Who's participating in the anti impeach Trump polls??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
60% don't want Trump impeached, 37% wants him impeached??? I am convinced these polls are giving to hick towns across the country because every body I know, wants this mf impeached yesterday. I am reminded that these perhaps are the same people that gave us a Hillary landslide vote in 2016.

The congress must uphold the constitution are just throw the damn thing in the garbage. Trump once again is telling the congress his way or the no highway bill. The world didn't come to an end when he shut down the fed. gov and it won't come to an end if we began impeachment. But will come to an end, are the majority congress we sent to Washington to drain the swamp this bitch created. I know a lot of people who will sit it out if this man is not impeached and fuck the senate, just get the shit started.

8793EA98-4713-454A-ADF7-1C3AB1F891F1.jpeg

60% don't want Trump impeached, 37% wants him impeached??? I am convinced these polls are giving to hick towns across the country because every body I know, wants this mf impeached yesterday. I am reminded that these perhaps are the same people that gave us a Hillary landslide vote in 2016.

The congress must uphold the constitution are just throw the damn thing in the garbage. Trump once again is telling the congress his way or the no highway bill. The world didn't come to an end when he shut down the fed. gov and it won't come to an end if we began impeachment. But will come to an end, are the majority congress we sent to Washington to drain the swamp this bitch created. I know a lot of people who will sit it out if this man is not impeached and fuck the senate, just get the shit started.
He needs to be impeached...now!

He needs to be impeached...now!
So what's stopping you?

Forum List

Back