Carter on Illegals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
13015164_989652321104125_3004189186273009417_n.jpg

thanks for this post , thanks for teaching the resident muslim huggers a thing or 2 Longknife !!

thats why I always laugh my ass off over the blind american sheep that have been programmed and brainwashed by the CIA controlled media and our corrupt school system that mass murderer Reagan who did exactly what Obama is doing now-letting Illegal alliens into our country,that he was a great president and Carter was the worst before Obama even though Carter was not a murderer and did not allow illlegal aliens into our country.lol

love your sig,that is why trump wont get elected,they will sabotoge his campaine to make sure he wont get the nomination same as they did with ron paul since like paul,he is not part of the establishment.

agree on Reagan but my theory is that his 'vp' old man Bush had a plan and the plan went well through the Clinton administration and Gwb , mrobama . The plan was supposed to continue with 'jebito bush' because of his love for illegal aliens from south of the border . My theory is that maybe old man Bush was able to persuade Reagan . Reagan , it is rumored that he was losing his thinking ability as senility was setting in . ---------- just my theory , I like Reagan and at that time I agreed with his one time amnesty even though it was a LIE 9-11 !!

thats why I always laugh my ass off over the blind american sheep that have been programmed and brainwashed by the CIA controlled media and our corrupt school system that mass murderer Reagan who did exactly what Obama is doing now-letting Illegal alliens into our country,that he was a great president and Carter was the worst before Obama even though Carter was not a murderer and did not allow illlegal aliens into our country.lol

love your sig,that is why trump wont get elected,they will sabotoge his campaine to make sure he wont get the nomination same as they did with ron paul since like paul,he is not part of the establishment.

You need to post this nonsense on the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs, headcase.

Forum List

Back