America rip

lol. I am not a fella. and:
I know very well, how many households have guns. Mine being one of them. I have a very nice collection.
Obama has made his agenda quite clear concerning Americans and their guns.:

"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. BUT, just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

Practicality:
An international registry will tell them what we own.
A failure to comply = jail term.
So what are you going to do when the UN treaty, that Obama is going to sign, bans your Ruger 22 semi-auto?

I will be turning mine into the sheriff's dept. on their orders. Because 1. they will know that I own one, and 2. not giving it up will mean confiscation and jail time.

What are you going to do? Refuse to comply? Throw stones? Because without ammo, our guns are worthless.
A United Nations Gun Control Treaty Coming Soon

In practical terms, in order to ensure against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States in violation of the UN treaty, the federal government would need to impose very rigorous regulations and controls on the possession and sale of all guns, together with registration, detailed record-keeping on U.S. gun ownership and surveillance of the whereabouts of privately owned firearms at all times.

We have become, by force, a compliant country, for the common good. There will be no prying my gun from my cold dead fingers. I have a family that needs me here, not in jail.

There will be no bloodshed. You"ll have a choice. Relinquish or jail.

You've been indoctrinated very well. It's important for the sheep to comply. You will be easy to kill when they crank up the FEMA ovens.

Meanwhile, Somebody like me doesn't take to kindly to Gustapo tactics and Police State Pimpin.

I knocked a Cop on his ass once for trying to rough me up because I was asking too many questions and refusing to be handcuffed for a gotdamn speeding ticket. Yes I caught a case but it got thrown out because no other Cops were there to lie in conjunction with him, but one showed up late, but there were bystanders that wanted to vouch for ME, but go figure, my charges for punching his ass in the face got dropped. good. It worked out.

I still had to pay the speeding ticket though. Which was fine. I got my justice on that fuckin dirtbag Cop. He's since been suspended with pay for doing other dirty shit to people in my community. oh yes, I got him on file and we monitor his ass. I know his badge number, cruiser ID number, first and last name, shoe size, the works...lol

These are the types of situations where having a gun just might be neccessary when the shit hits the fan in this country. and I'm not going out like Rodney King. the Police will be told to shoot to kill regardless if you hand over your weapon..I hope you realize that shit.

The social compact exists, and as long as you live in the USA, haters, you are bound by it legally. It will be enforced.

DING DING DING AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!!!!
Thanks Jake!!!

You will conform. You will act the way we tell you to act. You will say only what we tell you is the correct thing to say. You will accept what we tell you is acceptable. Independence has no place in the social compact. If you refuse to comply with the directive, you will be labeled a hater, charged with hate crimes, and it will be enforced.
Halliburton is constructing large detention centers for the "haters" as we speak.
"Hater" being anyone who disagrees with the collective.

Borg is a collective proper noun for a fictional alien race that appears in the various incarnations of the Star Trek franchise. The Borg are a collection of species that have turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones of the collective or the hive.

lol. I am not a fella. and:
I know very well, how many households have guns. Mine being one of them. I have a very nice collection.
Obama has made his agenda quite clear concerning Americans and their guns.:

"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. BUT, just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

Practicality:
An international registry will tell them what we own.
A failure to comply = jail term.
So what are you going to do when the UN treaty, that Obama is going to sign, bans your Ruger 22 semi-auto?

I will be turning mine into the sheriff's dept. on their orders. Because 1. they will know that I own one, and 2. not giving it up will mean confiscation and jail time.

What are you going to do? Refuse to comply? Throw stones? Because without ammo, our guns are worthless.
A United Nations Gun Control Treaty Coming Soon

In practical terms, in order to ensure against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States in violation of the UN treaty, the federal government would need to impose very rigorous regulations and controls on the possession and sale of all guns, together with registration, detailed record-keeping on U.S. gun ownership and surveillance of the whereabouts of privately owned firearms at all times.

We have become, by force, a compliant country, for the common good. There will be no prying my gun from my cold dead fingers. I have a family that needs me here, not in jail.

There will be no bloodshed. You"ll have a choice. Relinquish or jail.

You've been indoctrinated very well. It's important for the sheep to comply. You will be easy to kill when they crank up the FEMA ovens.

Meanwhile, Somebody like me doesn't take to kindly to Gustapo tactics and Police State Pimpin.

I knocked a Cop on his ass once for trying to rough me up because I was asking too many questions and refusing to be handcuffed for a gotdamn speeding ticket. Yes I caught a case but it got thrown out because no other Cops were there to lie in conjunction with him, but one showed up late, but there were bystanders that wanted to vouch for ME, but go figure, my charges for punching his ass in the face got dropped. good. It worked out.

