America!!!!!

“My typical day” includes on the job. Some days it’s as many as 8 languages to some extent.

And my family is not Irish. My heritage is Irish, my nationality (and heart) is American.

You aint talkin [sic] no 8 languages you fucking liar. Name them. And I'm not talking about being able to say konichiwa and capasa amigo. There is no way you are having a conversation in 8 languages. I call bullshit.

Get back to me after you master at least ONE.
I speak Greek and English. You? And I'm not talking about 5 words of each language. Or two different Chinese styles like cantonese vs. Mandarin. First of all, I don't even believe you know more than 1 language fluently.

I didn't say "fluently." In fact, I specifically indicated otherwise. Sort of like how you are very unlikely to speak Greek fluently, or even understand what that term means. You lie so much you confuse yourself.
Just respect the creator's of America and our ancestors, we ask you speak English or leave

YOU are part of no "we." You clearly do not even understand my great nation.

View attachment 271770
We built America with english [sic] speakers...

It's English, and you didn't build anything.
Loook our your window .. we built that
View attachment 271770

YOU didn’t build anything.
Who did?

View attachment 271770

View attachment 271770

YOU didn’t build anything.
Who did?

Many, many millions of men and women of all races and cultures. YOU have absolutely nothing to do with any of their efforts and accomplishments.

View attachment 271770

You have built absolutely nothing. Instead of trying to take credit for the work of your betters, why not try to do something worthwhile with your own life?

Yea like become a teacher. If you can do it anyone can.

View attachment 271770

You have built absolutely nothing. Instead of trying to take credit for the work of your betters, why not try to do something worthwhile with your own life?

Not you.

You aint talkin [sic] no 8 languages you fucking liar. Name them. And I'm not talking about being able to say konichiwa and capasa amigo. There is no way you are having a conversation in 8 languages. I call bullshit.

I speak Greek and English. You? And I'm not talking about 5 words of each language. Or two different Chinese styles like cantonese vs. Mandarin. First of all, I don't even believe you know more than 1 language fluently.

I didn't say "fluently." In fact, I specifically indicated otherwise. Sort of like how you are very unlikely to speak Greek fluently, or even understand what that term means. You lie so much you confuse yourself.
Just respect the creator's of America and our ancestors, we ask you speak English or leave

You can still speak your native tongue when you are with your friends and relatives. What you are insisting is that anyone we let in already know how to speak English. If they can't speak English then what good are they? And what the fuck were they doing for the year or two it takes to apply to come to this country? We need a better vetting process.
If you don’t like it gtfo to.. SPEAK ENGLISH OR PAY

Maybe because I live in the upper class and you are a lower middle class struggling New Englander.

Just like I don't understand what America is like for someone in the ghetto or in the hills of Kentucky. Or what it's like to be a Coal Miner.

At least I don't live and work in a rat and rodent infested inner city like you do.

You would have lasted 2 mins in Boston any year from the beginning to 1955... my relatives would have beat the shiat out of you for disrespecting America,,, the cops would have came and dragged you to jail for a nite just because you disrespected his family... like I said ASSIMILATE OR ELSE

My cousin is a Boston cop,, he brags about smacking you people in the mouth.. you aren’t ready for less protection my friend haha

How many people belong to this nation of yours? Is this like the Nation of Islam?

You need to listen to this song son. Fast forward to 1 minute.

Paranoid and pissed off
Now that I got the money

Fifty acres and a model A
Right in the middle of Trump country
I told you, "There goes a neighborhood"
Now Mister Williams ain't so funny
I see you looking out your window
Can’t wait to call the police on me

[Pre-Chorus]
Well I know you think I'm up to somethin'
I’m just eating, now we're still hungry
And this is mine now, legit
I ain't leavin' and you can't take it from me
I remember when you used to tell me

[Chorus]
"Nigga run, nigga run
Go back where you come from, uh
Nigga run, nigga run
Go back where you come from

We don't want, we don't want your kind
We think you's a dog born"
Fuck you, I’m America’s son
This is where I come from

This land is mine
This land is mine
This land is mine
This land is mine

[Verse 2]
Up 'til the sun comes up
No, I can’t start grindin'
And I can't let 'em break me
No, I can’t let 'em fire me
You can meet my friend the governor
Only if you wanna try me
Or you can meet my other friend, the judge
Just in case you think I'm lyin'

[Pre-Chorus]
Well I know you think I'm up to somethin'
I'm just eating, now we're still hungry
And this is mine now, legit
I ain't leavin' and you can't take it from me
I remember when you used to tell me

[Chorus]
"Nigga run, nigga run
Go back where you come from, uh
Nigga run, nigga run
Go back where you come from
We don't want, we don't want your kind
We think you's a dog born"
Fuck you, I'm America's son
This is where I come from

View attachment 271770

I am thanks ha

Like what?

View attachment 271770

I am thanks ha

Like what?
My vote changed the Supreme court

View attachment 271770

You can't.

View attachment 271770

I am thanks ha

Like what?
My vote changed the Supreme court

You voted? That is all you can point to? No wonder you are so desperate to try and take credit for things you had nothing to do with. Pathetic.

You would have lasted 2 mins in Boston any year from the beginning to 1955... ...

Pretty early in the day to be so drunk, kid.

View attachment 271770

You can't.

Why? If I passed high school why couldn't I go to college to become a high school teacher?

All you did was go learn how to teach high school, which I learned IN HIGH SCHOOL. I learned much harder things in college.

And I know a lot of teachers. NONE of them are the sharpest tools in the shed. I love it how you try to paint yourself as this Mr. Holland's Opus when we all know you are Jon Lovitz from High School High.
release-date-october-25-1996-movie-title-high-school-high-studio-tristar-F6G4R5.jpg

My cousin is a Boston cop,, .....

And that makes you...a dish washer. Way to go, kid.

He really is either a dish washer or waiter. Fact is he works with illegals so like you and me, we all know illegal employers who hire illegals.

Hell you and I both know McDonald's hires illegals. How many franchise owners hire illegals? Probably McD corporate is not responsible the same way Trump Hotels doesn't directly hire the illegals who work for them.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

My cousin is a Boston cop,, .....

And that makes you...a dish washer. Way to go, kid.

Don't you teach in a urban public school?

Avg_salaries

I bet you don't even have a masters. But even if you do, you don't even make $70K?

Still that's good money for a teacher who has summers off, a union and job security and a pension coming.

I make $100K a year. And I don't have a wife or kids so I'm loaded.

Did I tell you I had sex on the boat this weekend? OMG it was great. I told everyone except my girlfriend to meet me at the restaurant on the lake. I told her I would pick her up at my place. That way when I dropped them off at the end of the night it was just she and I. It was AMAZING.

Getting that boat was the best thing I ever did. Who says money can't buy happiness. LOL

Forum List

Back