America, since the ’60s, has lived through what might be called an age of white guilt.

I owe them nothing nor do I owe you a damn thing either!
Thank you. All this jibber jabber to get to the fact YOU AGREE WITH ME.

I am guilty of the crimes I commit alone. I have no "guilt" because my ancestors were from Great Britain.

Now go and work on Canada's sins and butt out of our affairs.

A Fact Worth Considering:
As a result, approximately 388,000 Africans arrived in the United States ... about 3.6 percent, of the total number of Africans who were brought to the Americas.

Where were the other 96.4% go?

Now quit calling the GREAT USA the worst nation to ever exist.

Everyone's life is 1000% better because WE exist. Canada contributes NOTHING by comparison.

"....America, since the ’60s, has lived through what might be called an age of white guilt.
We may still be in this age, but the Trump election suggests an exhaustion with the idea of white guilt,
and with the drama of culpability, innocence and correctness in which it mires us.

White guilt is not actual guilt. Surely most whites are not assailed in the night by feelings of responsibility for America’s historical mistreatment of minorities.
Moreover, all the actual guilt in the world would never be enough to support the hegemonic power that the mere pretense of guilt has exercised in American life for the last half-century.

White guilt is not angst over injustices suffered by others; it is the terror of being stigmatized with America’s old bigotries—racism, sexism, homophobia and xenophobia. ]
To be stigmatized as a fellow traveler with any of these bigotries is to be utterly stripped of moral authority and made into a pariah. The terror of this, of having “no name in the street” as the Bible puts it, pressures whites to act guiltily even when they feel no actual guilt.
White guilt is a mock guilt, a pretense of real guilt, a shallow etiquette of empathy, pity and regret.

It is also the heart and soul of contemporary liberalism.
This liberalism is the politics given to us by white guilt, and it shares white guilt’s central corruption. It is not real liberalism, in the classic sense. It is a mock liberalism.
Freedom is not its raison d’être (reason for being); moral authority is. ....."

The Exhaustion of American Liberalism

4bLu4l1.jpg

White privilege is just another social justice creation, only the weak minded whites fall victim to this bs.

Don't let these anti white bigots run with this.

96% of all slaves went to the Spanish nations. Where are they today?

Mostly dead.

Forum List

Back