I still had to pay the speeding ticket though. Which was fine. I got my justice on that fuckin dirtbag Cop. He's since been suspended with pay for doing other dirty shit to people in my community. oh yes, I got him on file and we monitor his ass. I know his badge number, cruiser ID number, first and last name, shoe size, the works...lol

These are the types of situations where having a gun just might be neccessary when the shit hits the fan in this country. and I'm not going out like Rodney King. the Police will be told to shoot to kill regardless if you hand over your weapon..I hope you realize that shit.
I realize it enough not to register my guns. How about you?

American constitutional classical liberalism imitates totalitarianism, according to TIR.

TIR Goebbels bozos along, trapped in the detention center of his hate in his own mind.

You have to play the game legally and if you continue with the hate you will be outcast at the very least socially, if you break the law you will have created your own camp.

The social compact exists, and as long as you live in the USA, haters, you are bound by it legally. It will be enforced.

Thanks Jake!!!

You will conform. You will act the way we tell you to act. You will say only what we tell you is the correct thing to say. You will accept what we tell you is acceptable. Independence has no place in the social compact. If you refuse to comply with the directive, you will be labeled a hater, charged with hate crimes, and it will be enforced.
Halliburton is constructing large detention centers for the "haters" as we speak.

Borg is a collective proper noun for a fictional alien race that appears in the various incarnations of the Star Trek franchise. The Borg are a collection of species that have turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones of the collective or the hive.

Last edited:
American constitutional classical liberalism imitates totalitarianism, according to TIR.

TIR Goebbels bozos along, trapped in the detention center of his hate in his own mind.

You have to play the game legally and if you continue with the hate you will be outcast at the very least socially, if you break the law you will have created your own camp.

Thanks Jake!!!

Jake, even you and your ignorance can't make me laugh today.

Last edited:

Thanks Jake!!!

And there's your Obama voter base. I. . .WILL. . . .DO. . . . AS. . .I'M. . . . TOLD.

The common sense GOP will not tolerate you haters anymore. That's you CandySlice and TIR and all of the other haters. We are a government of republican representative classical liberalism, which is decided by We the People in our state elections.

The parasites from the extreme right will no longer ride on the back of the Republican Party. We can never, ever afford your hate again if the GOP wants to win a national election again.

Thanks Jake!!!

And there's your Obama voter base. I. . .WILL. . . .DO. . . . AS. . .I'M. . . . TOLD.

celebrity-pictures-gary-busey-crazy-people.jpg

Tell me, as a member of a fringe right, do you fear becoming irrelevant?

Does Glenn Beck's voice give you a boner?

The common sense GOP will not tolerate you haters anymore. That's you CandySlice and TIR and all of the other haters. We are a government of republican representative classical liberalism, which is decided by We the People in our state elections.

The parasites from the extreme right will no longer ride on the back of the Republican Party. We can never, ever afford your hate again if the GOP wants to win a national election again.

Thanks Jake!!!

Christ, I think I've tolerated all I can of this piece of shit. I feel dumber just for having read his words.

Jake, congratulations, you've just become the one and only member of my ignore list.

Fucking shill!!

Let's see if this time Guy actually ignores me. Be the first time.

That changes nothing. The mainstream GOP can no longer tolerate the haters if it wants to win the big ones in the future.

The mainstream party is not going to change, the Pinestras have to change if they want to associate with it.

Christ, I think I've tolerated all I can of this piece of shit. I feel dumber just for having read his words.

Jake, congratulations, you've just become the one and only member of my ignore list.

Fucking shill!!

Really HIS??? What is it about LITTLE GIRL/RAM TOUGH that misleads you? You don't read any better than you think!
It doesn't imitate it, it IS it.
Read your own threat. >
Social compact will be enforced!
By whom? What is to be done with all the haters who think for themselves, shunning? lol.
Gun control, detention camps are just a figment of my imagination. Right? Our government would never sign a treaty or detain Americans:
Halliburton Confirms US Concentration Camps Ready to Detain up to 2 Million “Terrorists” « Dr. Steve Best

Last edited:
We the People in a classically liberal representative constitutional republic make laws in our legislatures and administer them in our courts.

That is called classical liberal civilization, TIR.

Break the law, pay the price.

The GOP lost because we act like a 1950 electorate of 54% American public of white males when in fact white males make up 32% of the electorate today.

I believe in our civil rights, and have not attacked anyone, and yet you label me a hater. See how easy it is? What should our country do with the "parasites" ? Say it, detention camps right? You just keep proving my point about intolerance for freedom.

Forum List

Back