Superiority of Christianity

Muslims, Hindus, and Jews are all forbidden to eat bacon.

Discuss.

I think what some of them are not allowed is pork, not bacon.
I'm none of the above, yet I don't eat bacon either. Unless it's turkey.

Discuss.

Invested in pork bellies?
Mmmm, pork bellies.

Um....no.

Jesus also turned water into wine. Again, the other folks simply turn their nose up at Christians who drink such things.
Jews us ritual wine, but Christians drink to get drunk..

To be fair though, I have to give Islam it's props. They can just go out and take female sex slaves on a whim.

Discuss.

Mmmm, pork bellies.

Um....no.

Jesus also turned water into wine. Again, the other folks simply turn their nose up at Christians who drink such things.

To be fair though, I have to give Islam it's props. They can just go out and take female sex slaves on a whim.
I do pine for the past on that aspect....but then you'd have to put up with them...

I dont think the superiority of a religion should depend on hedonistic whims.

Eating Bacon? Sex Slaves? Do these really make a religion better?

Discuss.

Mmmm, pork bellies.

Um....no.

Sometimes just to get buzzed, but yes.

BUt also, BACON!!!!!!
or fat back...

I guess I did phrase it wrong.....

Let see

Is the purpose best served in helping humans to live this life if it endorses hedonistic activities that could harm people if performed/taken in abundance.

When I think about it, anyone that eat pork only eat it in moderation.So I guess it is really the 'taboo' of pigs that makes it forbidden. By the way--what fool would let their pigs dine on dead humans anyway?

Let see

Is the purpose best served in helping humans to live this life if it endorses hedonistic activities that could harm people if performed/taken in abundance.

When I think about it, anyone that eat pork only eat it in moderation.So I guess it is really the 'taboo' of pigs that makes it forbidden. By the way--what fool would let their pigs dine on dead humans anyway?
Even Jesus liked the party scene...

Discuss.

Mmmm, pork bellies.

Um....no.

Well......I suppose we could refer to Proverbs 31:6-7 which says "Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more."

Hell according to that...let's get drunk and go to heaven! :D

Let see

Arguably Mohammad did as well, but he was more into bondage and S & M and pedophilia.

Let see

Arguably Mohammad did as well, but he was more into bondage and S & M and pedophilia.
In Italy you had three whips hung in the town square, one for the priest, one for discipline of the locals, and one for visitors that the locals thought needed a good whipping...

Let see

In Italy you had three whips hung in the town square, one for the priest, one for discipline of the locals, and one for visitors that the locals thought needed a good whipping...

Kinky, but Mo was far more kinky in my view.

Forum List

Back