retard?

Then you might be able to distinguish between "temporary" and "permanent" problems.

Most people who commit suicide are not dealing with terminal illnesses, you stupid fuck.

But, then, I guess some people - particularly liberals - get their rocks off watching people in torment.

I'd have no problem if more conservatives put themselves out of our misery

It is not uncommon for some claiming so to be orphans to harbor deep resentments against those who have had normal childhoods. Even more common for individuals to claim to be orphans to elicit sympathy and, maybe, free stuff.

We understand and hope you can find a therapist who can assist in some small (very small) way with whichever problem afflicts.

Last edited:
I'd say it's selfishness first and foremost (usually), but who are you to tell them not to do it? I believe people should be free to choose when to die. They shouldn't have to suffer intolerable pain just to keep you company for a few weeks.

well, you are entitled to that opinion. However, when people are suicidal, we stop them.

It is not uncommon for some claiming so to be orphans to harbor deep resentments against those who have had normal childhoods. Even more common for individuals to claim to be orphans to elicit sympathy and, maybe, free stuff.

We understand and hope you can find a therapist who can assist in some small (very small) way with whichever problem afflicts.

My parents died when I was an adult, so not so much. The point is, you said something really fucking stupid, and weren't man enough to admit you fucked up. Some day you'll grow up and realize your behavior is inappropriate.

well, you are entitled to that opinion. However, when people are suicidal, we stop them.
Indeed.

I care about people's suffering and their personal rights and feelings.

You don't give a shit. You only care about having company, even if it's torture to your own relatives!

Indeed.

You don't give a shit. You only care about having company, even if it's torture to your own relatives!

Very few terminally ill people commit suicide, guy. Most people who off themselves are depressed.

Suicide was never a thought my parents had, ever.

Indeed.

Very few terminally ill people commit suicide, guy.
Many terminally ill people can't easily commit suicide once they're near death in the hospital.
Most people who off themselves are depressed.
Who would have thought that being terminally ill and in constant pain could cause depression? Not you since you can apparently read minds and are aware if literally everything in other people's heads!
Suicide was never a thought my parents had, ever.
How would you even know what went through their heads?

Who would have thought that being terminally ill and in constant pain could cause depression? Not you since you can apparently read minds and are aware if literally everything in other people's heads!

again, you are trying to rationalize something that we as a society have already decided is unacceptable. That's why we threw Kevorkian in prison where he belonged.

again, you are trying to rationalize something that we as a society have already decided is unacceptable. That's why we threw Kevorkian in prison where he belonged.
If it were unacceptable, then guns would be as illegal as you likely want them to be. But they're not.

If it were unacceptable, then guns would be as illegal as you likely want them to be. But they're not.

Give us time, buddy. The country is sick of your fetish... and the sick lengths you go to rationalize it.
What's funny is assisted suicide is legal in some states, including those VERY harsh on gun ownership. I guess that makes you an evil asshole that wants innocent people to helplessly suffer from disease AND violent criminals.

Forum List

Back