American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh until FBI investigates assault allegations

`
Very smart move. There are way too many unanswered questions here.

Sadly they are all in Fords lack of facts and corroborating evidence... How about you file these allegations with the proper authorities and see where they go... The FBI isn't it..

So you say. A crime has been alleged, a crime against a child. Local LE has a duty to investigate the allegation, and is able to request assistance from the State AG's Office or the FBI.

I'll take "Shit that isn't going to happen" for $1,000, Alex.

You may be correct; the current iteration of the Republican Party has no respect for the rule of law or respect for traditions.

Misfeasance, nonfeasance and malfeasance seem to be the regular order of Trump&Co.

Step away from the bong. The commies blew up the process, now they'll reap what they sowed. And hopefully get their collective heads kicked in the process.

`
Very smart move. There are way too many unanswered questions here.

Sadly they are all in Fords lack of facts and corroborating evidence... How about you file these allegations with the proper authorities and see where they go... The FBI isn't it..

So you say. A crime has been alleged, a crime against a child. Local LE has a duty to investigate the allegation, and is able to request assistance from the State AG's Office or the FBI.
"is able to request assistance"

Which means the STATE AUTHORITIES MUST REQUEST IT. Which means the STATE must have an open investigation it believes is credible.... Again the STATE has no such investigation ongoing..

No credible story, no credible witnesses, you got nothing! the state will not investigate this..

You and finger boy have much in common.
You and Francis Soyer have everything in common.

48c1c86e749d62620a43bc7770222fe5.jpg

You may be correct; the current iteration of the Republican Party has no respect for the rule of law or respect for traditions.

Says the party who held onto these allegations for two months until it became politically opportunistic to reveal them. You aren’t fooling anyone except yourselves

That ^^^ has zero to do with the issue at hand.

Kavanaugh has been accused of a crime, a crime against a child; the day before or 36 years in the past, matters not. It must be investigated by Law Enforcement.
BULL SHIT!

Has a charge been filed with the proper STATE authorities which have jurisdiction? Nope... You got nothing fucktard..

The allegation is now in the public domain. The local LE authority will evaluate a crime against a child.

Doubt it, you might want to review the case of Martha Moxley and other cold cases.

Calling me a "fucktard" is childish and typical of your kind, those who are ignorant and cannot write an expository rebuttal.

right now it looks like the liberals have nothing to lose and are reacting like a group in the death throes. lashing out like a possessed soul in the middle of an exorcism. Andrea Mitchell said Fords credibility was "unparalleled", meaning it was the most credible in the history of mankind...lol...trump needs to really just keep piling it on now.

The allegation is now in the public domain. The local LE authority will evaluate a crime against a child.

Doubt it, you might want to review the case of Martha Moxley and other cold cases.

Calling me a "fucktard" is childish and typical of your kind, those who are ignorant and cannot write an expository rebuttal.
The allegation has been in public domain long enough for the reputed witnesses to have denied the claim.

Calling you a "fucktard", while apropos, isn't exactly accurate....I'd lean more in the direction of "psychotic".

The ABA can go to hell, committee vote will be tomorrow, with a floor vote early next week, the commies have lost again. Justice Kavanaugh will take his seat on the court by Friday the 5th. LMAO

Nope! It won't be that long! I think McConnell should have the vote on the floor as fast as he can.

Kavanaugh gets confirmed or any Republican voting "no" should gets quickly and permanently removed from the party. They should be considered persona non grata.

The American Bar Association should know that the FBI doesn't get involved in local juvenile crimes. They have no jurisdiction. After all, they are supposedly lawyers, right?
But the FBI conducts background searches. They just have to chase down a few more leads. Where's Mark Judge?

A far left wing group parroting a baseless claim.... how unoriginal...
And yet the ABA assessment of Kavanaugh was cited multiple times today by Republicans! Weird ain't it?

That is how psycho the ABA is acting.
So both the FBI and the ABA are suspect now! How many more institutions can the Right Wing denounce? All of them as long as the information they bring does not comport with the climate of alternative facts and truth isn't truth.

The American Bar Association should know that the FBI doesn't get involved in local juvenile crimes. They have no jurisdiction. After all, they are supposedly lawyers, right?
But the FBI conducts background searches. They just have to chase down a few more leads. Where's Mark Judge?

Mark Judge has already sworn an affidavit. Did you miss that part? He says that Ford is lying.

What part aren't you people getting? There is not a single intelligent person on this earth that backs Ford's version of events because it has more holes that a one ton block of Swiss cheese! Her own friend whom she claimed was in the room basically said, "I have no idea what the fuck she is talking about!"

The ABA can go to hell, committee vote will be tomorrow, with a floor vote early next week, the commies have lost again. Justice Kavanaugh will take his seat on the court by Friday the 5th. LMAO

Nope! It won't be that long! I think McConnell should have the vote on the floor as fast as he can.

Kavanaugh gets confirmed or any Republican voting "no" should gets quickly and permanently removed from the party. They should be considered persona non grata.

By rule they are required a vote to open debate, they're saying that will happen Sunday, and I think a floor vote for confirmation can't happen before Wednesday or Thursday. Kavanaugh should sit in on any cases heard at SCOTUS next week so he can vote on them when seated.

It looks to me like the ABA is making this request knowing full well it would not be granted and then plan on using it as a pretext for disbarment hearings against Kavanaugh, remember that clinton was disbarred, this looks like the next step to me.

Mark Judge has already sworn an affidavit. Did you miss that part? He says that Ford is lying.

What part aren't you people getting? There is not a single intelligent person on this earth that backs Ford's version of events because it has more holes that a one ton block of Swiss cheese! Her own friend whom she claimed was in the room basically said, "I have no idea what the fuck she is talking about!"
Her friend said that due to her health problems her lawyer wrote that statement without her approval. The Arizona,prosecutor reveled that bon mot! Judge has never testified under oath nor has he been interviewed by an FBI investigator.

Dr. Ford is credible. Kavanaugh threw a fit in the afternoon. Partisan, bitter and obfuscurial. He has neither the temperamentnor the credibility to have a seat on the bench. Are there no other jurists Conservative enough to serve as associate justice? Why this particular guy?

Forum List

Back