America quietly prepares for Nuclear War

So you just say things like that and I'm supposed to take you seriously?

The true goal of the war is to weak Russia, depopulate Ukraine and to industrialize Europe
The winner is only one: USA
Putin was set as President by USA through Yeltsin
Anything else is a show for idiots

Putin sent only 10% of all regular troops to Ukraine, so his war is longer as 8 month
He does nothing to win but anything to butcher more Russians and Ukrainians and to weak economies of both countries
Together with Zelensky of course

einen-tag-nachdem-boris-jelzin.jpg

I don't support the russian authocracy... I don't think Putin should be president for life.

But an "authoritarian russian shithole" is still a gazillion times less morally depraved that the american genocidal state (that people like you call the "leader of the free world"), flooding the country with thousands of non-whites every year to destroy its white majority.

"Free" to do what??

To practice genocide??

To greatly reduce the number of anglo americans??... the people who founded the nation, no less??

Hell... I'd take the "russian authoritarian shithole" over genocidal America everyday and twice on Sunday.
Fool.

The only way you'd die, is if you volunteer. No one is getting nuked, no one is sending you to fight. Quit being a chickenshit.

LOL,

you can't understand a simple thing:
Governments who failed to kill you by the CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic 'jab' will do anything possible to accelerate the process and to kill you by a sweet and nice nuke.

Which Christian dictatorship are you talking about?
An example please.

By the way.

Which one imposed a deadly 'vaccine' ever?
Any leader that thinks their authority comes from God is a despot. I site the entire history of European Monarchs as a glaring example. The divine right to rule that kept soldiers on the march for a thousand years is the very basis of Christian Nationalism. If you want WWIII those are the people to start it.

Last edited:
I prefer equality for all.
The only people who go around talking about Satan all the time are the church ladies and their henpecked husbands. Look at the miserable SOB married to that judgemental zealous bitch. That's how they want America to look.

Any leader that thinks their authority comes from God is a despot. I site the entire history of European Monarchs as a glaring example. The divine right to rule that kept soldiers on the march for a thousand years is the very basis of Christian Nationalism. If you want WWIII those are the people to start it.
Biden? Trump?

Oh he has an agenda alright. He’s likely CIA all the way. He thinks nuclear war is WONDERFUL.

I don't think he works for CIA
It would be wasting of money for it
But anyone who don't think about aftermaths of the nuclear war is an idiot for me

Except satanists in their bunkers the Earth will have no survivors

I don't think he works for CIA
It would be wasting of money for it
But anyone who don't think about aftermaths of the nuclear war is an idiot for me

Except satanists in their bunkers the Earth will have no survivors
Wars do not start by protecting your interests. They start when your enemy thinks you will abandon your interests under threat.

Forum List

Back