America is not the greatest country...

I think if you feel that other countries are better for you then you are welcome to leave. I'm not telling you love it or leave it but just saying you should do what is in your best interest and depart for better shores.

America IS the greatest country on earth, the rest of the planet is lucky we don't choose to stomp the shit out of them and take over their country. Canada would take about 2 days, maybe a week bombing Mexico.
That's not what makes you the greatest country in the world. If it does, is China the greatest country in the world? Because they could send over as many men as we have people and then send another wave of soldiers and then another wave and we wouldn't have anyone left to fight. So power isn't the only way a countries greatness is measured.

47% say they lack ready cash to pay a surprise $400 bill

If 47% of Americans can't come up with $400, we are not the greatest country in the world. And notice it is Republicans who say these 47% should be the ones paying more taxes? What a bunch of pricks Republicans are.

America is the 4th greatest country in the world this year. Better luck next year.

Germany the 'best country in the world'

I think if you feel that other countries are better for you then you are welcome to leave. I'm not telling you love it or leave it but just saying you should do what is in your best interest and depart for better shores.

For me America is a great country to live in. Maybe not the greatest but I wouldn't choose to go anywhere else when I have it so good here.

But 47% of us might want to consider getting the hell out.

America IS the greatest country on earth, the rest of the planet is lucky we don't choose to stomp the shit out of them and take over their country. Canada would take about 2 days, maybe a week bombing Mexico.
That's not what makes you the greatest country in the world. If it does, is China the greatest country in the world? Because they could send over as many men as we have people and then send another wave of soldiers and then another wave and we wouldn't have anyone left to fight. So power isn't the only way a countries greatness is measured.

If 47% of Americans can't come up with $400, we are not the greatest country in the world. And notice it is Republicans who say these 47% should be the ones paying more taxes? What a bunch of pricks Republicans are.

America is the 4th greatest country in the world this year. Better luck next year.

I appreciate the link to Methodology: How the 2016 Best Countries Were Ranked
which showed the methodology as to how the "Best Countries" was decided.

Here are the grading points:
Best Countries Overall
The Best Countries rankings evaluate 60 countries across 24 rankings drawn from a survey of more than 16,000 global citizens.
Adventure (3.24 percent): friendly, fun, pleasant climate, scenic, sexy
Citizenship (16.95 percent): cares about human rights, cares about the environment, gender equality, progressive, religious freedom, respects property rights, trustworthy, well-distributed political power
Cultural Influence (12.93 percent): culturally significant in terms of entertainment, fashionable, happy, has an influential culture, modern, prestigious, trendy
Entrepreneurship (17.42 percent): connected to the rest of the world, educated population, entrepreneurial, innovative, provides easy access to capital, skilled labor force, technological expertise, transparent business
practices, well-developed infrastructure, well-developed legal framework
Heritage (3.17 percent): culturally accessible, has a rich history, has great food, many cultural attractions
Open for Business (11.99 percent): bureaucratic, cheap manufacturing costs, corrupt, favorable tax environment, transparent government practices
Movers (10.00 percent): different, distinctive, dynamic, unique
Power (7.42 percent): a leader, economically influential, politically influential, strong international alliances, strong military
Quality of Life (16.89 percent): a good job market, affordable, economically stable, family friendly, income equality, politically stable, safe, well-developed public education system, well-developed public health system.

NOW NOTE the population...
A comparison of the USA with 318 million to countries with at the most, 1/4th the population!
A comparison of the USA with 3,806,000,000 ACRES of land versus:
Germany 137 million, Canada with 2.4 billion and UK with 94 million or a total of 2.6 billion acres!
The above bias reporting about the USA is expected of the MSM biased reporting with out taking ANY consideration for the dimensions!

YET the16,000 participant survey was NOT proportional.
For example Germany with 80 million people or just 25% of USA population should have had of the 16,000 just 4,000 same with Canada should have been 1,800, UK.. should have been 3,245 and of the 16,000 USA should have had 6,880 participants.
This would have definitely skewed the results!

The sad point is the VAST majority of Americans would NOT have the time or inquisitiveness that I have to really determine the validity of
this extremely BIASED and totally inaccurate survey!

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 10.25.51 AM.png

America's the 'greatest' in basically one category at this point. And here's a hint... It has something to do with the Military Industrial Complex.

We're not very good at much else anymore.

America's the 'greatest' in basically one category at this point. And here's a hint... It has something to do with the Military Industrial Complex.

