America - Nation of Immigrants

Another tender soul traumatized by "Press 1." I wonder if it requires too much strength to press the button or if the math is too hard for such whiners.
It is certainly obvious that brain strength is not one of your "strong" points as you seem to be unable to formulate
a logical answer to one's questions, only relying on jabs and insults to fill the void. "Hello down there!" Gee the echo is deafening.

Another tender soul traumatized by "Press 1." I wonder if it requires too much strength to press the button or if the math is too hard for such whiners.
It is certainly obvious that brain strength is not one of your "strong" points as you seem to be unable to formulate
a logical answer to one's questions, only relying on jabs and insults to fill the void. "Hello down there!" Gee the echo is deafening.

You whine like a little bitch over pushing a button, and you expect to be taken seriously?

You whine like a little bitch over pushing a button, and you expect to be taken seriously?
You almost always have the same response, "want a little wine with that"? junk. You are smart enough to get past that shtick. On the flame board, you jumped on the bandwagon and played that nasty hate game. People like you don't listen or care what the overall message is, and all you do is bully and cajole like a HATER. You are a hypocrite. I DON'T CARE about the mind games you play, I know what you truly are. Curb your outrage. It's phony as a $3 dollar bill.

You almost always have the same response, "want a little wine with that"? junk. You are smart enough to get past that shtick. On the flame board, you jumped on the bandwagon and played that nasty hate game. People like you don't listen or care what the overall message is, and all you do is bully and cajole like a HATER. You are a hypocrite. I DON'T CARE about the mind games you play, I know what you truly are. Curb your outrage. It's phony as a $3 dollar bill.

Have you had the neighbors over for dinner lately?

You are not on the flame board anymore. Give up that snark. Good lord I HATE that shit. Only liberals or dumb asses would confuse lawful respectuful legal imagrants from Mexican illegal immigrants. Those same illegal Mexican imigrants that threaten to kill American citizens become a topic of fun and mirth worthy of mockery. That is YOU all over, Unko, I wasn't kidding, THAT actually happened. It doesn't warm the cockles of my heart for Mexicans legal or not, and your inability to relate to me? SO FUCKING WHAT. You have lost all perspective and my respect. Good night, I will put you on ignore, unless you would like to say something really thoughtful.

You are not on the flame board anymore. Give up that snark. Good lord I HATE that shit. Only liberals or dumb asses would confuse lawful respectuful legal imagrants from Mexican illegal immigrants. Those same illegal Mexican imigrants that threaten to kill American citizens become a topic of fun and mirth worthy of mockery. That is YOU all over, Unko, I wasn't kidding, THAT actually happened. It doesn't warm the cockles of my heart for Mexicans legal or not, and your inability to relate to me? SO FUCKING WHAT. You have lost all perspective and my respect. Good night, I will put you on ignore, unless you would like to say something really thoughtful.

So......... You haven't had the neighbors over for dinner lately? Would that have anything to do with your very, very well documented bigotry? Don't you find it ironic that the only thing you spend more time on than whining about being called a racist is PROVING you are one?

That's what I think is funny. People like you sit behind a computer and insult people because you have nothing else better to say and, because you don't have what it takes to face someone in person, nor say the things you do to their face. I don't happen to like the illegal immigration thing, NOR the drippy, bleeding hearts who snivel and snot while our laws are being broken, disrespected, and there's an invasion of a horde of people who often contribute NOTHING to the country except suck off the welfare system because they can, and because the leftist bleeding hearts not only ALLOW it, but encourage it so they can, hopefully, buy their votes someday with "programs". So since you have nothing but insults, I have better to do than debate with an airhead. Don't bother to reply. It's a nice day so I think I'll pass the time and go flying! Meantime, Gehen sie due Teufel, Schweinhund. Maybe you can press THAT!

... there's an invasion of a horde of people who often contribute NOTHING to the country except suck off the welfare system because they can....

There is an invasion of democrats? That is a problem.

..... I don't happen to like the illegal immigration thing...

Good, you shouldn't. That has nothing to do with your trauma over pressing a button. Maybe if you joined a gym or something you might be able to build up - over a period of months if not years - the strength to accomplish such a feat.

So......... You haven't had the neighbors over for dinner lately? Would that have anything to do with your very, very well documented bigotry? Don't you find it ironic that the only thing you spend more time on than whining about being called a racist is PROVING you are one?

..... I don't happen to like the illegal immigration thing...

Good, you shouldn't. That has nothing to do with your trauma over pressing a button. Maybe if you joined a gym or something you might be able to build up - over a period of months if not years - the strength to accomplish such a feat.
What in the hell are you talking about? More empty minded negative snark. Perhaps you need mental health intervention.

The bolded is completely wrong, but otherwise you're right.

Just Google up his name here, and see what a disgusting perv he really is, then put him on ignore.

Unkokatre: Why do you defend illegal aliens? Never asked you before. And, please, I can respect an honest answer. Please, lay off that snarky hostility blame game shit. Some of us actually have been negatively effected by them and that being the case, we don't like illegals. It isn't a joke. We don't want to put them in death camps, we just want fairness and laws applied to everyone despite their nationality. You? I haven't a clue what the hell you stand for.

.....Some of us actually have been negatively effected by them and that being the case, we don't like illegals. It isn't a joke. .....

Until you get it through your thick skull that your combination of whiny victim hood and unrepentant racism does not engender the sympathy you keep fishing for, you will remain a joke.

For the record, I have always been very clear that I oppose illegal immigration and consider the government's failure to uphold its responsibility in this area a serious form of malfeasance.

Forum List

Back