***Lop Off His Head Saudi Style***

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19 years old. Have you ever been out of the US?
Sorry bout that,

1. Stop lying.
2. taken off the google search first up!!!
""Aisha was the only virgin he married. The majority of traditional sources state that Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.""
3. So he couldn't keep his dirty hands off the child, sick bastard.

4. And yes I have traveled all over the world, I can't see why you bring this up, smoke screen, me listing my travels won't make your case, slink away in shame now!
5. I have never been to anywhere in Africa.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Lol 🤣🤣 That's one of the dumbest conspiracy theories I've seen. The Al Saud are not Jews. The Saudis had nothing to do with 9-11.

And that is just about all a Zionist Fascist CIA liar can say, since the Saudis did not cooperate with the FBI on 913... WHY....

Sorry bout that,

1. Stop lying.
""Aisha was the only virgin he married. The majority of traditional sources state that Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.""

4. And yes I have traveled all over the world, I can't see why you bring this up, smoke screen, me listing my travels won't make your case, slink away in shame now!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're ignorant about Saudi Arabia and Islam.

You're ignorant about Saudi Arabia and Islam.
Sorry bout that,

1. Give what details you think I'm ignorant of.
2. Put you on the spot, lets here it?
3. I'm sure what ever you come up with it will be easy to quash, like anything else of Islam.
4. I'm fixen to take a big ole dump into Islam, lets go!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
And that is just about all a Zionist Fascist CIA liar can say, since the Saudis did not cooperate with the FBI on 913... WHY....
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, they were shown there way out of the country, by the present idiot in chief at that time, why?
2. The CIA and FBI helped them leave, why?
3. The Pentagon helped them pack, why?
4. Banks let them take their money, why?
5. They were allowed to liquidate their real estate, why?
6. If anything we've learned that Saudi Arabia, can murder whoever they want on any side of the world, and get away with it, even get financial and logistic support from that country, what ever country it is.
7. The idiot went about attacking Iraq soon after trying to get them boys, instead of going after who did it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Lol 🤣🤣 That's one of the dumbest conspiracy theories I've seen. The Al Saud are not Jews. The Saudis had nothing to do with 9-11.
The saudi grammar school education had everything to do with 9-11-01
just as the Gaza Grammar school education has EVERYTHING to do with
the Oct 7, 2023 class in the practical application of Islam. Oct 7, 2023
could be described as the LAB component of the studies in Koran course

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, they were shown there way out of the country, by the present idiot in chief at that time, why?
6. If anything we've learned that Saudi Arabia, can murder whoever they want on any side of the world, and get away with it, even get financial and logistic support from that country, what ever country it is.
7. The idiot went about attacking Iraq soon after trying to get them boys, instead of going after who did it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11. They had revoked Osama bin Laden's citizenship in 1992 so he hated the Saudis and wanted the US to attack them for sept 11.

The saudi grammar school education had everything to do with 9-11-01
just as the Gaza Grammar school education has EVERYTHING to do with
the Oct 7, 2023 class in the practical application of Islam. Oct 7, 2023
could be described as the LAB component of the studies in Koran course

You've never been any where near a Saudi grammar school. .. you've never been to the Middle East.

Sorry bout that,

1. Stop lying.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Aisha was born before the Call. Most hadiths came out of Persia 200 years after the death of Muhammad.

You've never been any where near a Saudi grammar school. .. you've never been to the Middle East.
I have been to the middle east and I have worked closely with Saudis both
as colleagues as ---uhm...... well---"clients" with privileged communication.

Nope. I'm not nervous, but your hatred and foul mouth are comical and over the top.
my foul mouth?-----ever converse with an arab? BTW--you claimed that
"you-all (jews) became what you-all hate" What is it your handlers have told you that Jews hate?

"you-all (jews) became what you-all hate" What is it your handlers have told you that Jews hate?
gee it's been almost 1/2 an hour and Suradie's handlers have not yet told
her what "jews hate" and have "become"

I'm talking about you not all Jews. No one has ever told me what all Jews hate.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The guys who did it are dead. The architects were in Afghanistan.

How could you be so ignorant?

The Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11. They had revoked Osama bin Laden's citizenship in 1992 so he hated the Saudis and wanted the US to attack them for sept 11.
try again----a whole bunch of his companions were Saudis. Osama hated the saudi government for not being TRUE MUSLIMS. There are enough saudis
in the USA-----Cyberbuddies----you might get to know a few as I have

Forum List

Back