American children will praise Allah

There has been an intense effort by people on the left to remove any Christian values in the US.
They attack Christmas every year. They attempt to remove Christian symbols from government buildings and on and on.
No one on the left can deny this.
The first opportunity to replace Christian values with Islam they are all for it.
The tragic irony is should Islam ever replace Christianity in the US the first thing the muslims would do is round up every fucling Liberal, with Liberal values and exterminate them.
They are so obsessed with 'PC' you can't even call snow 'white' anymore.
A bunch of LIB brats has petitioned a radio station to stop the station from playing 'I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas'.
We do not attack Christmas. You're fucking deranged.

"I really don’t understand… why the school district would choose a song like Silent Night and then take out the most important lyrics of the song. Why would you do that,” Pat asked on radio this morning. “First of all, it’s a Christmas song. Leave in the Christmas. Secondly, if you’re so secular in that district or in that school that you think you’re going to offend somebody, what are you doing a presentation like this at all for?”

“Christ the Savior is born,” “Holy infant so, tender and mild,” “round yon virgin, mother and child” and “Jesus, Lord at thy birth” were strategically removed from the student rendition.

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/12/20/long-island-parents-angry-over-school-re-writing-lyrics-to-silent-night/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

Defending religious goyish music now in public schools ? ov vey. Did you ride the short bus to hebrew school?

Teaching about other religions and what they believe isn't trying to sell that religion.

You'd be all over this if it was some Christian quote...Is your favorite religion islam?

Where's the leftist? :dunno:

A Range County, California teacher is facing a backlash after teaching students about Islam by making up a terrible song parody. It's sung to the tune of Rachel Platten's "Fight Song," and boy, is it incomprehensible. It's hard to tell whether it's pro-Islam or anti-Islam or if the person who wrote it knows anything about Islam that they didn't infer from watching Aladdin. Here are some of the lyrics:

screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-103829-am-7Aa8bb.png

A teacher made her students sing a song about Islam that confused everyone until they got angry.

A Range County, California teacher is facing a backlash after teaching students about Islam by making up a terrible song parody. It's sung to the tune of Rachel Platten's "Fight Song," and boy, is it incomprehensible. It's hard to tell whether it's pro-Islam or anti-Islam or if the person who wrote it knows anything about Islam that they didn't infer from watching Aladdin. Here are some of the lyrics:

A teacher made her students sing a song about Islam that confused everyone until they got angry.
that's just terrible songwriting - at least the part quoted. not much information at all. i wouldn't call that appropriate at all.

although i'm laughing at those parents that complained "I believe that by singing this song, the children feel comfortable believing that maybe Allah is the only god, and maybe that they should start following him."

seriously?

that's just terrible songwriting - at least the part quoted. not much information at all. i wouldn't call that appropriate at all.

although i'm laughing at those parents that complained "I believe that by singing this song, the children feel comfortable believing that maybe Allah is the only god, and maybe that they should start following him."

seriously?

Where's the ACLU? :dunno:

seriously?

Where's the ACLU? :dunno:
where do you want them? do you think any class will be singing that song again?

the aclu doesn't sue for stupidity.

Forum List

Back