America!!!!!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Once in a while, when I am visiting my family, I I catch myself almost using non-English words in casual conversation with folks who would not know what they mean. At the end of my typical very long day, it’s not unusual that I would have had to communicate in at least four different languages throughout the day and sometimes my tiny little brain gets confused.

Tell us more about how awesome you are.

Nothing awesome about it. Much of the time I am butchering some of those languages in my attempts to communicate beyond my paltry capacity. Still, I give it a try and every day I learn a little bit more and become a little more accurate (which can make my jobs a little easier sometimes). I can assure you that my attempts at describing complex wrestling techniques in Igbo is not yet anything like awesome.

Tell us more about how awesome you are.

He is so awesome that he Karate chopped water and not a drop of it touched him...

Only Chuck Norris bears is badder...

Edit: I meant beard and not bears but see I wrote it either one works...
Once in a while, when I am visiting my family, I I catch myself almost using non-English words in casual conversation with folks who would not know what they mean. At the end of my typical very long day, it’s not unusual that I would have had to communicate in at least four different languages throughout the day and sometimes my tiny little brain gets confused.

You are awesome...

Last edited:
I rely upon the generosity of my interlocutors in deciphering my earnest but imperfect efforts.

So you can say "death to America" in 4 different languages?

how nice for you.

That happens all over Europe every ten seconds.

how nice for you.

I would never say that in any language, but you just did. :fu:

wow--I'm so impressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what ARE you yakking about?!!!????

Unkotare's new USMB name is now Tiny for tiny brain
hahahahahahahahhaha

how nice for you.

And yet you regulary trash the US and Americans.

YOU appear to be one of those low IQ sub humans who has been indoctrinated with a fierce hatred and blame for all things American.

how nice for you.

FALSE, you lying sack of shit.

how nice for you.

YOU appear to be one of those low IQ sub humans who has been indoctrinated with a fierce hatred and blame for all things American.

You never came back to retract this filthy lie and apologize, scumbag.

how nice for you.

You never came back to retract this filthy lie and apologize, scumbag.

how nice for you.

Is this guy asian or Irish. He told me before he is Irish. But then what other language besides English would he be using with his family? I think he's ashamed to admit he's asian.

What 4 languages do you have to speak to your Irish family? Or are they asian now?

how nice for you.

Is this guy asian or Irish. He told me before he is Irish. But then what other language besides English would he be using with his family? I think he's ashamed to admit he's asian.

Ethnicity does not preclude learning or using any particular language.

What 4 languages do you have to speak to your Irish family? Or are they asian now?

“My typical day” includes on the job. Some days it’s as many as 8 languages to some extent.

And my family is not Irish. My heritage is Irish, my nationality (and heart) is American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back