American, 50% of our citizens are poor or low income. Shame!

I'm not sure of your facts, but, the theme of your post suggests we both support the OWS movement. I don't defend the Democrats, I believe all elected and appointed federal officals should be held accountable for their actions. I simply disagree with almost everything the Republican Party stands for, the one exception is I believe government needs to be fiscally responsibile.

Another lie.

Stands to reason as the entire thread is based on a lie.

:eusa_liar:

I'm not sure of your facts, but, the theme of your post suggests we both support the OWS movement. I don't defend the Democrats, I believe all elected and appointed federal officals should be held accountable for their actions. I simply disagree with almost everything the Republican Party stands for, the one exception is I believe government needs to be fiscally responsibile.

Another lie.

You have nothing worthwhile to post. Likely because you're rather stupid. But thanks for sharing your opinion. As someone once said opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Some however form opinions by thinking, something you've never learned to do, or are congenitally incapable of doing.

Another lie.

You have nothing worthwhile to post. Likely because you're rather stupid. But thanks for sharing your opinion. As someone once said opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Some however form opinions by thinking, something you've never learned to do, or are congenitally incapable of doing.

I killed your thread, Lie Catcher.

I continuously gave you the link to the Census data proving that 11.7% of American families live below the poverty level.

You've deflected and flat-out avoided those posts in order to further perpetrate your convenient lie.

Now, while that 11.7 number is the highest in 20 years, it has done nothing but grow in the last 4.

But keep blaming someone else. You're doing great.

Bottom line:
The title and premise of your thread is a LIE.

Another lie.

I continuously gave you the link to the Census data proving that 11.7% of American families live below the poverty level.

You've deflected and flat-out avoided those posts in order to further perpetrate your convenient lie.

Now, while that 11.7 number is the highest in 20 years, it has done nothing but grow in the last 4.

Bottom line:

And unemployment benefits have been extended repeatedly to help them out. And I do agree they should be to those who lost their jobs due to Obama days. I'll add this, Obama must really LOVE poor people. He sure created enough of them!

...financial system has bought 3 Presidents...
LOL!!, and bank tellers feel like the feds were bought out my consumer groups who grouse about the feds being bought by labor unions that whine about a gov't owned by bankers.

Real life, politicians try to please everyone and everyone complains.

Another lie.

Bottom line:

I almost feel as if I'm being a bully by pointing out your abject stupidty and/or dishonesty. Read the thread title, then read the link (you can read, can't you?). I actually do believe your quite stupid, btw.

No blame attached, no finger pointing and no need to play the partisan hack post.

Census shows 1 in 2 people are poor or low-income - Yahoo! Finance

Comment?

Give them your paycheck. If, indeed, you do get a paycheck.

In a sense I do, I pay my income tax to both the State of CA and the IRS. My guess, I pay in taxes what you gross in a year. Doubt that? Do some research on retired LEO's in the SF Bay Area - then, add 18% for my management benefits.

No blame attached, no finger pointing and no need to play the partisan hack post.

Census shows 1 in 2 people are poor or low-income - Yahoo! Finance

Comment?

In a sense I do, I pay my income tax to both the State of CA and the IRS. My guess, I pay in taxes what you gross in a year. Doubt that? Do some research on retired LEO's in the SF Bay Area - then, add 18% for my management benefits.

WTF is an LEO?

So I am to assume you pay a 6 figure tax bill! LOL. I doubt that. Seriously.

If you are so well off, you should be doing more to help the poor.

Bottom line:

I almost feel as if I'm being a bully by pointing out your abject stupidty and/or dishonesty. Read the thread title, then read the link (you can read, can't you?). I actually do believe your quite stupid, btw.

Calling me stupid doesn't make you correct.

Your thread title claims that half of America is poor.
The article, or you for that matter, hasn't provided us with where this date is buried.

I have disputed your claim with a link from the US Census Bureau.

Dispute it with something more than "you're stupid".

4 posts within an hour after my request, LieCatcher, but you ignored this thread while you spent that hour demanding proof from someone else.

:lol:

WTF is an LEO?

So I am to assume you pay a 6 figure tax bill! LOL. I doubt that. Seriously.

If you are so well off, you should be doing more to help the poor.

Law Enforcement Officer (LEO).

4 posts within an hour after my request, LieCatcher, but you ignored this thread while you spent that hour demanding proof from someone else.

Likely because you're a low priority and have yet to provide some inkling that you've read the link and understood it in context of the thread.

Likely because you're a low priority and have yet to provide some inkling that you've read the link and understood it in context of the thread.

Liar.

I've read the article and even referred to it in previous posts.
I read it and found no supporting evidence in it.

You have failed in proving your OP. With your (their) title and lack of evidence.
Deal with it.

Last edited:

Liar.

You have failed in proving your OP. With your (their) title and lack of evidence.
Deal with it.

Only an idiot would post the blithering nonsense contained in the OP and claim that because another moron wrote that "50% of our citizens are poor" then it must have some credability.

Typical Wrybaby.

Liar.

Deal with it.

Only an idiot would post the blithering nonsense contained in the OP and claim that because another moron wrote that "50% of our citizens are poor" then it must have some credability.

Typical Wrybaby.

No one wrote that 50% of our citizens are poor, Sammyboy.

See, here's the problem with you conservatives, you're all basically dishonest. You clowns live by the half-truth, rumor, innuendo and big lie so often you can't distinguish reality from the fantasy which invaded your head.

So Sammie, when did they lift the hold? Where you in restraints this time? Keep up with the meds and take care of yourself, no one else will.

Forum List

Back