America: What Happened? Are we going to be worse than Germany WWII?

Gee i wonder why these reports were never followed up on.....

They were and the Israeli's were in custody for almost 2 months when orders came from the top of the pyramid scheme to deport them and close the case.

The owner for the company the mossad was using as a front "Urban Moving Systems" fled to Israel and is still wanted by the FBI to this day...

The pyramid scheme stonewalled this investigation just like it did everything else about 9/11.

This is all verifiable and indisputable...

I think you found a purpose in life...to make Terral seem more stomachable to the world at large.

why dont you post the retraction by your buddy Dan aired a few minutes later? :cuckoo:

why dont you post the retraction by your buddy Dan aired a few minutes later? :cuckoo:

What? Another controlled retraction? A long and detailed investigation by Dan Rather gets a controlled retraction?

Controlled demolitions...

Controlled retractions...

Controlled media...

Controlled sheeple...

Where does it end?
Death Camps?!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

What? Another controlled retraction? A long and detailed investigation by Dan Rather gets a controlled retraction?

Controlled media...

Controlled sheeple...

Where does it end?

You'd make a good fertilizer seeing as how you are so full of shit. Tell Groupthink and yearofthedog I said Hi when you haver your meetings. LOL.

You'd make a good fertilizer seeing as how you are so full of shit. Tell Groupthink and yearofthedog I said Hi when you haver your meetings. LOL.

Well I hope you have a clear conscience...

What scares me is if the cover up is this deep in America then I predict another holocaust except this time around it will be the Israeli's chosing who in America.

You ask why or how? I ask how can it not happen?

Israel gave the U.S. government the names of the 19 hijackers.

Israel will give the U.S. government the names to cull off.

I will put it together how simple it can be done....and legal....

It has to do with the pattern of the changing laws in America and the redistribution of policing power......exactly like Germany did before WWII.

The German government had complete control of the media and while millions were being exterminated nobody knew.....it was just unsubstantiated rumors. People wouldn't believe it because the media played out in Germany like nothing of the sort was going on.

9/11 Truth has proven the American government has complete control of the media.
Now there is talk of legislation proposal to make it legal to shut down the internet too.

The Patriot Act makes it legal for anyone to be arrested and held forever without dueprocess of the law...or even one phonecall.

This arrest is completely legal just on the word of someone saying you're a terror suspect.

The Homeland Security created from 9/11 just like the Patriot Act has completely seperate powers than the FBI, Police, etc and takes orders from a completely seperate entity that does the accusing of who are suspected terrorists.

The SA Storm Troopers in Germany that arrested millions of opposing political party members and Jews that got exterminated had the exact same power.

Here is why and how I believe it is possible to database the names on the holocaust list...

Here is live News footage that may bring to light how this connects...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKj60CqlA-Y]YouTube - 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jgnBwQr2AU]YouTube - 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sB1Rvi-TsY]YouTube - 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 3[/ame]

Last edited:

Controlled media...

Controlled sheeple...

Where does it end?

what long and detailed investigation are you talking about? somebody told him a van full of explosives was found. like an idiot he reported it on the air without verifying it. when there was no van full of explosives found he retracted his statement.

of course..... you think its all a super secret government coverup because your an paranoid lunatic..... but the rest of the world knows the truth.

Controlled media...

Controlled sheeple...

Where does it end?

Holy SHIT you got even MORE insane.

Hi Creative:

For those of you with an I.Q. a little too low to comprehened how it is possible to have controlled media.....well.....I'm not sure what to say?

One real 911Truther (#3 + my Work) with a genius I.Q. continues to explain these things again and again and again, but the dumbed-down STUPID Americans (#7-10) simply do not possess the mental or spiritual prowess to understand what the heck is really going on.

It is easy to control media that may sway the opinions of the masses with the pyramid scheme of our corporate government and corporate media.

The MEDIA???? see "Politics, the Media and 9/11." What a joke! The BBC reported that WTC-7 Collapsed 'Twice' ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s"]BBC Reports Collapse of WTC-7 Early -- TWICE!!![/ame]

... and before the 47-story Skyscraper imploded into its own footprint (my Topic). NBC Doctored Video (see video) to become part of the 9/11 Inside Job!!!

When the German government itself staged an attack on their own building just before WWII the first thing the government did was go to the media and oversee the news coverage.

The parallels between Nazi Germany and the Bush/Obama Fascist Regimes exist because of the "House of Rothschild" Connection (my 'What Happened On 9/11' Topic + Worldfreedom.org info).

Since then it was only unsubstantiated "rumors" of millions being lured and killed because everyday news made out things were normal.

You don't think that can happen here?

Who do you think are the countless FBI and CIA agents among us?

All FBI/CIA Operatives and their Blackwater-like Mercenary Subcontractors are hiding in plain sight EVERYWHERE (How To Spot + more info).

It would only make sense to place them in Media, Journalism, and to own major communication networks.

It is natural evolution of propaganda that started in the concentration camps.

It is natural evolution of CIA and FBI spying from when they used to phone tap and place bugs in homes.

The sheeple truly are being led along like a donkey following a carrot on a stick.

No kidding, and many 'useful idiots' (Glenn Beck, Richard Gage, Jim Meigs, etc.) are strung along to make their CounterIntelligence Disinformation Campaigns that much more efficient. While Creative is no intentional 'useful stooge,' much of your work includes tons of DoD Disinformation Propaganda Stupidity ...

The COUNTLESS protests for a new investigation into 9/11 and the COUNTLESS prominent people wanting a new investigation into 9/11 not getting any News coverage is....

Exactly like China's media not covering their human rights protests.

Most everyone in Congress (and FBI, Inspector General, FAA, Arlington County Board/Fire Dept) already know that 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Blog) and they are all guilty of Obstruction Of 911Justice ...

This guy with the backing of a thousand Architects and Engineers, not getting any Mainstream media coverage, is sickening to see here in Media Controlled America........Unbiased News my @$$!

Richard Gage has tons of Media Coverage, but he is running in place like the rest of the fake 9/11 Movement. I was a member at AE911Truth.org (search 'Terral') and I know for A FACT that this group is filled from top to bottom with DoD CounterIntelligence Disinformation Operatives working under the DoD CounterTerrorism Unit, which is the reason I made the request to be removed from their membership rolls. Richard (and Bill his Website Manager) insist that everything pertaining to the Flight 93 and Pentagon Cases is "Off Topic" subject matter :)cuckoo:), because their goal is to give you 1000 rabbit holes leading everywhere and nowhere using these WTC Cases to concoct their Disinformation Campaign. Richard Gage and his AE Gang have been around for years and years and nobody has been brought to 911Justice. Right? Of course. You should expect no change in that department ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back