Right... you are so intelligent. So smart. What the f..k are you doing here in the USA?
More importantly what have you done to IMPROVE America if it is so f...king bad?
Geez I really laugh at how intellectually challenged people like you are that take the MSM/intellectual effetes comments and swear they are hmmmm...just so
smart! So intelligent!
Tell you what... explain how you are using this Internet without including DARPA who I'm 100% confident you have no idea of what that is nor how to find out!

Right... you are so intelligent. So smart. What the f..k are you doing here in the USA?
More importantly what have you done to IMPROVE America if it is so f...king bad?
Geez I really laugh at how intellectually challenged people like you are that take the MSM/intellectual effetes comments and swear they are hmmmm...just so
smart! So intelligent!
Tell you what... explain how you are using this Internet without including DARPA who I'm 100% confident you have no idea of what that is nor how to find out!

We're the 'greatest' at starting wars and bombing the shit out of countries. We aren't the 'geatest' at much else these days.

A China loving liberal, shocker /sarcasm

Gerorge Carlin covered this best... "Can't build a decent car, can't educate our young people, can't get health care to our old people...But we can bomb the shit outta your country alright!"

The U.S. excels like no other in bombing and killing. That's its #1 claim to fame at this point. It's quickly deteriorating in most other areas.

... If it does, is China the greatest country in the world? Because they could send over as many men as we have people and then send another wave of soldiers and then another wave.....'

No they couldn't, General Jerkoff.

I appreciate the link to Methodology: How the 2016 Best Countries Were Ranked
which showed the methodology as to how the "Best Countries" was decided.

Here are the grading points:
Best Countries Overall
The Best Countries rankings evaluate 60 countries across 24 rankings drawn from a survey of more than 16,000 global citizens.
Adventure (3.24 percent): friendly, fun, pleasant climate, scenic, sexy
Citizenship (16.95 percent): cares about human rights, cares about the environment, gender equality, progressive, religious freedom, respects property rights, trustworthy, well-distributed political power
Cultural Influence (12.93 percent): culturally significant in terms of entertainment, fashionable, happy, has an influential culture, modern, prestigious, trendy
Entrepreneurship (17.42 percent): connected to the rest of the world, educated population, entrepreneurial, innovative, provides easy access to capital, skilled labor force, technological expertise, transparent business
practices, well-developed infrastructure, well-developed legal framework
Heritage (3.17 percent): culturally accessible, has a rich history, has great food, many cultural attractions
Open for Business (11.99 percent): bureaucratic, cheap manufacturing costs, corrupt, favorable tax environment, transparent government practices
Movers (10.00 percent): different, distinctive, dynamic, unique
Power (7.42 percent): a leader, economically influential, politically influential, strong international alliances, strong military
Quality of Life (16.89 percent): a good job market, affordable, economically stable, family friendly, income equality, politically stable, safe, well-developed public education system, well-developed public health system.

NOW NOTE the population...
A comparison of the USA with 318 million to countries with at the most, 1/4th the population!
A comparison of the USA with 3,806,000,000 ACRES of land versus:
Germany 137 million, Canada with 2.4 billion and UK with 94 million or a total of 2.6 billion acres!
The above bias reporting about the USA is expected of the MSM biased reporting with out taking ANY consideration for the dimensions!

YET the16,000 participant survey was NOT proportional.
For example Germany with 80 million people or just 25% of USA population should have had of the 16,000 just 4,000 same with Canada should have been 1,800, UK.. should have been 3,245 and of the 16,000 USA should have had 6,880 participants.
This would have definitely skewed the results!

The sad point is the VAST majority of Americans would NOT have the time or inquisitiveness that I have to really determine the validity of
this extremely BIASED and totally inaccurate survey!

View attachment 72329
You better make more than them because they get free healthcare. Healthcare won't bankrupt them or wipe out their savings. Their citizens also have better chance of upward mobility, lower infant mortality rates, they don't get shot up every day like we do because they don't have a crazy gun culture.

And again, when we have 47% of our population can't go get $400 right now for an emergency, I guess it depends on which Americans you are asking. Point is it isn't a fact anymore than America is the greatest country in the world. It is now debatable. Ask an American and we are #1! Ask anybody else and we are number 4.

smart! So intelligent!

What are you doing to improve America? Are you moving? Are you paying more in taxes? Are you having less kids? What???

smart! So intelligent!

What are you doing to improve America? Are you moving? Are you paying more in taxes? Are you having less kids? What???

Having fewer children won't improve America, dope. Just because you don't have any does not make that the panacea your tiny brain wants to believe it to be.

Forum List

Back