America will be less Christian — and much more religiously ambivalent

• Banned
Religion_info_1_original.png

Such as , what nations? I realize most Jews are atheist and do their best to harm Christianity but what countries are you talking about?

False religions/ False prophets will abound in the end times, Tyrone. There approximately 1,000 different cults in the USA today including Mormonism. False teachers / false prophets will increase in the latter days. The bible teaches this. According to Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 there will be also be great falling away from the faith and that is to be expected. Only those who overcome and endure until the end shall be saved.

I will post you the link to the truth about Joseph Smith so you can read it when you have time.

Story of Joseph Smith - Founder of Mormonism US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This link is for you tyroneweaver

But thanks primarily to people switching religions or dropping out, the percentage of the U.S. that identifies as Christian will decline to 66.4 percent in 2050, from 78.3 percent. Meanwhile, the religiously unaffiliated population will increase to 25.6 percent, from 16.4 percent.

America will be less Christian and much more religiously ambivalent in 35 years

Most advanced nations in the world are secular, not religious.

Such as??

Religiously ambivalent... just like the generation that founded this country...

from Poor Richards Almanack (1733)

Last edited:
How long did the Egyptian, Greek, Norse, Roman, etc. religions last? Christianity's been around almost as long as those were, does that mean it's time is running out? And Judaism was around hundreds of years before that; and there are only about 14 million Jews left in the world right now. Does every religion have a similar lifespan? I wonder what the next new religions will be. Maybe scientology will be the dominant religion in a few hundred years! :laugh:

Forum List

Back