American Black Moms Are Dying at Staggering Rate. Kamala Harris Says It's Time to Address the Crisis

Obesity and high blood pressure, probably. Genetic propensities to that. I have a cousin who inherited the "big" gene and all the woman has to do is LOOK at a potato chip and she gains three pounds. I feel so bad for her. But it does affect a person's health. Having a baby when you're carrying around an extra 100 pounds is not a good plan. Combine that with health services that aren't as good or accessible for poor women (not that all black women are poor) and you've got mothers and babies dying.

Obesity and high blood pressure, probably. Genetic propensities to that. I have a cousin who inherited the "big" gene and all the woman has to do is LOOK at a potato chip and she gains three pounds. I feel so bad for her. But it does affect a person's health. Having a baby when you're carrying around an extra 100 pounds is not a good plan. Combine that with health services that aren't as good or accessible for poor women (not that all black women are poor) and you've got mothers and babies dying.
And I thought it was another scam for more free money. Stupid me....again!

Obesity causes many health issues.
Black women arent generally into health and fitness. They see fat as "freedom" and link being lean and fit with slavery
Damn sure no shortage of obese white womens..
The numbers arent even remotely comparible. MOST black women are obese, literally most.

White women: 35.5%
Black women: 56.9%

Obesity epidemiology trends by race/ethnicity, gender, and education: National Health Interview Survey, 1997–2012

Black women arent generally into health and fitness. They see fat as "freedom" and link being lean and fit with slavery
I keep hearing that obesity is a nationwide problem in this country. That could easily be why the infant and maternal mortality rates are going up. Although what some of these studies call obese is what most of us would consider "well rounded."

Not enough black babies are being aborted.

Tell me again how you are not a racist bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is not for this genocide, you sick liberals are. Your kind lit the new trade center in pink to celebrate killing babies out of the womb.

My kind. Well your kind supports capital punishment and war.
You are the real killers.
FYI I was a conservative until you elected orange man.
Congrats on losing votes.
If you don’t believe me check out my first post were I defended orange [emoji521] man.

I keep hearing that obesity is a nationwide problem in this country. That could easily be why the infant and maternal mortality rates are going up. Although what some of these studies call obese is what most of us would consider "well rounded."
"Well rounded" is simply a nice way of saying "unhealthy".

He is not for this genocide, you sick liberals are. Your kind lit the new trade center in pink to celebrate killing babies out of the womb.

If you don’t believe me check out my first post were I defended orange [emoji521] man.

What war has Trump got us in? Yes, we support capital punishment because why should we pay to feed and board someone who thinks someone's else's life isn't important. You think it is, but an innocent baby in the womb deserves the death penalty, but a killer doesn't.

What war has Trump got us in? Yes, we support capital punishment because why should we pay to feed and board someone who thinks someone's else's life isn't important. You think it is, but an innocent baby in the womb deserves the death penalty, but a killer doesn't.

So you support killing someone who kills someone.
Makes you no better than them.
You are both killers.

You are both killers.

There is a reason that a killer is on death row. What's the charge the baby did to get the same treatment? Without a trail? Many more innocent babies got the death penalty than adult killers have.

You are both killers.

Eye for an eye. Zero wrong with that. I also Think it’s people like you that are ruining this country. But that’s just me.

You are both killers.

Nah, even as an abortion supporter, i know that killing babies in the womb is WAY worse than killing killers.

"Well rounded" is simply a nice way of saying "unhealthy".
And obese

You are both killers.

You support set someone who has murdered someone up for life -- taxpayer room and board, 3 meals a day, and all the gay sex they want.

That makes you WORSE than a murderer

Last edited:

You are both killers.

You support killing someone who has never seen the light of day but also not taken a life. At least those who kill others have had their chance, and totally fucked it up, and probably had more chances than any unborn or born baby that is murdered ever had...Dumbass...

You are both killers.

You support killing someone who has never seen the light of day but also not taken a life. At least those who kill others have had their chance, and totally fucked it up, and probably had more chances than any unborn or born baby that is murdered ever had...Dumbass...
By the way, I am old school military. I was told that if someone is coming at me to kill me, I am to kill him first. Do you have a problem with that? Today, while I carry with at least 20 rounds of critical defense ammo, if I see any ANTIFA or BLM coming at me, to get in my face, I will give them 1 warning. After that, "stand your ground law" goes into effect and there will be bloodshed.. I wont be a victim of liberalism...

Forum List

Back