American criminals shoot to kill, British criminals shoot to wound, they all have guns....

Here we have another shooting in Britain...another shooting where they shot the victim in the legs and not the upper body or head...this is why their gun murder rate is so low.....our criminals are farther along the sociopath score than British criminals are.....

Police at scene of shooting in Heywood - latest updates
Are you making this conclusion based on one shooting or did you analyze a large sample or population?

Here we have another shooting in Britain...another shooting where they shot the victim in the legs and not the upper body or head...this is why their gun murder rate is so low.....our criminals are farther along the sociopath score than British criminals are.....

The title of your OP is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen.

Are you making this conclusion based on one shooting or did you analyze a large sample or population?
Ask him what Britain’s homicide and gun crime rates are. He’d rather die than ever look those up.

It could be that Brits are just lousy shots. They don't get enough range time, seeing as how firearms are restricted.

Ask him what Britain’s homicide and gun crime rates are. He’d rather die than ever look those up.
I'd rather look at the violent crime and property crime rates in total, as that would be a better indicator of how safe a country is.

If guns lead to homicide, then how would you explain Switzerland?

I'd rather look at the violent crime and property crime rates in total, as that would be a better indicator of how safe a country is.

I would applaud congress immediately if they adopted Switzerland’s gun laws for the U.S.

I would applaud congress immediately if they adopted Switzerland’s gun laws for the U.S.

Yes.....fully automatic military rifles in every home......I could see that as a good thing.......keeps the government and foreign enemies from getting froggy....

Yes....they hide behind the homicide rate because they can't explain why gun crime is up 23% across England and Wales last year and up 42% in London.....and it has been going up ever since they banned guns...and their violent crime rates are through the roof....

Yes.....fully automatic military rifles in every home......I could see that as a good thing.......keeps the government and foreign enemies from getting froggy....
Need a permit to buy guns or ammo, types of ammo are restricted, all guns registered with the government, hard to obtain permits for carrying outside your home, restrictions on transporting armed and unarmed weapons, a fraction the number of guns in country compared to the number of people...

Yeah I’m cool with that

We have 70K gun injuries on top of our 33K fatalities.

I think our guys miss as often as theirs.

The raving loony is not interested in reality. After all, last week he was touting shooting fatalities in the UK.

Need a permit to buy guns or ammo, types of ammo are restricted, all guns registered with the government, hard to obtain permits for carrying outside your home, restrictions on transporting armed and unarmed weapons, a fraction the number of guns in country compared to the number of people...

Yeah I’m cool with that
It's practically impossible to carry in New Jersey, home to Camden, by some estimates one of the most dangerous cities in the country. I hear it's not a whole hell of a lot better in many parts of CA, another anti-gun state.

You have no understanding of why this sort of thing happens, do you? You just make stuff up and hope it fits your agenda.

We have 70K gun injuries on top of our 33K fatalities.

I think our guys miss as often as theirs.

Sorry...as more Americans own and carry guns our injury rates have gone down, not up....and they would go lower but morons like you fight gun safety education in our public schools...

And only 11,004 of those deaths are criminals shooting other criminals, the rest are suicides...which do not count since Japan, Korea and China, as well as many countries in Europe with extreme gun control all have higher suicide rates than we do.....including Canada at times..

You have no understanding of why this sort of thing happens, do you? You just make stuff up and hope it fits your agenda.

I know exactly why it happens....you guys have to lie about those reasons.....

Yeah I’m cool with that

Yes...we know you are, that is why we don't trust you......and not one of those laws has anything to do with their low gun crime rate.....

Criminals don't care about a permit to buy guns or ammo.....they steal them or get someone else to buy the gun for them.

If they can get illegal guns, they can get illegal ammo.

Registration of guns solves no crime, prevents no crime...but in the future, any left wing, anti gun government will be able to confiscate those guns because they will know who has them.

Of course, I guess you are only attacked by criminals in your home, so why would you need to carry a gun outside the home...right?

Criminals don't follow any laws, let alone laws about transporting guns they can't legally buy, own or carry in the first place......

So, no, their gun laws don't stop their criminals, their culture and values keep their crime rates low.

Yeah I’m cool with that

And the guns the Swiss have are not AR-15 civilian rifles.....they have fully automatic military rifles, in their homes......and yet a low gun crime rate...showing again that law abiding people who own and carry guns do not increase the gun murder rate, the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate...just as our 21 years of experience shows the same thing....as our rates have all gone down as more Americans own and carry guns...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Sooooo...Britain banned guns...gun crime is up 23% across England and Wales, up 42% in London and up 30% in Yorkshire....Australia, gun crime going up.....bannned guns...

Switzerland and the U.S. high gun ownership rates, gun crime low or going down....

Sorry...as more Americans own and carry guns our injury rates have gone down, not up....

Guy, 33,000 gun deaths a year... they haven't gone down. They've gone up.

all-firearms-deaths-suicides-homicides-total-1999-2015a.jpg

Forum List

Back