American Black Moms Are Dying at Staggering Rate. Kamala Harris Says It's Time to Address the Crisis

Tell me again how you are not a racist bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is not for this genocide, you sick liberals are. Your kind lit the new trade center in pink to celebrate killing babies out of the womb.

My kind. Well your kind supports capital punishment and war.
You are the real killers.
FYI I was a conservative until you elected orange man.
Congrats on losing votes.
If you don’t believe me check out my first post were I defended orange [emoji521] man.

What war has Trump got us in? Yes, we support capital punishment because why should we pay to feed and board someone who thinks someone's else's life isn't important. You think it is, but an innocent baby in the womb deserves the death penalty, but a killer doesn't.

So you support killing someone who kills someone.
Makes you no better than them.
You are both killers.

You support killing someone who has never seen the light of day but also not taken a life. At least those who kill others have had their chance, and totally fucked it up, and probably had more chances than any unborn or born baby that is murdered ever had...Dumbass...

If it’s a “someone” why do people say “we have two kids and one ON THE WAY” instead of “we have three children?”

He is not for this genocide, you sick liberals are. Your kind lit the new trade center in pink to celebrate killing babies out of the womb.

If you don’t believe me check out my first post were I defended orange [emoji521] man.

What war has Trump got us in? Yes, we support capital punishment because why should we pay to feed and board someone who thinks someone's else's life isn't important. You think it is, but an innocent baby in the womb deserves the death penalty, but a killer doesn't.

You are both killers.

You support killing someone who has never seen the light of day but also not taken a life. At least those who kill others have had their chance, and totally fucked it up, and probably had more chances than any unborn or born baby that is murdered ever had...Dumbass...

If it’s a “someone” why do people say “we have two kids and one ON THE WAY” instead of “we have three children?”

That's your argument for abortion? Well the one BABY is on the way. My gosh what an idiot.

They love to hook up with wandering nomad males, 70% no dad in home birth rate, get all the kids into the dole system, be 100 pounds overweight, and sit around and bitch about white people.
I can imagine that is detrimental to longevity.

You are both killers.

So answer the question.

Hey Harris

A novel idea.... how about not getting pregnant when you have zero finances to pay for prenatal care??

Oh no... let's fork over $billions more and disregard the fact they have no business having their 5th kid when broke and on welfare.

Another Democrat trying to appease Black people by providing more free shit.
Surprise!!!

The Democrat creed for black people........

1) Give them just barely enough free stuff to just get by and ensure dependency at all cost..
2) Remind them of #1 constantly.
3) If they become restless or seem to sway away from us.... offer a few more items of free stuff.
4) If that still doesn't work, remind them that Republicans didn't give them the free stuff and Republicans are racist.
5) If black people, who are kept held down by dependency on #1, can't keep up educationally to everyone else who has much better schools... lower the standards for them so it appears they are doing as good.
6) If black people cannot get employment because they are woefully behind everyone else financially, educationally and lack experience... make up quotas and strong arm companies to hire them anyway. If they cannot do the job once hired...see #1.

You are both killers.

Why is it when a man kills his girlfriend or wife who is pregnant, he gets convicted of the death of two people, unless you are Edward Kennedy?

Scott Lee Peterson (born October 24, 1972) is an American former fertilizer salesman who is currently on death row in San Quentin State Prison. In 2004, he was convicted of the first degree murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson, and the second degree murder of their unborn son, Conner, in Modesto, California.
Scott Peterson - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

The Democrat creed for black people........

1) Give them just barely enough free stuff to just get by and ensure dependency at all cost..
2) Remind them of #1 constantly.
3) If they become restless or seem to sway away from us.... offer a few more items of free stuff.
4) If that still doesn't work, remind them that Republicans didn't give them the free stuff and Republicans are racist.
5) If black people, who are kept held down by dependency on #1, can't keep up educationally to everyone else who has much better schools... lower the standards for them so it appears they are doing as good.
6) If black people cannot get employment because they are woefully behind everyone else financially, educationally and lack experience... make up quotas and strong arm companies to hire them anyway. If they cannot do the job once hired...see #1.

it is a sad state of affairs-----the FIX that came about in my
lifetime was "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"------the fix is simplistic and
just not effective enough because politicians will be politicians

White privileged is the result of liberal social policies of the 1950's - 80's.
Let's take the blacks.... pack them in like sardines in massive building projects. Be sure to build them away from white neighborhoods, where jobs are, good schools etc. Nooo.... we will build them their own schools...and we don't want them to take our jobs so again, build the projects away from us.
Then give them a meager allowance and free food that provides just enough money to keep them fed...and hopefully they will stay away from us and in their projects. Worked very well.
But then the problems really got out of hand. Crime/drug abuse/child abandonment... convince them it all exist because of Republican racism. Republicans hate you. Look - we give you free stuff!!.... stay with us...we'll give you more stuff!!

meanwhile...let's build massive multi-story prisons to house them away when they get out of hand.

Not enough black babies are being aborted.
According to what I read in the article, you are absolutely right....

“African American women are three to four times more likely to die of pregnancy complications than white women”

Last edited:
White privileged is the result of liberal social policies of the 1950's - 80's.
Let's take the blacks.... pack them in like sardines in massive building projects. Be sure to build them away from white neighborhoods, where jobs are, good schools etc. Nooo.... we will build them their own schools...and we don't want them to take our jobs so again, build the projects away from us.
Then give them a meager allowance and free food that provides just enough money to keep them fed...and hopefully they will stay away from us and in their projects. Worked very well.
But then the problems really got out of hand. Crime/drug abuse/child abandonment... convince them it all exist because of Republican racism. Republicans hate you. Look - we give you free stuff!!.... stay with us...we'll give you more stuff!!

meanwhile...let's build massive multi-story prisons to house them away when they get out of hand.

wrong again----its democrats who galvanized the free food and massive
housing projects

Forum List

Back