American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh until FBI investigates assault allegations

cnn and a toilet.PNG

• Banned
I'll take "Shit that isn't going to happen" for $1,000, Alex.

You may be correct; the current iteration of the Republican Party has no respect for the rule of law or respect for traditions.

Misfeasance, nonfeasance and malfeasance seem to be the regular order of Trump&Co.

You may be correct; the current iteration of the Republican Party has no respect for the rule of law or respect for traditions.

Misfeasance, nonfeasance and malfeasance seem to be the regular order of Trump&Co.
Your ongoing lack of introspection is duly noted.

Says the party who held onto these allegations for two months until it became politically opportunistic to reveal them. You aren’t fooling anyone except yourselves

Your ongoing lack of introspection is duly noted.

[BTW, you never responded to my question, when did you get paroled?]

BTW2, your halfwit become became quite dim during you stay in stir.

And then you us a CNN reporter... to damn funny..

How about you file these baseless claims with the proper Maryland authorities who have jurisdiction and see where your lack of facts go...

When the American Bar association advocates Salem witch trial rules of the defendant must prove he didn't do it, that tells me where a bunch of left wing attorneys are and how they have disdain for our Constitution.

Says the party who held onto these allegations for two months until it became politically opportunistic to reveal them. You aren’t fooling anyone except yourselves

That ^^^ has zero to do with the issue at hand.

Kavanaugh has been accused of a crime, a crime against a child; the day before or 36 years in the past, matters not. It must be investigated by Law Enforcement.

That ^^^ has zero to do with the issue at hand.

Kavanaugh has been accused of a crime, a crime against a child; the day before or 36 years in the past, matters not. It must be investigated by Law Enforcement.
BULL SHIT!

Has a charge been filed with the proper STATE authorities which have jurisdiction? Nope... You got nothing fucktard..

Forum List

Back